Debate Mansion

How carrying oneself impact personality? - Page 3

Posted: 16 years ago

This content was originally posted by: raunaq

why you guys interview girls for marriage is this the way you guys get married? marriage is not some job position πŸ˜•

anshu, i am confused, is this personality question related to marriage? then no no, cancel my comments, i didnt know this is some marriage personality debate, haila apun abhi kuch zyada confujed hogayala hai

raunaqwa, tumhara yeh confusion merey jaisey spammers ki watt laga degaπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raunaq thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Gauri_3

nahi yaar, it's actually a mutual interview. Girls also get an opportunity to check the guys out....nahi toh arranged marriage kya bina dekhey hee ker lengey πŸ˜‰

then its ok then πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† i thought guys come and ask girl, naam, maa ka naam, baap ka naam, cooking mein kya kya banati ho, kitchen mein kitney ghantey guzartey ho, and then guy says at the end ok approved, maa mein shaadi ke liye tayyar hounEdited by raunaq - 16 years ago
raunaq thumbnail

raunaqwa, tumhara yeh confusion merey jaisey spammers ki watt laga degaπŸ˜†

confusion door hogaya, lage raho tum log πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Edited by raunaq - 16 years ago
chatbuster thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: raunaq

why you guys interview girls for marriage is this the way you guys get married? marriage is not some job position πŸ˜•

anshu, i am confused, is this personality question related to marriage? then no no, cancel my comments, i didnt know this is some marriage personality debate, haila apun abhi kuch zyada confujed hogayala hai

but didnt u hear? the average american housewife should be earning approx $138,000 per year if she were getting paid for her house-work and kid-raising. seems like a job, no?πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

actually the question related to first/ last impressions. and whether it's the job interview or a partner interview, first impressions often count for a lot. incidentally, the "job interview" kind of bride hunting does allow one to maintain objectivity without getting clouded by emotional/ physical entanglements. it's as easy to fall in love with a rich beautiful girl as it is with an opposite types after marriage, no? interview process helps prune stuff out😊

Edited by chatbuster - 16 years ago
greatmaratha thumbnail
How one present themselves does make a difference or rather an impact in a first meeting.

Two men walking into a meeting - One, well groomed and dressed, appears to be confident, voice very steady and clear, people sit up to listen. Then the rest is won only if it is backed by content.

Second is not well dressed, ink stains in pockets, sloppy, hair not groomed well, dropping things as he walked, the audience has lost the reason to look at the speaker. But then again, the rest is decided on the content. If he is good, the faults may be overlooked.

If you talk of a business arena, well groomed looks carry some weightage and it helps if you can take that effort to dress up. But if you are attending an Art meeting, or a "think differently" group meeting, it helps to dress in a manner where you appear to be one of them and not stand out too much, unless thats the impression you want to generate.

In short, dress to please yourself and dress to make a statement and if you can do that in one shot, would be fantastic.
qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chatbuster

thankfully i have good hair genesπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Just existence of hair is not enough.. do you have good, smooth, silky, shiny hair which bounces voluminously when you jump.. Apply chameli  ka tel for best results...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

This content was originally posted by: qwertyesque

Just existence of hair is not enough.. do you have good, smooth, silky, shiny hair which bounces voluminously when you jump.. Apply chameli  ka tel for best results...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

uss ka wholesale theka toh manish key paas haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...and who's gonna ask CB to jump...the prospective bride🀣🀣

chatbuster thumbnail

Just existence of hair is not enough..

true. necessary but not sufficient conditionπŸ˜†

do you have good, smooth, silky, shiny hair which bounces voluminously when you jump.. Apply chameli  ka tel for best results...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lol. how about if u started a debate topic on best hair oils to get the best results? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

uss ka wholesale theka toh manish key paas haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...and who's gonna ask CB to jump...the prospective bride🀣🀣

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

kya pataa kahi ladki nay swayamwar ki aayojna ki  hogi aur CB ko hopscotch ki chunavti mil jaaye...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

kya pataa kahi ladki nay swayamwar ki aayojna ki  hogi aur CB ko hopscotch ki chunavti mil jaaye...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† pray karo dance ki chunauti na miley...nahi toh poor ladki....usskey toes toh gaye kaam seyπŸ˜† aur hair bounce kar key toh dance mein bhi dikhaney padeyngeyπŸ˜†

awwwwww.....CB baba......sowwyyyy......too hard to resist pulling your leg sweetieπŸ€—