Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

at the sets of kyunki..... - Page 2

Smile thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Very interesting article nandini.  Thank you for the same.  Acting and directing is not easy at all.  It takes lot of energy, peace, hardwork and not to forget the TEAM work....

Thanks again

Smile

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeepAnBH thumbnail

Wow!!! Thats cool

Thanks a lot

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ya Thanks for putting those pictures in the forum. But this killing of Ansh is going to be aired from Dec 27th to 30th. Still long time to go. Wonder what all ansh will do in the time being???I hate that fellow.
pmahesh thumbnail

Nice effort nandini   πŸ‘-

waiting for the real actionπŸ˜‰

HUMM thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: mehak sharma

good job where did u get those pictures from they r really cool.

buddy these pics are from: www.indiantelevision.com
DeepAnBH thumbnail

WoW !!πŸ‘

Thats real info!!!

cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sree_20

ya Thanks for putting those pictures in the forum. But this killing of Ansh is going to be aired from Dec 27th to 30th. Still long time to go. Wonder what all ansh will do in the time being???I hate that fellow.

Its very long time still. Why cant he die soon.😑
sree thumbnail
I read that Ansh tries to push Nandini from atop amountain . It was written that he says if he cannot get her, nobody get her and says i will throw you from top in the same way as i killed Vishal. So does it mean that they will again go to Switzerland and Ansh is killed there??? Has anybody read this ???Pls answer.
cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sree_20

I read that Ansh tries to push Nandini from atop amountain . It was written that he says if he cannot get her, nobody get her and says i will throw you from top in the same way as i killed Vishal. So does it mean that they will again go to Switzerland and Ansh is killed there??? Has anybody read this ???Pls answer.

I read it somewhere that Ansh tries to kill Nandini and tells her that agar tum meri nahin ho saki to kisi aur ki bhi nahin ho sakti. At same time Tulsi comes and kills Ansh.Thats all i have read. donno whether they will go to Swiss or not.

sree thumbnail
ya it was written just as vishal was killed. So i thought maybe they go to swiss.only a guess but.