Remix

28th july update

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

kudi420

IF-Dazzler

kudi420

Posted: 28 July 2005 at 11:19am | IP Logged

It starts with tia and meher in the canteen. Tia ask meher abut her secret admirer an meher tells her tht she has no clue. Arjun is talking on the phone tht it is his money and he can spend as he likes. He tells him tht he is organizing a party. Ranveer hears this conversation.

Aditya  comes to the table where tia and meher are sitting. Aditya tells tia  tht he wont be taking pictures for the party.

Adiya and sid r talking where aditya tells sid tht he has a crush on ashi coz she is really beautiful and different from others. Sid advices adi to ask her out. He also tells him tht there is nothing serious between ashi and yuvi.

Sid goes to the jumbo's office. Jumbo threatens him tht if he ever hurt latty then he wud fail him 5 times and also flood him with assignments.

Ashi  is in the locker room and aditya enters. He strts bugging her and yuvi enters. He gets really angry on adi and tells him to get lost. Adi goes away. Yuvi and ashi then talks bout the English test . ashi tells him tht she is not prepared for the test.

As sid comes out of the office latty catches him and gives him the English test papers. Sid gets happy and at the same time yuvi and ashi also comes there. Sid tells them bout the papers. Sid ask latty to give one to ashi as she is not prepared but latty tear the last copy and doesent give it to ashi. Seema comes theer and tells everyone to go to the class. Ashi excuses herself as she wants to go to the restroom.

Ashi enters the canteen and see aditya over there. She thinks of using him for bunking her test. She tells aditya to take her out for the photosession as she wants to bunk her test. Aditya strikes a deal tht in return she has to spend the whole afternoon with him and ashi agrees.

Nakool's mom comes to meet nakul and they have a nice mother son talk. In the end his mom tells tht she really liked meher and they r perfect for each other. She also tells him tht meher likes and cares for him a lot so dun let her go away frm u.

In the class yuvi is waiting for ashi and worried bout her. Seema comes there and tells them tht she is strting with the test and removes the map hanging on the blackboard. Below the map it was written. MEHER U R THE GREATEST I LOVE U. everybody gets shocked and meher is embarrassed.

Ashi comes in the class followed by aditya who ask permission frm seema to take her out for the shoot. Seema agrees and yuvi is jealous.

Test begins. Pri gets the message on her mobile frm anvesha tht dun go with adi coz he is lying. Pri gets confused. She gives her paper and moves out. Sid tells yuvi bout his conversation with adi and tells him tht adi is interested in ashi. Yuvi again gets angry and wants to get out of the class but seema doesent allow him.

Aditya is taking ashi's pic and pri comes there and ask ashi tht wat she means by this message. Ashi tells her tht adi had striked a deal with timbo tht he will ask her to cum to the party and then he cud bcum the photographer of their 18th b'day party. Pri really gets mad at ashi coz adi had told no such thing to pri. Adi then tells ashi tht tia did offer him but he denied.

Yuvi after the test is still looking for ashi but she is nowhere. Sid is unable to understand tht why yuvi is getting so hyper.

Ashi and adi goes out for coffee. There adi tells ashi tht he likes her. Ashi tells him tht she will never ever cheat on yuvi. Aditya then tells her bout sid telling him tht they r not serious. Ashi gets suspicious again and moves frm there.

Ashi reaches school and ask sid tht wat is this all about. She also tells him tht she loves yuvi a lot and yuvi is her first love. Sid tells ashi tht yuvi doesent love her and tells her everything bout the bet. Ashi is deeply hurt.

Yuvi ask vrinda about ashi . vrinda tells him tht she had seen her with sid. Yuvi then ask sid and sid tells him tht he told everything bout the bet to ashi and now he is a free bird(he is such a duffer). Yuvi is shocked and gets furious wth sid. He then covers his face and takes ashi's name.

Ashi goes to soniya and tells her everything. She is crying and tells her mom tht yuvi had made a fool out of her and ask her to take her away. Sonia promises tht she wud do whatever she will like. She will take her away frm here.

A very emptional episode . I was really bout to cry when ashi is crying in front of her mom.

Bye for now

Luv

Shefali

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "28th july update" in Remix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ashi_mania

IF-Rockerz

ashi_mania

Posted: 28 July 2005 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Shefali I really admire u.....u have so much of courage....even if I were updating the episodes on a regular basis I wud never have been able 2 update this episode......this update is gonna bring tears 2 my eyes everytime I read it but the only good thing abt the episode is that Yuvi has realised he loves Ashi.....hats off 2 u Shefali

kudi420

IF-Dazzler

kudi420

Posted: 28 July 2005 at 11:53am | IP Logged
thx a lot ashita ................Smile

american pie

american pie

Posted: 28 July 2005 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
awesome update!!LOLhow do u have the patience to write such a long one??

greatmaratha

IF-Sizzlerz

greatmaratha

Posted: 28 July 2005 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
thanks shefali... beautiful update.  I missed it as i had gone out

Post Reply New Post

Go to top