cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 10 December 2004 at 5:19am | IP Logged

Arre koi to update karo.Hey missed watching kasauti on 9thCry

galactic4_1000 IF-Dazzler
galactic4_1000
galactic4_1000

Posted: 10 December 2004 at 10:56am | IP Logged

I'll tell u the gist...dont remember the dialogues much.

Basically it starts with the temple scene where Anu and Prerna are waiting for Bajaj to come.

And then they show him walking up the temple steps...and then he sits beside Prerna(i dont understand her she never smiles at bajaj only at anu???) And then the puja begins. They show anurag smiling at prerna and giving her a thumbs up.But when prerna turns away he as usual looks hurt and sad...a look which his mom sees.

Then they show Bajaj and Prerna standing near the window and Bajaj is telling Prerna how he was wrong about her and Anurag's relationship and Prerna kinda tells him to forget it and stuff. Then Bajaj holds out his hand which Prerna accepts and then he pulls her towards himself and they hug!!(Looked really sweet together)Then Prem starts crying and Prerna gets him out of his cradle to Bajaj..and then they make a perfect family pic---!!!!

All this is being seen by Anurag(who as it seems loves walking when its snowing!) He's quite saddened by this. Then he goes on a pondering spree! He goes like.."Is jagah se mera bahut kuch juda hai. Yahin par Prem ne janam liya..then he dreams of all the times he's shared with Prerna in Panchmeshwar---when Prem was born,when he and prerna fought,when he saw bajaj putting the coat on Prerna,aparna and the time he spent there with her.

And then he goes mad--he goes like--"main prem hoon. Prem kabhi marta nahin. Prem toh amar hain. Use mita nahin sakte. Woh guzar nahin sakta." And a lotta crap!!

(i'm really sorry but i dont exactly remember the order...i'm not good at updates but since nobody was posting one..i thought i'll just give a kinda summary of wat happened)

Then they show Prerna sitting on the bed playing with Prem...she's really happy. Her mom comes and tells her that she's seeing her so happy after a long time. And that she should thank anurag for her reconciliation with bajaj. Prerna says she will no thank anu coz "we say thank u and then forget abt wat tht person has done and the person. But she doesnt want to forget anu.

I think  they then show Bajaj comin home and the door is opened by Madhavi. He just looks at her and then walks of. He's followed y Tushar who tells madhavi that Bajaj and Prerna are getting married. She's shellshocked to say the least. Tushar is telling her of all the prep he will have to make...but she starts crying and goes to her room and cries by her bed(she thinks of that night).

Then they show Anurag entering his mom's room telling her to come for dinner. He tell her not to hope for too much coz she will only be disappointed. He tells her that he and Prerna cannot be married . And he will sacrifice his love for Prerna.

Then he walks out into the garden. And(as usual )stares at the sky. Then MOloy comes and anu tells him that he always used to look at the sky waiting for a star to break so that he could wish for Prerna's happiness and today he is doin gthe same but not a single star is breaking!And then Moloy says a few words which makes Anu kinda cry on his shoulder.

I think it ended there. It was not really a update...more of a just what happened without dialogues. Hope u like it!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top