Page 1 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

angel00

Goldie

angel00

Posted: 05 May 2007 at 11:26am | IP Logged

guyzzz i am soo sry!! some of u maybe heard of my ff about laksh and kt! 4 soo long i didn't continue but now i want 2 so here it is!!

recap: laksh and kt child is no more! very sad!

every1 was very very very sad! becuz there child was no more! every1 knew except baa! all the viraniz desited that they will not tell baa becuz they will be very very heart broken and she might get an attak! they all kept it a secret!

in laksh and ktz room!

laksh ttold kt tht he didn't tell baa! kt got upset! she said why can't we tell baa. laksh said becuz she might get an attack kt said so??.... and laksh got so mad ht he slapped kt! ktstarted to cry alot! laksh said sry but she just ignored him. kt just said 2 him : when baa knowz the truth don't tell me tht i didn't warn u. laksh said sry. kt said iz ok. but 4 real life she didn't men it, becuz laksh slapped her very hard!

when they were gon 2 go 2 sleep! laksh did romance ith her but she tld him to stop. it was not beuz of the baa thing. it was becuz of tht slap. when lask slaped kt she started 2 bleed but she didn't tell laksh.

it was very lete at night , every 1 was sleeping expet 4 laksh . he was just staring at kt very innocently. when he saw some blood on her lips. he got some flaskh backs of the slap and got scareed. he was kep on sayig why did i do this?? why??? he kissed kt on her lips and got the bllod off!  in the morning......

will thtz all i am still thinking on wht else i shud right ! i realyy hope u guyz like it! plzz do comment!

Edited by angel00 - 05 May 2007 at 11:34am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neelam548simron...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "laksh and kt ff" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iluvpulkit

iluvpulkit

Posted: 05 May 2007 at 11:28am | IP Logged
CONTINUE PLZZ..

Edited by iluvpulkit - 05 May 2007 at 11:29am

angel00

Goldie

angel00

Posted: 05 May 2007 at 11:34am | IP Logged
14 viewz and 1 reply!!!! Cry i think i shud stop! nobody likes it! Cry Cry

.x.Saira.x.

IF-Rockerz

.x.Saira.x.

Posted: 05 May 2007 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
don't stop!!! i want 2 kno wat happens nxt!!!!

zinny.xo

IF-Sizzlerz

zinny.xo

CC 2 & JMD Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 05 May 2007 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
yea lyk omg, plzz continue =]
o and hey guyz..i updated mine, i have my 15th part on =] Wink

angel00

Goldie

angel00

Posted: 05 May 2007 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
ok! i feel better! i will defenitly continue!! i am still kinda thnkin wht shud happen nxt!!
love
angel00:):)

-mango-

IF-Dazzler

-mango-

Posted: 05 May 2007 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Clap

angel00

Goldie

angel00

Posted: 05 May 2007 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

recap: laksh seez the blood on ktz lips! he kiises it off Embarrassed
in the morning kt opened her eyez first! the mirror was beside her so wen she loked in it she saw heer lips they were very badly brused! she startd to cry alot1 and she got flashbacks of her baby no more, and her geting slapped from her husband the first time.

kt was still on the bed, she was crying and crying! then suddenly laksh woke up. and he saw kt crying her butt off. laskh sayz i am very very very sry plzz forgive me. kt said itz ok and this time she meaned it. laksh saw her lips and said : does it hurt. she says yes. a little. here the romance begins!! LOL

laksh and kt got closer and closer. laksh very kissed her ear then her neck then her lips 4 a long long time Big smile

then kt said tell baa the truth laksh stopped having s** ( Embarrassed ) with kt and laksh was speechless. kt said wat happened . laksh still was speechless then finally hr said NO!. and kt is like why??why?? laksh just said my baa meanz 2 me alot! then kt said wht about ur kt! huh?? laksh was speecless again.... kt said :if u won't tell baa.. then later on the truth wiill be revealed.. she will get bery upset at u laksh!! laksh just said wtf is ur problem i can't tell her! i love her HeartHeartHeart
kt said fine don't tell baa i will just tell her. the my baby is no more!!! and itzz no more becuz in the accident u forgot about me in the party!! laksh looked guily.. she continued: when wwe went 2 soniz party [birthday] u left me wit her and started 2 flurt with this other girl. laksh then inturupted and said i was not flurting!!! kt continued again: when th rober came in her party he oushed me and that gurl bur u caught tht gurl!!!
then laksh was about 2 slap kt but then..........

will how iz it hope u guyz love it!!!!

plzzzz do comment!!Wink

Edited by angel00 - 05 May 2007 at 2:43pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top