Imp Role in Good Music & Why You Buy CDs?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

HELLO INDIA-FORUMS MEMBERs

A Warm Welcome to every Musician, Singer, Lyricist and Audience of "India-forums".

"Lata Mangeshkar & Kishore Kumar duet Cassette is in market."

"SRK's new Movie audio is out."

"Himesh Reshammiya private album has launched."

As soon as we hear these statements we feel to rush our self to the nearest store and get a copy.

Is it because your Favourite actor is in? Your favourite singer has sung most of the songs?

We audience make a Music hit or Super hit.

As we (had) have good Music Directors who worked hard Such as Shankar Jaikishan, OP Nayyar, A.R Rahman (work throughout night),

S-E-L(Shankar,ehsaan ,loy) Jatil Lalit

Good Lyricist likeGulzaar Saab, Javed Akhtar, Sameeretc..

Good Singers likeSonu Nigam, Shaan, Abhijeet, Lata ji, Asha ji, Alka Yagnik, Sunidhi Chauhan etc.. From old ones likeKishore da, Mukesh da, Rafi Saab, Manna Dey etc....

The singer has to sound according to the situations like

'Akele akele kahan jaa rahe ho' -the voice was deep, husky, sexy.

'Chalkaye jaam' - the slur of a drunkard. Intoxicating.
'Yahoo. Chahe mujhe koi junglee kahen!'
– Exciting. Vivacious.

So, for a good music we need best from all departments.

According to you all, who plays the most important role in making a good music? Is it:-

1)     Music Director

2)     Lyricist

3)     Singer

AND

What makes you all to buy CDs / listen to songs? The lyrics, the foot taping music or the singer or simply coz your favourite Actor is in?

Edited by guess_gallery - 16 years ago
According to you all, who plays the most important role in making a good music? Is it:-

1)     Music Director

2)     Lyricist

3)     Singer

all the three
but hav to choose one...so most important is the music director...

pri
i think itz all three..cant chooose onee...lyrics,music,and the one who singzz...all shouldd be awesomeeeeeeeee πŸ˜›

Everyone of them is important but if it were not for the lyricist there would be no song.
So lyricist.
"What makes you all to buy CDs / listen to songs? The lyrics, the foot taping music or the singer or simply coz your favourite Actor is in?"
I listen to the kind of beat of the song before buying it. . .I like songs like Laree Choote or Ya rabba, & ofcourse if my favorite actors in it. . . .I just gotta listen to the songs. So the type of music it is [the beat> and coz my fav actors in it 😳

Originally posted by guess_gallery

According to you all, who plays the most important role in making a
 good music? Is it:-

1)     Music Director

2)     Lyricist

3)     Singer

Without the efforts of all the 3, mentioned above, its not possible to make good music.

But if i gotta choose one i wud go for the singer....coz it is s/he who gives life to the song, with his/her melodious voice....😳

Originally posted by guess_gallery

What makes you all to buy CDs / listen to songs? The lyrics, the foot taping music or the singer or simply coz your favourite Actor is in?

I dun buy CD's usually..☺️...as i am used to commiting crime...and breaking law☺️...i burn CD's...πŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

For every song there is a different reason to listen to it. Sumtimes its the lyrics, sumtimes the music, sumtimes the singer and sumtimes the actor acting in the music video of the song..😳

The most important role in making a good music:
1) Music Director
2) Lyricist
3) Singer
I would say to make good music all of them have a great role but it is the music director who has the most important role I guess

What makes you all to buy CDs / listen to songs? The lyrics, the foot taping music or the singer or simply coz your favourite Actor is in?
Depends 😳 ... I buy some CDs for their lyrics like those of Jagjit Singh. I buy all the CDs of Atif because he is my favorite singer and then all the others to listen to songs and it feels nice to buy CDs of popular songs

According to you all, who plays the most important role in making a good music? Is it:-

1)     Music Director

2)     Lyricist

3)     Singer

actually I'd say everyone.....Its actually impossible without each one of them....Would we like some lalala without lyrics?......Or would we like a good song without music...What if no one is there to sing??.....So I'd say everyone is as important as othersπŸ˜ƒ

AND

It depends......everything should be gud - lyrics, music, singer, composers, hands and everything....It should be something differentand unique.

Great postπŸ‘πŸ‘

I think it is lyricist first, then music and then singer. A song is first written, then composed and then sung..

When it comes to choosing albums to buy..

I have different ways when I buy music.
I buy albums without listening if the lyricist is Gulzar or Nida Fazli. Among old ones, I used to do so for Sahir Ludhyanvi. I buy album without listening.. if the music director is AR Rahman. I used to do same with Jatin Lalit long time back but no more. I used to buy album of any movies of Yash Chopra's till a disaster called Neil and Nickie came.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Now, it is Karan Johar movies I buy without listening.

I do not mind buying any album if even one single song is sung by Lataji. Today, listening even a single song from her in an album is treat for me.

New movies, mostly I download and listen and if I find that half of the songs are good, I buy the original cd also for my collection, but still use the downloaded cd in my car or sterio so that my original cd doesn't go bad...

Most stolen CD from my house is Lekin, I bought I think 7-8 of them already and today again, don't have a single copy. They just gets lost..