Dec. 09 Update - A-P, K-M friends

Kiran1018 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Thanks for the update nirav.

i think ur right.....its slowing becoming like every other serial

it dosent look good right now since mandy is falling for khushan's fake sympathy.....also, it seems like the story is drifting from one point to another without ronit-pooja problem being resolved.....well, i guess they have to buy time to come up for something new somehow.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail
thanks Nirav for the update.. They are going in circles looks like ... I hope they sort out these things and go back to Pooja career in the film industry
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanx for the gr8 update. 👏 👏 👏
ymlh is also turnin out like all other serials.when will the writers of all these serials think of some new ideas. same ghisi-pitti kahani. 😛
they are killin all the originality in the serial.   😭 😭 😭
rabeeak2003 thumbnail
thanks nirav! yeah i also agree on the everyday serial part! very true!
Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail

thanks for the update..............

mandy is sooooooooo stupid.........how can she simply say that khushan has changed....and even go with them. and then she says today she has taken the first step without pooja..........issye tu acha tha she asked pooja and pooja stop her....cann't she his evil face....gentle man don't have a shakal like kushan.....she will regreat after wards for sure!!!

or they might bring another twist and turn...that while playing with mandy he actually fall in love with her.......but wat about KS.......both friends will not get thier love....akash and ks😭

adi04 thumbnail

lol....I can't believe Mandy bought Kushan's crap.....it was a really funny scene with Mandy and Kushan....wow, this girl is gullible...

Kushan and Mandy....that would be funny....Kushan falling in love with Mandy, like Ronit falling for Pooja?....but the only difference here is Kushan is truly a bad person....at least with Ronit's bad boy act, he was a sensitive brother, which kinda evened it out--good and bad....but with Kushan, there's nothing at all good about him.....

Smile thumbnail

Thanks for the wonderful update.

Smile

*Anjali* thumbnail
Thanks for the great update Nirav! Yeah I totally agree with you--now they're resorting to probs b/n Mandy and Pooja...looks like Kekta Kapoor's influence is very widespread 🤢
jprasad thumbnail
Nirav, thanx for the update.

So I guess YMLH is paving the way for Akash and Pooja to be
together... 😭   Ronit and Pooja will never
be together.

Why do they do this in every serial? They make the girl fall in
love with one guy and then another. We get used to her liking
one and then she blows it all by falling in love with another.

Just to get over this trauma, I had to watch Kuch Kuch Hota Hai,
so atleast I could watch two onscreen lovers finally be able to
get together.