khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 16 years ago
Chetan Hansraj's amazing yatra
   By: Tushar Joshi
   May 5, 2007
The actor snagged the third position in a car rally in Uttaranchal, but says the real treat was the scenic beauty
Terrific Trio: Chetan Hansraj with Rajesh Khera (right) and Jaujhar Kochar (left)
Gaadi Bula Rahi Hai: Chetan Hansraj

He loves outdoor sports and adventure, and recently, Chetan Hansraj had a blast at the Nautica Navigators Rally last week. This is the second time Chetan has participated in the race.

Talking about it, he says, "This was an amazing experience. I have been to many expeditions before, but this one takes the cake."

Chetan went for the rally with his friends Rajesh Khera, Tarun Anand and Jaujhar Kochar.

The rally took place up north in the remote areas of Uttaranchal. "We went to places like Mori and Chakrata, which not many have heard of. They are just stunning."

Calling these places better than Switzerland or any other foreign location, he says, "You have to visit these locations to see their natural beauty.

Also the people up there are so warm and affectionate that you don't want to leave."

Apart from participating in the rally, Chetan also got a chance to indulge in some white-water rafting and other adventure sports.

Real reward

When asked if he was disappointed that he came third, Chetan says, "Not really.

I think the whole experience of participating was phenomenal. I would definitely want to visit these places again."

Hansraj adds that during the second leg he lost his way due to a dirt track.

"We were second in the first leg, but then we got lost halfway. Otherwise we would have definitely come first."

In the future, Chetan plans to also make a trip to Ladakh. "I plan to go there in July. It's a fabulous place from what I have heard."

http://www.mid-day.com/hitlist/2007/may/156720.htm

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Vanshika- thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Wow he is looking cute

thanx for sharing