Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

-misha

IF-Sizzlerz

-misha

Posted: 10 December 2004 at 2:25am | IP Logged
MAYBE ONE OF HARRY'S FRIENDS WILL DIE

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who is going to die in Book 6? (Page 2)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Who-I-Used-2-Be

IF-Veteran Member

Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 10 December 2004 at 3:43pm | IP Logged

I think it'll be either Remus Lupin or one of the Weasleys other than Ron........

-misha

IF-Sizzlerz

-misha

Posted: 10 December 2004 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
I HOPE NOONE DIES

Morgoth

IF-Veteran Member

Morgoth

--

Posted: 11 December 2004 at 6:38am | IP Logged

I dont want to sound cold, but Hoping that no one dies wont work...Realistically, a war is going to break out soon...there will be casualties...and, unfortunately, Jo has confirmed it that she is going to kill one of the characters...

Other candidates besides Lupin (In my opinion):

• Neville Longbottom
  • Percy Weasley (JKR said that pompous Percy will redeem himself later on...perhaps by acting like a secret spy for the Order and getting killed in the process???)

Who-I-Used-2-Be

IF-Veteran Member

Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 11 December 2004 at 2:11pm | IP Logged

( Don't read the post if you haven't read the 5th book as yet, there r spoilers )

Infact, a/c to JKR there'll be DEATHS, so there can be more deaths than one. I'm desperate that no one dies ,but i know it won't change anything as JKR is the boss here and she'll definitely kill some more characters, and we'll have to bear the pain like we did when Sirius died.

IMO too, Neville is a possible candidate considering he has emerged as a very important character thanx to the prophecy. I'm sure he'll play a very important role in the future books and in the long run , he might.........Ouch

Morgoth

IF-Veteran Member

Morgoth

--

Posted: 12 December 2004 at 7:49am | IP Logged

Interesting observation Akshar...Out of the four Marauders only 2 remain now - Moony and Wormtail.

I wonder how Wormtail will repay Harry for sparing his life in Book/Movie 3...they do have a kind of bond now b/w them due to that...

mango

IF-Veteran Member

mango

Posted: 18 December 2004 at 10:07am | IP Logged
which ones wormtail again? its that rat right (i forgot his name) and lupin is moony right it has been a long time since i read the books or watched any hp movie like 1 year or something

Who-I-Used-2-Be

IF-Veteran Member

Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 18 December 2004 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Yeah Manjot, Wormtail is the rat aka Peter Pettigrew........

Post Reply New Post

Go to top