Kkusum

India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

Kkusum Update 9th December by MISBAH (Page 2)

cowz_lover Senior Member
cowz_lover
cowz_lover

Posted: 09 December 2004 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
great update

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 09 December 2004 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
thanks for the excellent update Misbah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nasshuu Senior Member
nasshuu
nasshuu

Posted: 10 December 2004 at 12:54am | IP Logged

this show make me confused! last episode they show that kali leave the report on the table. i wonder who take the report they dint show anyone to take it. and there is so many people that house how come they dont see the repot all of them are blind at least they have to show us that kali take it. but mhh so confusing!Confused 

congratulation ktishiji u catch the fake photograph and u was bleading!!LOL how brave you are!! i wonder this photograph to be so weak to arresting with injury man with bleeding. Ouch ktishji is brave. Clap 

i wonder too acp discover that kusum was inoccent after ktishiji come with fake photographer. all people suprised and wonder about the mahis' phone . a big confusing but after few min we all see the gang (kapoor family) continue to celebrate and prepare kalis weding??? they all forget about the past?? omg may be they all suffering with amnesia. as kusum. congratulation ekta for your damn serial. give you a hug and keep it up Hug

flora Senior Member
flora
flora

Posted: 10 December 2004 at 2:46am | IP Logged

Thanks Misbah for the update......Clap

I actually want the marriage to happen so that Kali will live with Garv {who will now know the truth} who will probably hate Angryher for the rest of her life for her lies; Garv then runs after kumud hoping to just be her friend....while trying to get her back {reluctantly} to Kshitij as a life partnerEmbarrassed. Kali will then take over the trophy of cryCry baby

These are my thots what do you guys think.... Question

Think Ekta is crazyWacko enough to go this way....what I am saying .....YES she probably is.....and  for another six month that is what we might have to watch if this marriage happensDead

samie IF-Rockerz
samie
samie

Posted: 10 December 2004 at 6:29am | IP Logged
THANX 4 THE UPDATE. I HOPE KALI WILL GET HER COMUPPANCES SOON. SHE IS SUCH A LOSER WHO JUST LOVES HERSELF. I MEAN WHO HAS AN ENLARGED PICTURE OF THEMSELVES THAT ARE UGLY IN THERE ROOM? NO OFFENCE 2 THE ACTRESS

Edited by samie - 10 December 2004 at 6:30am
radh Groupbie
radh
radh

Posted: 10 December 2004 at 9:04am | IP Logged
i think the marriage should not happen as that's the fittest punishment for kali would be to see that kumud and garv living together happily and their childern calling her maasi much to kali's anger and irritation
TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 10 December 2004 at 9:22am | IP Logged

Great idea's everyone!

I also suggest that Kali get married to Garv because (I think after the marriage he will kinda figure out that she's not pregnant without him being told by someone cause it will be her......what.........5 month and she still doesn't show!!!) and garv should make kali's life miserable. Meaning, she should do exactly what he did with kumud with kali. Be married to kali but spend his time and love with Kumud.

In my opinion, you can't get a bigger punishment than that. Like I said earlier, the biggest disgrace and embarassment is having your husband take his business elsewhere (especially being your own sister). It happened to kumud and it should happen to kali. Garv should cheat on Kali like him and kali did with Kumud. The only difference is that Kumud didn't deserve it.............kali does. LOL

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 10 December 2004 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update, Misbah.

Another twisted and stretched Ekta tale. I think she took too
much freudian based psychology while in college.

Go to top