Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

UltimateBarun

IF-Rockerz

UltimateBarun

Posted: 04 May 2007 at 11:39am | IP Logged

ladies n gentlemen, start counting on Sahil, the only person who can make the show interesting as of now, the only person, who hasn't said anything against tulsi, the only person, who can help Tulsi against Eklavya, and history says he had helped tulsi in thae past, n the only person, who hasn't got much to say in the past, so he might emerge as a hero,,,

PLUS, there are karan, lakshya, manthan, eklavya fans , but I feel Sahil should have fans as well, coz he is sweet, n charming, so wat if he has a devil wife, I like him, from the beginnning, good actor,  good looking!I like him!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SAHIL , SAHIL, SAHIL" in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

madsoul0226

madsoul0226

Posted: 04 May 2007 at 11:48am | IP Logged
i cant say i didnt like sahil at first..
but after wat he did to Ganga, i think he deeserves as much as Tripi.
I blame ekta for ruining his character. i would have never excepting Sahil to do tht to Ganga but cuz ekta wanted to increase her trp'z... stupid woman ruined a good man.. Dead
but Sahil is regretting rite now..
and thts good enuff.

ssat

ssat

Posted: 04 May 2007 at 11:49am | IP Logged
I hope he'll save up frm boredom

-himzie-

IF-Rockerz

-himzie-

Posted: 04 May 2007 at 11:51am | IP Logged
sahil 2 da rescue LOL

darkness_123

IF-Rockerz

darkness_123

Posted: 04 May 2007 at 11:53am | IP Logged
I like Sahil... The only grouse I have against him is that he went and cheated on gem of a woman like Ganga.... But overall, he's a nice man with his heart in the right place... He's just been dealt a heavy hand by life, I guess.. Poor thing.

minniemau

IF-Rockerz

minniemau

Posted: 04 May 2007 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Don't count on Sahil just yet.. remember last time he thought Tripti and Nakul were upto ruining Ganga, he did nothing. If he tells Tripti, she'll surely help Eku in his plans and get KT away from Laksh.

But I hope this hen really speaks up this time and saves his son and future D-i-L from Eku's evil plans.

minniemau

IF-Rockerz

minniemau

Posted: 04 May 2007 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by darkness_123

He's just been dealt a heavy hand by life, I guess.. Poor thing.
LOLLOL You mean heavy hand of Tripti right?? LOLLOLLOL She's kept him on such a tight leash, poor fellow can hardly speak in front of anyone LOLLOL

UltimateBarun

IF-Rockerz

UltimateBarun

Posted: 04 May 2007 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
agreed he left Ganga , rather ditched her, n i hated him for that, but now he regret, n I am waiting for ganga n her reunion, it would be very nice to see them together, n re falling in love again!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top