Asian Shows

princesshr - episode guide/videos (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

misspickle

IF-Dazzler

misspickle

Posted: 29 June 2007 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CrystalBue345

Originally posted by divya74

Go to aznv.tv you guyz can watch all kinds of licensed korean dramas there Big smile

it just tells ou about the show dunt let you watch itConfusedDo you have to be a member to watch??!??!?!??!

Yes hun, you have to be a member to atch the videos

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "princesshr - episode guide/videos (Page 6)" in Asian Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pj04

IF-Veteran Member

pj04

Posted: 02 July 2007 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
okay guys check it out all the subbed links are up.i also added a link for OST

marvelous.malks

IF-Sizzlerz

marvelous.malks

Posted: 06 July 2007 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
ahh i have been trying to find this post forever lol didnt knw we had a section for asian dramas lol this is my best place now lol

MNMS

Goldie

MNMS

Posted: 07 July 2007 at 12:31am | IP Logged

can downloading from these links cause problem to my computer?? Confused Virus threats are always there... I want to see Goong as Khair recommended that to me LOL but im scared of downloading Tongue

one more thing... Megaupload site is blocked at my placeCry any other links?Cry

Edited by MNMS - 07 July 2007 at 12:34am

pj04

IF-Veteran Member

pj04

Posted: 07 July 2007 at 6:41am | IP Logged
megaupload is quite safe (infact the safest from my experience ) to download the file and there are no problems unless the uploaded file was corrupted so i think it is quite safe but if you are still worried , you can take a look at streaming options. veoh is a very good site since it allows you to both download or watch it streaming (assuming that the video is not more than 40 minutes).
now for this show...unfortunately it is licensed and is off the web . we are lucky that somebody uploaded it on megaupload and we get a chance to see.i don't think there is subbed version anywhere else, but i will keep looking .meanwhile take a look at other shows (links are in archives) since someof them give you links other than megaupload.

MNMS

Goldie

MNMS

Posted: 08 July 2007 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Thank you so much for the information, PJ Big smile My bad luck, even Veoh is blocked Cry Ouch So I'm left with the option of youtube and cruncyroll.

Sure, take your time. Will watch some other shows in the meantime. Tongue

royaljatti

royaljatti

Posted: 25 July 2007 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

aite, here s the link for anyone who needs to download goong. hope they ll work for u. Big smile

http://idols-unlimited.com/princess-hours

this is my fave show..can watch it a billion times..
leen

Edited by royaljatti - 25 July 2007 at 12:46pm

pj04

IF-Veteran Member

pj04

Posted: 26 July 2007 at 8:43am | IP Logged
i know somebody has uploaded it to veoh under a different name. i am looking for it and will post the link as soon as i find it.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top