Remix
Remix

India-Forums

27th july update

kudi420 IF-Dazzler
kudi420
kudi420

Posted: 28 July 2005 at 6:11am | IP Logged

Hi guys …………sorry cudnt update for tue as even I have not seen the episode. There was no electricity from last 2 dayz over here in mum. Yesterdayz epi also I have seen in parts today. As theer is no update written for 27th july I thought to write whatever I know so plz bear it.

Ranveer tells tia tht there is only one way to now tht frm where arjun get all the money. She shud ask money from arjun and being her bf arjun wont deny. Tia says tht she wont do it. Ranveer is really angry on her.

Yuvi goes to ashi's room to tell her bout the bet but end up saying tht the fooltball thing he told was not true( wat he meant by such a big lecture bout his image and his so called other personality went above my head). Ashi tells him tht she completely trust him. yuvi is touched.

Ashi comes to ask sid bout the bet again. As they strts talking she sees aditya and tia talking bout her. Ashi and sid hides. Aditya ask tia bout ashi. He says tht he wants to know bout her. Tia gets suspicious and ask him tht why he is so interested in ashi. Aditya tells her tht he wants to settle some scores. Ashi gets up frm her hiding place and hits aditya with a pool stick and tells tht he can count this also in previous scores. Sid had a gr8 time laughing and tia tells him " tia ne pehle hi kaha tha ki who pagal hai" and  adi replies " haan par mujhe nahi pata tha itni".

Nakool is thinking bout meher and smiling to himself.

Mp is waiting for her guardian but some headmistress frm her orphanage enters and tells her tht her guardian is very powerful and she shud stop investigating bout him.

Meher gets some cards and flowers by sum unknown person and she is really worried.

Aditya shows his portfolio to jumbo and tells wat he is expecting as salary. Jumbo feels tht salary he is expecting is much lower than the previous photographer and therefore hires him as maurya high's new photographer.

Yuvi and ashi enters the class where sharma mam (as usual) taking another surprise test.

She ask sum questions and at the same time praduman is standing out of the class. Sharma mam doesent pay any attention to wat ashi and yuvi r aying ( n they all talk bout shahrukh and aamir in the test and whole class laughing………..hell of a funny scene).

Jumbo enters and inform them about the new photographer. Aditya also enters. He requests tht he want to click ashi's pic first. Yuvi is damn angry as ashi gets up to go with adi.

Tia tells arjun tht her dad is not giving her money for the party and cud he lend some money to her. Arjun tells her tht he wud orgainise the whole party for her.

Tht stupid timbo (tia) lies to ranveer tht arjun told her tht he don't have tht much money. (cant understand why she lied)

I guess guys thts it …………dun remember anything more

Bye for now

Luv

Shefali

HUMM IF-Dazzler
HUMM
HUMM

Posted: 28 July 2005 at 10:05am | IP Logged
I loved to read the update.. missed everything... mumbai rainsCryCry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top