Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

CuteFairy91

IF-Rockerz

CuteFairy91

Posted: 01 July 2007 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Dont worry if you are short... Thatz why there are heels.. Embarrassed Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "how to grow taller (Page 4)" in Health & Fitness forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sakura*

sakura*

Posted: 01 July 2007 at 11:21am | IP Logged
I dont think there is any way to increase your height.I am 14 too and i am shorter than you i am 4'11. My parents are tall and so are my grandparents. I hav been drinking milk every morning since i was 2. I had my veggies and evrything. I hav been swimming since i was 3 but nothing helps.

*Engel*

*Engel*

Posted: 02 July 2007 at 9:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by CuteFairy91

Dont worry if you are short... Thatz why there are heels.. Embarrassed Big smile

LOLLOL good one! i agree on tht but still..it intimidates meConfused..im about 5'4 and 15..hoping to grow to about 5'7..most ppl ask me to dream onOuch

sohni_17

Groupbie

sohni_17

Posted: 02 July 2007 at 10:35am | IP Logged

hi, I hope this helps,
http://grow-taller-secret.blogspot.com/2007/06/how-to-grow-t aller-with-yoga-part-1.html
http://grow-taller-secret.blogspot.com/2007/06/how-to-grow-t aller-with-yoga-part-2.html

and this one is a video of tree pose(vrikshasana) it's called

http://beauty.expertvillage.com/videos/beginner-yoga-tree-po se.htm

and this one is foot hand pose (padahasthasana)

http://beauty.expertvillage.com/videos/yoga-back-exercise-ha nd-to-foot.htm

and ofcoruse this one,

http://www.drgranny.com/yoga/?p=134

u can increase your height wid this, they should be done in the morning, drink alotss off water while doing them and during the day,  and get a reallie good sleep,  and get a good diet, milk, eggs, vegetables,fuits, juice, don't have any unhealthy food, it  will also  give u a nice  body posture. Anddd make suree your doing the exercises ritee, and breathing in properly wid each one of them

Edited by sohni_17 - 02 July 2007 at 6:15pm

~viral~

Groupbie

~viral~

Posted: 02 July 2007 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Hey priya one of the most home effective method to grow taller is to get a jump rope and jump in the fresh morning. Because there is a lot of potential during that time, especially from 6am-8am. And i dont know if you know this, but in the night you get few inches shorter, measure it sometime. Or you can try products like HeightMax, but they are products to make money, they wont really work and have side effect.

-Gunjan-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Gunjan-

Posted: 03 July 2007 at 10:32am | IP Logged
when I waz young my grandmum told me 2 eat dairy productz vegetablez. She told me 2 go on monkey bars da longer u hang da longer u get LOL dk if datz tru...

*Engel*

*Engel*

Posted: 08 July 2007 at 8:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~viral~

Hey priya one of the most home effective method to grow taller is to get a jump rope and jump in the fresh morning. Because there is a lot of potential during that time, especially from 6am-8am. And i dont know if you know this, but in the night you get few inches shorter, measure it sometime. Or you can try products like HeightMax, but they are products to make money, they wont really work and have side effect.

we really grow taller wen we sleep?Confused i had no idea. thxSmile 

cheri

IF-Rockerz

cheri

Posted: 14 July 2007 at 6:45am | IP Logged
I have a question 2?...Does eating CHAMANPRASH ( Himani or Dabour!!!)..Help in height & health..I mean does it have lot of ca,lories…..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top