thanks guys! really helpful! hope it helps me 😊
Posted: 16 years ago
thanks guys! really helpful! hope it helps me 😊
i hurd milk, buh best to drink up wen u woz younga, so no point nw πŸ˜†

Originally posted by moon_uk

i hurd milk, buh best to drink up wen u woz younga, so no point nw πŸ˜†

hey.exactly this was what i thought reding this topic first time.i wish i cud turn back timeπŸ˜•,so wud drink tons of milkπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Hiya, DW about becoming tall, ur height is wot ur parents genetic were according to, so dnt worry!! πŸ˜›

Originally posted by lil_mizz_patel

Hiya, DW about becoming tall, ur height is wot ur parents genetic were according to, so dnt worry!! πŸ˜›

There are ways to beat that, some people are taller than their parents.

I also want to grow taller, most of my friends are taller than me. I heard that skipping to 1000 (not in one go) each day can help, and it also makes you lose weight! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by Miss_QueTee

I also want to grow taller, most of my friends are taller than me. I heard that skipping to 1000 (not in one go) each day can help, and it also makes you lose weight! πŸ˜ƒ

hey miss_quetee plz if u know can u tell me that will skiipping help in height-increasement even at age of "22" ????????????????????can i grow more???

Originally posted by friend_125

hey miss_quetee plz if u know can u tell me that will skiipping help in height-increasement even at age of "22" ????????????????????can i grow more???

Umm, sorry, I don't know.

Taller?
Most of it is gentic!
And milk is not the key. At least after like 14/15 for the girls it's not.
I am a milk freak(milk is yumm) and i drink like 750 ml of milk a day and yet I'm still the same height ( I'm like 15 and a half btw). For girls like after you get your periods, you grow slowly and about say a yr or two after menarche you stop growing. Can't be helped. Something to do with progesterone or oestrogen or something. Learnt it in bio. for guys i have absolutely no idea.