Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

cez-fan

cez-fan

Posted: 29 July 2005 at 5:02am | IP Logged

ya i hate her for this

why does she hurt that sweet ranvir he is so cute

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "tia the timbo!! (Page 2)" in Remix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hunkashish

hunkashish

Posted: 29 July 2005 at 7:29am | IP Logged

don't expect much out of that timbo..... she doesn't deserves our soft hearts...

let the timbo be but my all sympathy is with that seet soul ..... ranvir...

well tc...

god bless

lamina

IF-Dazzler

lamina

Posted: 29 July 2005 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
hey ...look at it the other way round....tia loves ranveer...thats very clear with her..she does see ranveer caring abt her...but may be she is just acting like this is coz somewhere down she is scared "what if all this caring is just a lie...and ranveer only wants revenge"...may be she doesnt want to get hurt again....and this is her way of protecting herself....remember how whenever she talks abt arjun she always emphasizes on the how he is protective and doesnt hurt tia...something which she feels ranveer has done and might do again if she let him see her feelings....complicated pyschology...but what do u all this of this theory

krismittal

krismittal

Posted: 29 July 2005 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lamina

hey ...look at it the other way round....tia loves ranveer...thats very clear with her..she does see ranveer caring abt her...but may be she is just acting like this is coz somewhere down she is scared "what if all this caring is just a lie...and ranveer only wants revenge"...may be she doesnt want to get hurt again....and this is her way of protecting herself....remember how whenever she talks abt arjun she always emphasizes on the how he is protective and doesnt hurt tia...something which she feels ranveer has done and might do again if she let him see her feelings....complicated pyschology...but what do u all this of this theory

i agree well after all she is also a human with some emotions

krismittal

krismittal

Posted: 29 July 2005 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tia_mehra

no but on monday they show that she is gonna ask arjun everything.

ya this is the second right thing tia is going to do in her life.

can anyony one guess what was the first thing

dolly11

dolly11

Posted: 29 July 2005 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

ya i can guess...............loving ranvir................she loves ranvir like hell.....and this is the best she can do...........

tell me whether  i m wrong or right..........realyy waiting

dolly11

dolly11

Posted: 29 July 2005 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krismittal

Originally posted by lamina

i agree well after all she is also a human with some emotions

i agree too............she loves ranvir so much that she cant bear his loss again......i mean she cant think of loosing ranvir again

nishi

IF-Dazzler

nishi

Posted: 29 July 2005 at 2:23pm | IP Logged

but why cant mate tell her the truth !!!!Angry

pehle aag lagati hai aur phir extinguisher ke baare main bhool jaati hain !!!!

maate i hate u !!!!!Angry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top