Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 03 May 2007 at 8:36pm | IP Logged

Sur_Sangam wrote " Controversy has become such an integral part of reality shows, that viewers have become experts in seeing through it. Controversies have been created to give a tinge of masala  to make the program more spicy Big smileand raising trp's as the end result."

Thanks to SRGM / Manjuji / Sur_Surgam - this makes a very intersting debateable topic.

Topic - Emphasizing controversies, emotional aspects of reality TV  - right? or just an trp booster and playing with human emotions (not moral) ?

Do you get involved personally or emotionally if any reality serial projects emotional distressing moments?

Please Thank Sur_Sangam / Manjudi if you like this topic. Thanks!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mermaid_QT

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Controversies in Reality TV , right?" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 03 May 2007 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
I don't get involved in reality show anymore because except Sanchita (srgmp little champs winner) & Rahul (Big Boss winner), I've had terrible time digesting winners.

I was particularly very involved in Jhalak Dikhla ja and Shweta's loss got me worked up for no cause. Same with Karunya Cry Cry Cry ..

Judge controversy could be fun up to a ceratin point. I will look fwd to Javed Akhtar's quip remarks Big smile . I don't think excessive fighting, rudeness and brash behaviour out of control entertains me, although it muct be entertaining several since it is the sure recipe for a hit reality show... I do not let it affect my judgment. It is mostly made up I believe.

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 May 2007 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 03 May 2007 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Now I do not let myself get much involved with reality shows anymore. I see through it right a way. Angry Dead

I have learned to accept that true talent never wins only in case of Lil champ Sanchita. I was happy to see the justice being served.

My heart broke into pieces when I saw Nihira getting eliminated. I cried for days and still do when I see her on TV Cry Cry . But her elimination prepared me for Hemachandra's elimination Ouch . Although i still cried Cry Cry Cry .

Than came II 2 and when I saw Karunya losing I decided no more emotional invlovment on reality show. It is very difficult to see nautanky and games by show creators which plays with human emotions and makes money with that. ANything which involves unlimited janta voting is not a real talent show. It is money making business IMHO.

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 May 2007 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Snape

Snape

Posted: 03 May 2007 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
if only there is a reality TV without judges's interfere , justice can be served ... such as fear factor , amazing race etc

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 03 May 2007 at 10:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Gauri_3

awwww dabs...see it this way...Nihi, Hema, and Karunya ARE THE WINNERS in the truest sense. ll three have kickstarted their careers. Don't feel bad jaanu Hug   

Yeah GD They are the true winners Hug 

Cant wait for II 3 and SRGMP shows Big smile

Autumn.

IF-Veteran Member

Autumn.

Posted: 03 May 2007 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Sometimes I feel that the so called fights by the jury are staged.. to boost the trp and their own footage in media. During the II first season, I used to get worked up and was upset when rahul vaidya lost. Then read in newspapers somewhere that results are rigged somehow, dont know whether true or false but from then onwards try and stay away from getting worked up and voting. Still sometimes get worked up and vote but mostly avoid and just try and enjoy the show. Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top