raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

We understand the dictionay meaning of the word.

Does revenge equates to causing equal or more pain and hurt to the person doing some wrong or just means to make him/her realize of their wrong doings.

Disclaimer - Please don't quote me, am just trying to generate debateable topics. I am forgive and forget person😳

Edited by raj5000 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hmmmmmm....Raj, you are forcing me to think way too much today 😑 .... πŸ˜† Where were you during the day yaar when DM was sooo slow πŸ˜•

Will get back to the topic later....good one...like all other topics you introduce 😊

just a thought....is it R day today....Raj....Rage...now Revenge πŸ˜‰ ....and also saw Reality (tv)πŸ˜›Edited by Gauri_3 - 16 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: raj5000

Wonderful topic Anshu πŸ‘

We understand the dictionay meaning of the word.

Does revenge equates to causing equal or more pain and hurt to the person doing some wrong or just means to make him/her realize of their wrong doings.

Revenge is never solution for the hurt of pain someone may have caused you.  When you are trying to hurt someone the first person you hurt is your self. You carry that anger, resentment and negativity within which will bring you down.  Perfect example is "When u point a finger at someone 3 fingers are pointed at you"

May be having good conversation with the person without using offensive tone would help.  If they will realize fine if they don't than time to move on πŸ˜ƒ. 

Realization comes from within.  No matter how much someone  tries explaining it but until they have the enlightenment abt their mistake nothing no one can do 😳.

Disclaimer - Please don't quote me, am just trying to generate debateable topics. I am forgive and forget kind a person😳

I am so glad to know that you are F & F type person πŸ€—

Edited by Dabulls23 - 16 years ago
raj5000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gauri_3

hmmmmmm....Raj, you are forcing me to think way too much today 😑 .... πŸ˜† Where were you during the day yaar when DM was sooo slow πŸ˜•

Will get back to the topic later....good one...like all other topics you introduce 😊

just a thought....is it R day today....Raj....Rage...now Revenge πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜ƒWhole day I have my eyes and ears open to get food for thought here πŸ˜† I am going through real tight  schedules.()who doesn't I agree.. but its beyond coming close to manageable)..should I tell yaa my din charaya... well lets skip.... this is the time I get sokoon and can spend some time.

lolssss lolssss R factor.. I believe in letters..anyways not getting carried away here.. on letter have hillarious samples sometime later.. Thanks for response.. am also thinking reading ur response on other post..

raj5000 thumbnail
mermaid_QT thumbnail
Nice topic Anshu.

Revenge is SWEET according to me. Many a times, one seeks for divine intervention instead of taking matters in your control 😳. It still is revenge though whether you ACTED or not. Importance of Divine in my life is increasing & so its role in justice and revenge -as I continue to grow. I will always find revenge SWEET though. πŸ˜† I am not the F & F person at all.
I am working on the "forgive"😳 part , but FORGET I never will achieve.
I am ofcourse not talking of political and national revenge based on what happened centuries ago.  I am talking about smaller issues and no physical harm ofcourse. 

Edited by mermaid_QT - 16 years ago

yayyyyyyyy....my siggy....     

Edited by Gauri_3 - 16 years ago
raj5000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gauri_3

yayyyyyyyy....my siggy....     

Ohh really - I thought it read piyo and piney doy πŸ˜† see u always get me carried away,,, where is the whole world tonite,,, they olove to come when I got to sleep πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: raj5000

Ohh really - I thought it read piyo and piney doy πŸ˜† see u always get me carried away,,, where is the whole world tonite,,, they olove to come when I got to sleep πŸ˜†

🀣🀣 Mein bin piye hee tunn rehti hoon...that's why peeti nahiπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: mermaid_QT

Nice topic Anshu.

Revenge is SWEET according to me. Many a times, one seeks for divine intervention instead of taking matters in your control 😳. It still is revenge though whether you ACTED or not. Importance of Divine in my life is increasing & so its role in justice and revenge -as I continue to grow. I will always find revenge SWEET though. πŸ˜† I am not the F & F person at all.
I am working on the "forgive"😳 part , but FORGET I never will achieve.
I am ofcourse not talking of political and national revenge based on what happened centuries ago.  I am talking about smaller issues and no physical harm ofcourse. 

hello soul sister😳...I have the same problem...tht's why I did not post anything (on topic) here so far😳