Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Revenge?

raj5000 Moderator
raj5000
raj5000

Posted: 03 May 2007 at 8:19pm | IP Logged

We understand the dictionay meaning of the word.

Does revenge equates to causing equal or more pain and hurt to the person doing some wrong or just means to make him/her realize of their wrong doings.

Disclaimer - Please don't quote me, am just trying to generate debateable topics. I am forgive and forget personEmbarrassed

Edited by raj5000 - 03 May 2007 at 8:20pm

Gauri_3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 May 2007 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 03 May 2007 at 8:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by raj5000

Wonderful topic Anshu Clap

Does revenge equates to causing equal or more pain and hurt to the person doing some wrong or just means to make him/her realize of their wrong doings.

Revenge is never solution for the hurt of pain someone may have caused you.  When you are trying to hurt someone the first person you hurt is your self. You carry that anger, resentment and negativity within which will bring you down.  Perfect example is "When u point a finger at someone 3 fingers are pointed at you"

May be having good conversation with the person without using offensive tone would help.  If they will realize fine if they don't than time to move on Big smile

Realization comes from within.  No matter how much someone  tries explaining it but until they have the enlightenment abt their mistake nothing no one can do Embarrassed.

Disclaimer - Please don't quote me, am just trying to generate debateable topics. I am forgive and forget kind a personEmbarrassed

I am so glad to know that you are F & F type person Hug

Edited by Dabulls23 - 03 May 2007 at 8:47pm
raj5000 Moderator
raj5000
raj5000

Posted: 03 May 2007 at 8:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Gauri_3

hmmmmmm....Raj, you are forcing me to think way too much today Angry .... LOL Where were you during the day yaar when DM was sooo slow Confused

Will get back to the topic later....good one...like all other topics you introduce Smile

just a thought....is it R day today....Raj....Rage...now Revenge Wink

Big smileWhole day I have my eyes and ears open to get food for thought here LOL I am going through real tight  schedules.()who doesn't I agree.. but its beyond coming close to manageable)..should I tell yaa my din charaya... well lets skip.... this is the time I get sokoon and can spend some time.

lolssss lolssss R factor.. I believe in letters..anyways not getting carried away here.. on letter have hillarious samples sometime later.. Thanks for response.. am also thinking reading ur response on other post..

raj5000 Moderator
raj5000
raj5000

Posted: 03 May 2007 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Wonderful topic Anshu Clap

Revenge is never solution for the hurt of pain someone may have caused you.  When you are trying to hurt someone the first person you hurt is your self. You carry that anger, resentment and negativity

ClapClap Nice thoughts!!

within which will bring you down.  Perfect example is "When u point a finger at someone 3 fingers are pointed at you"

May be having good conversation with the person without using offensive tone would help.  If they will realize fine if they don't than time to move on Big smile

Realization comes from within.  No matter how much someone  tries explaining it but until they have the enlightenment abt their mistake nothing no one can do Embarrassed.

Again great thoughts.. but do people understand this... first thing comes to the mind is beat the heck out the person...

Disclaimer - Please don't quote me, am just trying to generate debateable topics. I am forgive and forget kind a personEmbarrassed

Life is short.. hope human race understsand that.. live and let live.. but if loved ones are concerned then I might get little off track.

mermaid_QT IF-Sizzlerz
mermaid_QT
mermaid_QT

Posted: 03 May 2007 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Nice topic Anshu.

Revenge is SWEET according to me. Many a times, one seeks for divine intervention instead of taking matters in your control Embarrassed. It still is revenge though whether you ACTED or not. Importance of Divine in my life is increasing & so its role in justice and revenge -as I continue to grow. I will always find revenge SWEET though. LOL I am not the F & F person at all.
I am working on the "forgive"Embarrassed part , but FORGET I never will achieve.
I am ofcourse not talking of political and national revenge based on what happened centuries ago.  I am talking about smaller issues and no physical harm ofcourse. 

Edited by mermaid_QT - 03 May 2007 at 9:09pm
Gauri_3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 May 2007 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
raj5000 Moderator
raj5000
raj5000

Posted: 03 May 2007 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

Originally posted by Dabulls23

Life is short.. hope human race understsand that.. live and let live.. but if loved ones are concerned then I might get little off track.

yayyyyyyyy....my siggy....     

Ohh really - I thought it read piyo and piney doy LOL see u always get me carried away,,, where is the whole world tonite,,, they olove to come when I got to sleep LOL

Go to top