Pt 25 - Pg 53
Pt 26 - Pg 54
Pt 27 - Pg 56
Pt 28 - Pg 58
Pt 29 - Pg 59
Pt 30 - Pg 61

Character Intro

Angad Khanna

A wealthy business man, owner of Khanna Industries, he has a multi personality which changes with who he is with, loves his wife Kripa more than anyone in the world

Kripa Khanna

A fashion diva, she owns and manages Kripa Fashions, her own brand of designer clothes. She is bubbly and very feisty, she only loves two things in her life, partying and her husband Angad.

Kavya Nanda

Another famous business tycoon, owner of Nanda Empire, is a work oriented guy even if it means staying late in the office. He loves to race and competes against colleagues and friends. Loves his wife Anjali and can do anything for her

Anjali Nanda

A middle class girl who fell in love with Kavya and eventually married him against her families wishes. She likes to shop and spends more money on shopping than Kavya does on cars. She sometimes helps Kavya manage Nanda Empire and sometimes she just likes to lounge around at home

Neev Kapoor

An outgoing fun loving businessman, owner of Kapoor Enterprise, knows how to have fun and is always friendly with everyone he meets. He has one aim, to get through one day without getting chased around the house by his wife Prachi for making fun of her although he loves to tease her and spoil her and do everything just to see her smile

Prachi Kapoor

A shy but sweet woman, she used to work as Neev's assistant but gradually the two became close and now she is the Managing Director of their business. She is always chasing Neev around the house whenever he makes fun of her but secretly she loves it when he does, she is the total opposite of her husband Neev, but opposites attract right?

hope you guys like thisSmile will be starting on wendesday 9th May (my lil sis birthday and she said to do the first part on her birthday) so please comment and look forward to the first partBig smile

Rach

Edited by ~*~Rachu~*~ - 09 September 2008 at 3:30pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

duggudiyachillMAANeet_2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DKD- The end! Pt30 Pg61" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bisma_4eva!

bisma_4eva!

Posted: 03 May 2007 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
sounds good and love all the couples... continue soon and yea wish your sis a happy birthday from me..
love
bisma

-Khushiyana-

IF-Rockerz

-Khushiyana-

Posted: 03 May 2007 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
awesome outline.. cannot waitt for more..
plz continue Embarrassed

kimmu

IF-Rockerz

kimmu

Posted: 03 May 2007 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
wow..were do you come up with this stuff...its so brillliant Clap Clap Clap

so how exactly are they the "dushman" of "pyar" I can already tell that this is going to be interesting Big smile

All the couples in here are my fave, neev-prachi are my newest fave lol.. Big smile

One more thing, is the butt face prithvi going to be the enemy?

Last thing..lol..My birthday is exactly one month after your sisters birthday Big smile

candyprincess

IF-Dazzler

candyprincess

Posted: 03 May 2007 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
great intro

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 03 May 2007 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
6 more days.. cant wait for the first part!!!! seems interesting just cant figure the dushman.. hope its not against each other..

berkeleygirl818

IF-Dazzler

berkeleygirl818

Posted: 03 May 2007 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
OMG... another FF by u... moi is soooooo excited!!!! i LOVE ur FF's!!!! Embarrassed
this sounds sooooooo interesting & also my fav jodis... nd all of them r
already married.... so no worries!!!! i CANNOT wait till wednesday... ur
gonna continue on ur lil sis's b'day.... schoooo schweetttt!!!! Tongue

miss_neha

IF-Rockerz

miss_neha

Posted: 04 May 2007 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Awesome concept!!! Cnt wait for u to start this ff!!!!! Luv all ur other ffs as well!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.