Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

Have Faith in JB...if not the Kreatives - Page 2

GoodGoneWrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 16 years ago

This content was originally posted by: nyzbabigyal

can i get a hug rivs 🤗 .. ur so optismitic on this whole situation and i'll support on till i live 😉 or till KS is over 😆 😆 😆 cuz JB r my favorite fictional characters and there's no way in hell.. im leaving their side so easily 😳 😳

you can get as many u need...I am trying my best to bring some sort of a balance to the forum...

Same here...love JB...and I am not leaving them so soon..

Rivs

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GoodGoneWrong thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ash_cosmic

rivs,I don't think AD's MIL knows much of bani/durga's past and only knows that she can be used as weapon to destroy walia's as she is from walia's who is been BS from them(Walia's).

Its only AD and BW knows the whole truth(about past life of bani) which is hidden from rest of the AD family.AD very well knows that JB is in love with eachother and about their kids.

Moreover,i'm a south-indian and we have hindi as a subject no much into talking as such but just liking to hindi what makes me to watch this program where both JB expresses more thru their eyes so it becomes easy to understand the track.But this AD's usage of words and acting is OTT and very difficult for me to understand and i note it on a paper and then look up into hindi dictionary to know the meaning.

So,AD's MIL was refering that she(Durga) will change him(AD) to normal man as he was before means AD to work on his broken relationship between Mrs.Deb and their child as family apart from revenge from walia's isn't it.I understood it in this way but do correct me if i'm wrong in my interpretation.As my understanding hindi is very weak but its by strong and powerful performance from PD and RK makes me to understand the storyline and situation better.

I had posted the same in sangs thread.

I agree... and if Ma knows that Bani is married and has children...I dont think she will make her marry AD... she is a mother herslef...

Rivs

GoodGoneWrong thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: msbee

Rivs 👏   this is for your optimism girl 😊

As for me i've got no faith in anything or anyone   realted to KS anymore 😭 🤢 😡  I'm loosing all the interest in KS day by day 

Someone needs to stay optimistic right??

Rivs

GoodGoneWrong thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: IFaddictinUS

thanks rivya for the post..needed it...but one question to whoever feels like answering...bani is just thinking on about revenge on jai all her thoughts to instigate her are of jai- burqa, meri biwi paagal hai, looking at him outside court..what about pia? she has no ideas for revenge against pia or what??? i am JUST SO irritated.

Yes that is bothering me too... but we can try to remind them about it...lol

Rivs

GoodGoneWrong thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: freak2

even i dont think destructives will go for AD-DDG pairing

if they try to go for tht massacre , i wonder wid whom the krishu-arth end up

if bani win them then tht will be huge in-justice wid jai
how can bani justify takin kids away from jai if she wanted to "move on" widout jai

and if she let them be wid jai and she goes wid AD then tht will kill the mother Bani which is never gonna happen

Thanks for your points...I agree.

Rivs

GoodGoneWrong thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Hkaurk22

I have faith in JB; however, it is the kreatives that decide 'the fate' of our beloved Jodi. For that reason alone I am always hesitant to trust the creatives. They have butchered my fave characters time and time again. I dont even think they realize the major character changes. I mean post leap we had our LK back, and now again he has become weak? They are too inconsistent to trust...

I agree Harveen...They are being too inconsistent...Can we make a new post with that...pointing out the post leap inconsistencies... I will help you keep it on top...

Rivs

VasuS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: rivya

Yes that is bothering me too... but we can try to remind them about it...lol

Rivs

lets do...and now today her flashback is also of 3 sisters and mummy's pravachans..arre kam se kam flashback main to think about your husband and good times or the kids..anything except this sweet loving sister...

GoodGoneWrong thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: laal_mirch

did u just missed mine or ignored it.........?

I was not sure what to reply...what did i miss???

Rivs

Hkaurk22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: laal_mirch

i am have a quick question....i am just listening to her lecture about durga and love.....suddenly somthing stuck me.....if this lady gets a promise from bani.......aka durga....... that she should always be with AD and blah blah.......then.......... what choice does bani has........ me sad......... anyways........ his name is jeeva....and his wife name is gita....i think

See I thought of that too.. the problem is this is not his mother- but his Mother In Law.. so why would she want her son in law to find a new love?!?

555W59 thumbnail
Rivs,

Holding onto my faith for my fav couple. The day JB ends Ks ends for me. Till then I will hold onto hope that the storyline is fixed to show a strong Bani and Jai, people I fell in love with individually and the magic they make together.

meghna