Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 20

coolniyu

IF-Dazzler

coolniyu

Harry Potter Crossword winner

Posted: 29 May 2007 at 10:52am | IP Logged
agree word for word with ysh LOL
tht has-d-house-changed-ownership reminded me of srk n hrithik in k3g..
do u mind if i listen to the commentary?
yeh car chori ki hai??
nahi toh ..Confused
to phir jo chahe karlo..mujhse kyu poochte ho LOLLOLLOL

i swear im awfully in luv with ur story !! tara..alok..durga...NARAYAN Embarrassed ..
and whts all this talk abt sues? this is the most non sueish ive evr read Hug

btw im wondering abt the faces..i always like to think of suitable actors but for ur story i dont think its needed..really, the storys just too unique..so i feel u shud leave it to our imagination Embarrassed

if ur talkin abt makin a sig for the story..u could use some symbolic stuff..or probably just the shadows of two ppl or smthin LOL..thtd be mysterious Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CITD - Update Pg 18 (Page 9)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mini786

IF-Dazzler

Mini786

Posted: 29 May 2007 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Hey!!!!
I loved this chapter!
It was so cute!!!
I loved it....
I like the gradual feelings N and D are getting for each other!!
Yay!
Another chapter today!
Cant wait!!!
Big smile

-Mahak-

~Sirius*Ysh~

IF-Dazzler

~Sirius*Ysh~

Oct Fest Winners - Harry Potter Forum!

Posted: 29 May 2007 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
u knw wht i was thinking... dat tom welling guy na? he is whu i most relate sirius to... nd since narayan reminds me of sirius ( i always end up falling for these adorably-hot-guys-whu-act-macho-bt-r-awful-softies-nd-incred ibly-romantic aka uv, narayan, sirius and jesse katsopolis...

so wens d update.. u wer suposed to gib me one [-(

HeartYshHeart

putturani

Goldie

putturani

Posted: 30 May 2007 at 1:32am | IP Logged

Hey guys. This is a quick update which I am not too fond off. I am travelling now so I am short of time. Please forgive the bad writing because I have never written something like this before and also I was very busy. I'm sorry I have not been able to reply to your lovely comments for the same reason. I'll try to do so once I reach home. Thank u so much for ur wonderful comments, they really mean a lot to me. As always, read, reply and enjoy.Big smile

The few weeks following Durga's declaration of 'potential friendship' passed without any great incident. Narayan found that there was more to Durga than a pretty, irritable girl – just as he had suspected. He found she was interesting and funny. They often found themselves talking to each other at any opportune moment, whiling away hours discussing anything from books to cities. It was all very well for Narayan. He was fine. But Durga was getting more and more perturbed with each passing day. Odd things were happening around the house. She didn't let her worry show on her face but she was sure they guessed that all was not well.

If she had been even a little more distracted, she would not have noticed it. One weekday evening, late, after everyone had gone to bed, Durga had heard a strange noise coming from the terrace. She was brave, but not brave enough to confront the intruder herself. However, she plucked up the courage to sneak quietly upstairs, armed with a long wooden stick and her Goddess Durga pendant. And then she heard them. Low voices whispering like a soft breeze, only just too soft for her to make out the words properly. It did sound quite poetic, however. Which burglars in their right minds would be up on their terrace saying things of a poetic nature? Durga frowned, mentally commanding her beating heart and trembling hands to be still. It was odd, very odd but hopefully nothing to be scared of. One step more, and the right direction of wind, and she could make out a few words of what she suspected was a conversation between two people. 

"Chup chup ke tumse milna padta hai jaan." Said a soft voice. Durga could not yet make out if it was male or female. Whatever it was, she thought, her features arranged in an expression of disgust, the line was extremely cheesy and not to her taste at all.  Her fear having been banished by the exchange of more romantic words, Durga boldly made her way towards the terrace. Just then however, the church clock struck twelve and heard a curse and a giggle.

"Drat! They expect me back now. I better go." There was the sound of a wet kiss. Durga stopped short. The voice sounded very familiar to her but to her great chagrin, she wasn't able to place it. The sound of exasperation she made under her breath must have been carried by the wind because she heard the frightened scurrying of feet. Alarmed, Durga dropped the last shreds of common sense and rushed onto the terrace. She arrived just in time to see a feminine figure rush down another set of stairs and disappear. "Hey! Stop! Theif! Stop now!" Durga sprinted to the ledge but she could see nothing. Damn! The person, whoever it was, had escaped.

Exhausted and subdued, Durga quietly returned to her own room to mull over the events of the night. It was so strange. It did not seem to be burglars, as they usually did not mouth romantic lines; it could not be animals as she had heard human voices; who could it be? Perhaps it was the neighbor's children playing a prank on them. But it was highly unlikely. The children were presently in the nearby city of Mysore. If she had lacked all common sense Durga would be inclined to think it was a love-struck couple escaping from meddlesome parents in a clandestine meeting. But on their terrace! Why would they be on their terrace? Could it be ghosts? No, Durga shook that thought off. She did not believe in ghosts and she certainly did not think they could visit a house as pious as that of the Shastris.

Breakfast the next morning was not an enjoyable affair. Durga was, of course, very tired and so was Tara. She had complained off strange noises in the night and had accusingly looked at Durga. Deciding that the matter was serious, Durga informed everybody else of what had happened. Obviously, she didn't tell them the whole thing but a modified version of events that would be palatable to her elders. Only Smaran mama was at the table apart from the "youngsters" as he called them. Forever absorbed in matters of his business, he paid little attention to Durga's words and dismissed it as a product of her imaginative and romantic mind.

Despite what had happened, Durga was forced to laugh at Tara's face. She presumed that Tara had been scandalized by the young lovers' tale; as Tara was rapidly turning the exact colour of a beetroot. However, Durga did not notice the look she gave to Narayan.

Narayan caught Tara's helpless glance, obviously signaling for help. Having spent some time in her company, and liking her, Narayan could very well guess what she wanted. Tara was, for some reason, embarrassed at being caught blushing and she wanted his help. So Narayan did his best to blush as well. Automatically, the image of Durga sprang up in his mind…

The timer hung limp from his hand. She had just finished a full five seconds better than her best timing. He started towards the pool to congratulate her but she was already stepping out. He watched enthralled as her slim figure, coated in a thin film of water, approached him. The sun caught the tiny droplets, making them look like dancing droplets on her brown skin. His breath caught in his throat. "Durga," he managed to gasp finally. But she paid no heed. The air was think around them and he could feel it getting thicker against his rapidly moving chest as she came closer. The warmth spread from the air to his body, and to hers, until they ceased to be two different people but just one body of heat. Only an inch separated them now, and he could feel her breath on his neck as whispered. "It's hot, isn't it?" He dumbly nodded. "Want to cool down?" He nodded again.

"SPLASH!" Narayan had just been pushed into the pool."

Narayan woke from his day dream with a violent start. What was that all about? Alarmed and embarrassed, he quickly glanced around the room to see iif anyone had noticed. They hadn't. Thank God.

Edited by putturani - 30 May 2007 at 1:35am

ImPerfection

Goldie

Posted: 30 May 2007 at 7:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Mini786

IF-Dazzler

Mini786

Posted: 30 May 2007 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Hehehe..
Very nice chapter!
I didnt find anything wrong iwth it yaar!
It was very good..
Cute tooo...
So im guessing the romantic thieves were Tara...and ????
COntinue soon plesh!
:D

-Mahak-

coolniyu

IF-Dazzler

coolniyu

Harry Potter Crossword winner

Posted: 31 May 2007 at 3:37am | IP Logged
ROFL i loved it!! secret romances r so romantic Embarrassed altho i hav to agree wit durga that line was cheesy LOL but hu carez a romance is a romance is a romance,right?Embarrassed

were they tara n alok??'

n tht dream was 2 cute LOL im guessin narayans d first to accept he likes her? durga seems d denial type more than him Embarrassed

~Sirius*Ysh~

IF-Dazzler

~Sirius*Ysh~

Oct Fest Winners - Harry Potter Forum!

Posted: 31 May 2007 at 4:52am | IP Logged
hey.... u knw i guessed dis in d last chappie itsef!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nd now i think im right... its tara and alox isnt it :> :> :> :>

so cute EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

nd narayan's day dream Embarrassed... i swear durga's hot Tongue...

and this was just as great na :P

d lines cheesy alright but sweet na Embarrassed???

luvya loadssssssss

be back soon or ill get on ur case Angry

HeartYshHeart

Post Reply New Post

Go to top