Joined: 16 January 2005
As many of you know, Australia is the most powerful Cricket Team. So whenever they play a match its kind of predictable because we know they will win. They have won the most World Cups and also the one this year.
But have you wondered why they always win?
Here are some questions:
1) What do they have, that other teams do not?
2) What should other teams do to beat them?
3) Are other teams ever going to win?
4) Why do you think they win every time?
5) Do you think its because of the team effort or the team selectors?
6) Any other comments?
IF Dev Team!
Joined: 23 June 2006
Joined: 28 October 2006
Joined: 02 December 2005
|Topics||Topic Starter||Replies||Views||Last Post|
|Taufel urges Aussies to tour Pakistan||*Fiza*||4||391||04 August 2008 at 11:26am
|Aussies AREN'T number 1!!!!||umi82990||4||278||15 March 2008 at 2:28pm
|Best OF Luck to The Aussies!||WillSmith456||11||731||01 February 2008 at 2:19pm
|Please do not blame Aussies !||WillSmith456||25||1091||13 January 2008 at 4:46am
|Best Wishes for Aussies ! 3rd tests||WillSmith456||12||620||13 January 2008 at 12:25am