Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

loveneha_r

Goldie

loveneha_r

Posted: 09 December 2004 at 10:04am | IP Logged

i know even i got the same feeling after book 5.... i hope its not true!Cry...

also rowling said that shes gonna be killing off more charachters....i dunno i feel maybe ron will die!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "After Cho Who?? (Page 2)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Morgoth

IF-Veteran Member

Morgoth

--

Posted: 09 December 2004 at 10:29am | IP Logged

I agree, Mona and Neha.

I also have this bad feeling that Harry is not going to live in the end.Cry (I hope I am wrong too!)

However, I dont think Ron will die in the next book...He is one of the characters who I am fairly certain will survive.

Edited by MysticaMagic - 09 December 2004 at 10:31am

jammy

IF-Veteran Member

jammy

Posted: 09 December 2004 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

I doubt she will kill him. most she can do is leave the character like neo in matrix.

Like Neo , Harry is a character larger life which if killed it will be very difficult to give an explanation to its fan.

I hope and think that she wont kill harry, worse I guess she will keep the reader's hanging on the fate and future of harry, like neo's fate.

Ron certainly wont die. But she killed Padfoot, so she can kill anyone. But Ron is the only comic relief in the books she cant bump him off.

Jammy.

-misha

IF-Sizzlerz

-misha

Posted: 10 December 2004 at 2:32am | IP Logged
AFTER CHO CHANG I THINK IT WOULD BE GINNY

Monaji

Monaji

Posted: 10 December 2004 at 11:13am | IP Logged

I don't want anyone to die....

I would also hate an ending where you donno what will happen later.... I suppose thtz y I love fairy tales... I mean stories which end with...

"....and they lived happily ever after."Smile

Who-I-Used-2-Be

IF-Veteran Member

Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 10 December 2004 at 4:30pm | IP Logged

I really really can't see Harry die. It really pained me when Sirius died, he was one of my most fav characters after Harry. I hope Harry doesn't die.

I have a feeling that Luna might be the future girl for Harry. What makes me think that is only the scene in the end where they talk. Harry was absolutely comfortable talking to her and discussing Sirius' death with her. Besides , she has emerged as a very important character. Anyways, JKR has kept Harry's future LI a mystery as yet..........We can't say anything if it turns out to be Parvati or Susan Bones.........

rabeeak2003

IF-Dazzler

rabeeak2003

Posted: 10 December 2004 at 5:14pm | IP Logged

monaji i agree that I don't want anyone to die! i like all of the character and Harry and Ron are the best and Hermione is also good!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Harry Potter Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.