Debate Mansion

assisted suicide

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

usachick821

Goldie

usachick821

Posted: 27 July 2005 at 8:01pm | IP Logged

asisted suicide, is it eithically and moraly wrong?

if someone has a very serious illness, and is in the last stages of their illness.. and very much in pain, then should the doctor be allowed to help them kill themselves? (the doctor gives the patient an injection that kills them immidieatly and without any pain.)

so wat do u say guys? should doctors be able to give assisted suicide to their patients? and does helping them make the doctors killers?

Edited by usachick821 - 27 July 2005 at 8:01pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "assisted suicide" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kirran

Groupbie

kirran

Posted: 27 July 2005 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
o i read about this in the newspaper..about how an old man killed himself after a serious and painful illness..and they were debating the same thing. I really don't think a doctor will ever go along with the patents reasoning, because doctors are suppose to save lives. I actually don't really know :s but if someone is so tired of their lives..should they still be allowed to end their life as they wish? :S:S:S interesting topic u got here.

*~Princess_K~*

Goldie

*~Princess_K~*

Posted: 28 July 2005 at 2:14am | IP Logged
hmm...I'm not sure ConfusedEmbarrassed

Delight

Delight

Posted: 31 July 2005 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Its a hard question. This is called "mercy killing". Its hard to answer sometimes as the ill person may be in great pain but its upto God to give us death when times comes. In some religion its not right to mercy kill someone. I think its complicated for the doctor too to take this responsibility. I can never answer this question because i dont know if its right.

Signora2

Goldie

Signora2

Posted: 01 August 2005 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

Yes mercy killing is a big issue now a days and a delicate one. some countries have leagalised it and India has not.

signora2

Post Reply New Post

Go to top