Fan Fictions

The Ballroom Dance - note pg10

ruby89 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
The Ballroom Dance ?

Prince Angad Sahil Khanna has been beleiving in love ever since he found out the story of Late King and Queen Khanna,his parents. The Ballroom dance was first held 28 years ago in King Khanna's coronation. The Rules were simple, everyone there has to have a mask on, dress up and at 12 AM there would be prize for cutest couple, given by the orginizer, Kashish.

The Prize for last 4 year has been given to Prince Charming and Cinderella. Although they met once a year for last 5 years, the chemestry between them was stronger then anything else. The knew a lot about each others' past life, but little or almost nothing about their real identity. This year was Angad's first Ball as King. He had decided to let Cinderella know about his real Identity, and let her make up her mind about him. He told her everything about his year and take any advice to his heart without telling her the real senario. But this year it was going to be different. This year, he was going to tell her everything. This year he was going to get his Cinderella. This year he wasn't going to let her go.

But the BIG QUESTION that haunt him was, Will He Be Able to tell her how he feels in this years Ballroom Dance?

---
I know I left my last one hanging, but I really am in mood to write this one. I Hope you like it 😊

Characters coming up next. 😊

-Ruby 😳 Edited by ruby89 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruby89 thumbnail
You are Officially Invited to the once a year event.

To come and test your destiny.

So, You are invited

To the night
   of mystry,
.   To the night
.      of fun,
.     To the night
.        of secrets,
.       To the night
.           ;of romance,
.        To the night
.           ;of beleiving...

To the night at THE BALLROOM DANCE
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome .....sounds really interestin n mysterious πŸ˜‰ !!!! loll πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
hawoo thumbnail
Hellooooo!!! OMG yuaar u started as new FF...but u've gotz 2 update it often since i lubb the concept!!!
hmmm wild guess cinderella is Kripa? πŸ˜‰ ...it better not be sumbody else πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ ...oh and this time the story better not be sad yaar...when i think about the concept i still get tears in my eyes 😭 ...neways plz post the first part soon...i'll be eagerly waiting!!!! πŸ˜›

xoxoxo-Hawa <3
mpatel97508 thumbnail

awww sounds reallyyy gooodd! continue (start) soon!!!

lovee maulii<33

ruby89 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nehagupta_9

Awesome .....sounds really interestin n mysterious πŸ˜‰ !!!! loll πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

aww thnx sweety 😊 i'll post 1st part today

Originally posted by: hawoo

Hellooooo!!! OMG yuaar u started as new FF...but u've gotz 2 update it often since i lubb the concept!!!
hmmm wild guess cinderella is Kripa? πŸ˜‰ ...it better not be sumbody else πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ ...oh and this time the story better not be sad yaar...when i think about the concept i still get tears in my eyes 😭 ...neways plz post the first part soon...i'll be eagerly waiting!!!! πŸ˜›

xoxoxo-Hawa <3

lol Hawaaaaa oh i missed u πŸ˜† jee cinderella mere hawa πŸ˜‰ i promised u naa 2nd fanfic no tears i'll keep my promise. I was thinking about my prom n came up with this concept so it cant b sad πŸ˜† .. first part today after wtchin Tara Rum Pum 😳

-Ruby 😳
ruby89 thumbnail
Originally posted by: candyprincess

great sounds interesting

Thanks sweety 😊

Originally posted by: princess_101

sounds COOL!
post the first part soon

Thanks first part will be today in a few mins 😊

Originally posted by: .:KYPHlOvEr88:.

<FONT face=Verdana color=#3366ff size=2>awww sounds reallyyy gooodd! continue (start) soon!!!

<FONT face=Verdana color=#3366ff size=2>lovee maulii<33

Thank you sweety i will write soon 😊
ruby89 thumbnail
The Ballroom Dance

part# 1

--
        The story started exactly 28 years ago, in this same castle on Prince Dilip Khanna's coronation. For his party, his sister had given a party that is where the Ballroom dance had started. The rules were simple everyone was invited as long as they were dressed as something else, had a mask on and knew how to keep their identities quite. And the most fun rule was that couples were made at the party, according to what they were wearing.

Dilip being the joking and fun bother dressed as Beast, from beauty and the beast. Little did he know Naina had dressed as Belle. So based on the rules, they were paired up. They talked till they knew everything about them. Secretly they did break the rules and took each others' names and phone number. From the next 2 years they ended as partners, soon fell for each other. As a princess she needed a prince and as a new king he needed his queen. He proposed to her at stuck of 12AM a year later. And that is how they had become the cutest couple that night.

25 years old Prince Angad stood missing his mom and dad, who recently died from an unexpected plane crash. He was close to only two and a half people after that trusted both of them with everything and would do anything for them, his baby sister, Kashish and his closest and only friend, Ruby and the half was his Cinderella cause he didn't know her real name, yet. Even though he was 25 years old, he still believed in fairy tales, god mother and magic. And was so sure he was going to see who Cinderella is today, at the Ballroom Dance.

The only change Ruby had made to the rules was that everyone from the country can come, not just royalty. And at 12 AM prize would be given to the best looking couple. And for last 4 years Prince Charming and Cinderella got the award. But this year he wanted King Angad Khanna and HER NAME (oh he wanted to know it so badly) to get it as who they are in real.

Angad had got Ruby to host the event this year only because this made him feel close to his parents, even if they were far. His only dilemma was that he didn't want to loose HER. But would he be able to do that, and still be the brother who wants to help his sister bring back her love – who was mad at her for not telling him the truth about her being a princess, even though he was a prince himself.

He also needed one more thing done – find a guy for Ruby. Oh was she getting on his case to get married with that Cinderella who Angad talked about when ever he could. And only way to do that was to make Ruby go away. So he was going to definitely find someone to hook her up with today for sure πŸ˜† . At his first Ball as King.

--
But the real question lied in would Angad be able to bring Kashish and her sweetheart together and still be able find Cinderella's identity as well as find someone for Ruby?

--
Hope you like first part, its kind of intro but 2nd part brings some fun 😊

Ruby.
Edited by ruby89 - 16 years ago
hawoo thumbnail
oooh nice entry!!! Hmmm i wonder who Prince Angad is gonna find 4 Ruby?!?!?! πŸ˜‰ ...yepp this Cinderella awaits her Prince!!! 😳 πŸ˜‰ 😳 ...hmm since ruby changed the fact that locals can cum this yr to the ball...then that means out dear cinderella is rich!!! Royal!!!! yay!!! no status villans!!!!!! neways im waiting impatiently 4 the next prt!

xoxoxo-Hawa
sna004 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Awwwwww!! I love Angad in this!!! He believes in fairy tales *sigh* just like me! 😳 I hope everything goes great that night! Good luck Angad! πŸ˜ƒ