Members Lounge

:::~*~Brothers and Sisters Day~*~::: (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

soni595

IF-Sizzlerz

soni595

-

Posted: 03 May 2007 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Wish everyone a very joyous brothers/sister's day! Personally, I don't have any siblings as I am an only child, but I've had cousins, who, I treat just like they were my siblings...Hmm sibling rivalry can be good and bad...sometimes it can be healthy, as you learn your first lessons of competition at home...also I've realized, when you're with your siblings/cousins and you fight/argue with them, you bring out your true self, which you may not have willingly shown your true side/nature to a complete stranger...

Keep smiling...
Love
Soni

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ":::~*~Brothers and Sisters Day~*~::: (Page 6)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*kuch na kaho*

Goldie

*kuch na kaho*

Posted: 03 May 2007 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
HAPPY BROTHER'S AND SISTER'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pinkbubblez

IF-Rockerz

pinkbubblez

Posted: 03 May 2007 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
love the post nish! Clap Clap

Happy Siblings Day everyone! Big smile Big smile

Parachute.

IF-Sizzlerz

Parachute.

Posted: 03 May 2007 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Embarrassed Happy Sis Day to my very lovely sister...she;s the baomb! LOL Lol..and also ofcourse my IF sis...Priiiiii!! Wink

-Khushiyana-

IF-Rockerz

-Khushiyana-

Posted: 03 May 2007 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
wow.. awesome post... I have a younger baby bro hes only 2 and i got another brother whose 19 and a sister whose 17.. i love my siblings very much and it is very fun to play and have fun with them.. We can understand each other and all....

Tiya_I

IF-Rockerz

Tiya_I

Posted: 03 May 2007 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
great post nishta!!!well sometime I fight with my sister and sometime I ignore her when she scream Ouch but we love each other Embarrassed my sister buy me alot of tops and skirt and chocolate too LOL she's a great sister of mine Embarrassed

and happy sis/bro day!

love,

tiya

wendyf.

wendyf.

Posted: 03 May 2007 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lovers Ka Love

Tongue

Originally posted by wendyf.

you all are so lucky to have someone to argue with. we argue with those we love. unlike me a only child is a lonely child. happy brother and sisters day Smile

Dont Think Yourself A Lonely Child..... Here everyone is like YOur Bro/SiS......  And IfyOu dOnt find sOme1 here tO wIsh, tHen wISh me.......TongueTongueTongue

There is Only One in This WOrld, Who DOnt Have Any Rite TO Wish me brOthers day.....And She is AAMNA, rIte inMy SIIGGY.......EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

WinkUsman Bhai ....Sab Ka BhaiWink..... "Siwaay AAmna Kay"LOL 

Hugthat's so sweet of you, bhaiya.Hug

pure_choclate

Goldie

pure_choclate

Posted: 05 May 2007 at 12:47am | IP Logged

Wonderful topic...and great post to...Whatever you described was so true...and that always happen...no matter who we are , what we are , we are equal to them , we all like each other Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top