Members Lounge

:::~*~Brothers and Sisters Day~*~::: (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

Nishtha

IF-Veteran Member

Nishtha

--

Posted: 02 May 2007 at 1:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aditisilawat

wow gr8 post Clap thts really true altho we fight a lot with our sibblings but more than dat we luv dem...if we say something to 'em dan its ok for us but if hear some1 else saying something to 'em dan in deep inside we dont like nd our blood starts boiling...

thanks alot aditi.. for likig the post..Embarrassed

Originally posted by diyafah

itz so true nishi!!!this day is kind of raksha bandhan!
i mean..we fight like crazzyyy ppl..hit dem..and do masti and ol also together..
my and my bro...fight like cats and dog..and this sumtimes keeps us grounded..but we r the pranksters also!!!we keep doin loads of masti..we can call ourselves tom and jerry LOL LOL
good days wud be when i get bagful of chocolates..
bad dyas wud be when his exams finish..and i study like anythin..and his laugh bcumes like of a gabbar!!1 LOL

yup..i fight hell with my sis but she is my best friend...Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ":::~*~Brothers and Sisters Day~*~::: (Page 2)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AmritaRao-Nina

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 May 2007 at 2:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

the_charm

IF-Veteran Member

the_charm

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 02 May 2007 at 2:21am | IP Logged
wow...great post Clap Clap

well i never fight with my siblings LOL i luv them more thn i luv anyone else...the first ppl to cum on my list of luvable ppl wud be my parents together with my siblings Embarrassed ........i luv them like anything n whenever i need anything i can always rely on them. Big smile

luv,
ghungroo

DeviatedTesoro.

Viewbie

DeviatedTesoro.

Reliable CC Captain, BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 02 May 2007 at 2:30am | IP Logged
awesum post NIsh!i completely agree with u i love my brothers alottttttttt Embarrassed......cant live without them.....Though one is away from us in U.S.A Cry

Nishtha

IF-Veteran Member

Nishtha

--

Posted: 02 May 2007 at 2:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ektas_Angel

Nishu Hug nice post especially one part in particular LOL LOL

ninaHugHug well thanks and i know which part you are talking aboutLOL

Seriously nice post as for sibling rivarly i dont have any kind of rivarly with my sister i am happy doing what i am doing and she can do what ever she likes because if i started to compete we would be arguing forever she gets better grades beeter jobs and gets away with alot more see LOL thats why i dont even start on competing

meri bhi story kuch..similar hi hai... no wonder we are friends..LOL

yes its true as much as i love her being the eldest she worries me tooo Big smile Big smile

yup.. just that i am youngest..so she cares about me more than i do love my sis they are the BEST...Embarrassed.

and bro.. he is simply beyond words for me.. he never let my single wish go in vain..he is a sweetheat..love you bhaiyuHugHug

buttercup

IF-Veteran Member

buttercup

Posted: 02 May 2007 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Nish awesome post and wishing all sisters and brothers a wonderful day.ClapClapClap

Especially I would like to wish these sisters and brothers a wonderful day ahead.Smile

Sree & Andy Smile

Kirti & Atif Aslam Smile

Saba & Ali Zafar Smile

Bhaskar & Amna Smile

Nish & Neil Smile

Saara & Rajeev Khandelwaal Smile

Clap

Nishtha

IF-Veteran Member

Nishtha

--

Posted: 02 May 2007 at 2:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rajeev_eijaz

awesum post NIsh!i completely agree with u i love my brothers alottttttttt Embarrassed......cant live without them.....Though one is away from us in U.S.A Cry

thanks alot sara...HugHug even my sis and bro are in London miss em loads..CryCry

AmritaRao-Nina

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 May 2007 at 2:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top