Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Nishtha

IF-Veteran Member

Nishtha

--

Posted: 02 May 2007 at 12:10am | IP Logged

Brothers and Sisters Day

Discussion: We laugh with them, we fight with them, but just can't live without them - siblings.

Hello Friends..

here at IF we have celebrated many days..so how we could have forgotten about Siblings Day..the best god made realtion after mother and her child is "Siblings" ..as we fight with them..play with them..Laugh with them ..some time jealous of them but we cant live without them..

There are many examples of siblings doing great in many areas of life..how could we forget the Wright Brothers..they have discoverd Aeroplanes

If we come in Entertainment  industry then we have many Siblings served and still sevring us.. in hay days of Indian Film Industry..there were Trio of Ganguly brothers..did not get it.. i mean Ashok Kumar..Kishore Kumar and their hilarious movies like Chalti ka naam Gadi...Badhti ka namm Dadhi and many more..

In Sports as well Siblings have done Wonderfully well be it F1 where Schumacher Brothers are rulling or in Cricket..how we could forget Waugh BrothersEmbarrassed

How  we can forget..to mention Soap Queen Ekta Kappor and her Brother Tusshar Kapoor..

There are many Siblings Serving IF as well..so all in all where there are Sibling together THEY RULE THE WORLD..

In nutt shell..whenever and where ever siblings have come together they have struck gold and carved out niche for themselves in this world..

What are your all thought on this..do you think Sibling Rivalry is good.??..would love to hear..and lets share this wonderful day together..here at IF with us.. with your friends...and share your all Best Days and not so good days..spent with your Sibling..

As Siblings  closeness is marked with the development of strong emotional associations between them (e.g., love, enmity). we share the same..so what if we are not Siblings.. We are friends for life

-I-F Dev Team-

Edited by nishtha - 02 May 2007 at 12:15am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Deepti2001sparklylifeAnushaIdeaQueenTumhari_Khushisweet_shagunBhaskar.TKhaya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ":::~*~Brothers and Sisters Day~*~:::" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweet_shagun

IF-Veteran Member

sweet_shagun

--

Posted: 02 May 2007 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Clap Beautiful Post Nish Embarrassed
true we love to fight with our siblings but we love them a lot....... there is a special bond and strong bond of love with binds us together Embarrassed

Luv,

Shagun Embarrassed

diyafah

IF-Rockerz

diyafah

Retro Podcast Team, I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 02 May 2007 at 12:28am | IP Logged
itz so true nishi!!!this day is kind of raksha bandhan!
i mean..we fight like crazzyyy ppl..hit dem..and do masti and ol also together..
my and my bro...fight like cats and dog..and this sumtimes keeps us grounded..but we r the pranksters also!!!we keep doin loads of masti..we can call ourselves tom and jerry LOL LOL
good days wud be when i get bagful of chocolates..
bad dyas wud be when his exams finish..and i study like anythin..and his laugh bcumes like of a gabbar!!1 LOL

-aditi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-aditi-

Posted: 02 May 2007 at 12:38am | IP Logged
wow gr8 post Clap thts really true altho we fight a lot with our sibblings but more than dat we luv dem...if we say something to 'em dan its ok for us but if hear some1 else saying something to 'em dan in deep inside we dont like nd our blood starts boiling...

Swapna-Mobile

IF-Dazzler

Swapna-Mobile

Posted: 02 May 2007 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Such a cute post...!!!!
I luv my sis..sach mein..I remember da way v used 2 fight..I remember how I broke her spex only becoz she din allow me 2 play wid her....n den..I remember da way I cried at da airport wen she was leavin..every1 was staring..but no..I dun care..mujhe toe rona hai..itna roye roye..goddddd...I luv her alot..she's da best.. Embarrassed aur masti toe poocho mat..agar ghar shaant hai toe samajlo kuch toe gadbad hain..humlog toe idhar udhar daudte rehte thee har waqt..dose days r like de best.. Embarrassed

Nishtha

IF-Veteran Member

Nishtha

--

Posted: 02 May 2007 at 1:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweet_shagun

Clap Beautiful Post Nish Embarrassed

thanks alot shaguuEmbarrassed
true we love to fight with our siblings but we love them a lot....... there is a special bond and strong bond of love with binds us together Embarrassed

yup thats true so very true..i love you and your sister alotEmbarrassed.. and no matter what we will remain friends..cum sister always..Embarrassed

Luv,

Shagun Embarrassed

-Cupcake-

IF-Rockerz

-Cupcake-

Posted: 02 May 2007 at 1:24am | IP Logged

wonderful postClapClapits so true,no matter how much we fight wid our bro/sis....we luv them loadz, they r really special...me n my bro used to fight  soo much...but we also love each other...hes the best broEmbarrassedBig smile

priyankap

IF-Rockerz

priyankap

Posted: 02 May 2007 at 1:25am | IP Logged
hey in the topic u hav written borthers ans sisters day!!!!

do change it....lol..

pri

Post Reply New Post

Go to top