Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

lalitha66

lalitha66

Posted: 01 May 2007 at 7:18pm | IP Logged

Will Raju Rangeela reveal that he is DEV after Panditji sees his "Hasta Rekha"? Wonder how Kaajal will react to the fact that RR is her Dev-Sir? Hoping for some fire-works by Thu!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RE:HASTA REKHA" in Kaajjal - Sabbki Aankhon Mein Basi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 01 May 2007 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Dont worry, the next couple of episodes, will be damaka, as Kaju had befriendedd Dev/Raju!

crazy4bollywood

crazy4bollywood

Posted: 01 May 2007 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
I know I can't wait, although I don't think Dev will reveal himself till the two evil ones get exposed! We might have to wait awhile! Confused

cool_rashi

Goldie

cool_rashi

Posted: 01 May 2007 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
ome more epp pass away and then we get to c DK marriage

angad_rox

Groupbie

angad_rox

Posted: 01 May 2007 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
i can't wait anymore....i am sooooooo curious..... Wink

dudleysam

Goldie

dudleysam

Posted: 02 May 2007 at 4:01am | IP Logged
i think raju will think of an excuse not show his hand, besides he has a bandage on it. Wink Wink ..at no cost will he want his hand to be seen... LOL LOL even ameesha will be in no doubt he is dev...and rajus plan is to lure KA into believing he is a imposter so that they can befriend him Big smile ...no kaju has a long wait... Cry
sammy Smile

dudleysam

Goldie

dudleysam

Posted: 02 May 2007 at 4:04am | IP Logged
my feeling is on thurs...there will be another twist...to rajus character.... Dead Dead they will show him conniving with KA... Dead Dead Angry i get that feelin now that all is well between kaju-raju...the writers will show all that was a sham.... Cry Cry and to convince Kaju raju is on her side...but the writers will twist it now...they will make him start betraying kaju. Cry Cry ..so that he can get close to KA....i feel Angry

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 02 May 2007 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Well i think as sammy said that dev/raju won't give his right hand as he had a bandage on it and will escape once again Wink ,but when kajal will tell raju that they hv no other option but to get married so that ameesha-karan stop thier spygiri against him,that time raju may reveal to kaju that he is dev since he can't marry kajal due to that mahadosh Ouch and this grant revelation may happen at the end of thursday's episode Ouch

Post Reply New Post

Go to top