Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

dareeba

dareeba

Posted: 01 May 2007 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
aj geo main aik news aee hai aur woh yeh kay film star saima nay kaha hai kay us kee syed noor kay saath  2 saal pahlau khufiya nikah hua tha aur professional majbooriyoun kee waja say woh bata nai sakay aur ab woh shadi ka aylaan bhi kar dain gay aur walima bhi karain gayConfused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "saima and syed noor" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dures

IF-Dazzler

dures

Posted: 01 May 2007 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
hehehhee LOL ...after reading ur topic i searched the internet and found one article

====================================================
Saima's marriage with Syed Noor

Saima denied reports about her secret marriage with Syed Noor appeared in a section of the Lahore press. She said that she respected Noor Saheb as her relationship with him is of a Mohsin, teacher (Ustad) and Shagird.

" Such disinformation is being circulated by those actresses who feel jealous of my popularity and fame " , she said.

========================================================

aage Khuda hi jaane kya sach hai aur kya jhoot! and it doesnt bother me....wo jis se marzi shadi kare,humein is se kya

aisha92

Goldie

aisha92

Posted: 01 May 2007 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
ya i jus heard dis now on geo news 2
there hav been rumours abt it 4 while now but they jus denied it
wonder wot these professional majboorian were Confused LOL

kalli

IF-Dazzler

kalli

Posted: 01 May 2007 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Yeah, that's true. I also heard this on GEO Smile .

Saima admits marriage with Syed Noor
Date: 2007-05-01
Leading pakistani film and tv actress Saima finally admitted her marriage with Syed Noor.She told the reporter that she got married to Syed Noor almost 2 yrs back,and she thinks this is the right time to announce our marriage.She also told that she will held her walima function soon.She said that from now onwards,she will be very selective in her movies and she will not do any sort of cheap roles in future.Showbizhungama wishes saima and syed noor all the very best in future!

Edited by kalli - 01 May 2007 at 3:59pm

dures

IF-Dazzler

dures

Posted: 01 May 2007 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
tfs

KashIsHeaven

Goldie

KashIsHeaven

Posted: 02 May 2007 at 8:41am | IP Logged
who is saima?

paki_1

Groupbie

paki_1

Posted: 02 May 2007 at 9:05am | IP Logged
what they got married two years ago

oh my God they are not my fav but i like one

movie of Syed noor thats all well i don't like

samia but she is little better than Meera though

does anyone who the age difference between

Saima and Syed Noor....or they are same age

samia does look old though

biatchali

biatchali

Posted: 02 May 2007 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
ma gosh....they gt married 2 years ago and announce wedding knw coz tymes rite??????and walima 2 years l8a???most marriages have lost dere spark by den....wens da honeymoon??in anotha 2 years Confused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top