Pakistani Serials

saima and syed noor

dareeba thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
aj geo main aik news aee hai aur woh yeh kay film star saima nay kaha hai kay us kee syed noor kay saath  2 saal pahlau khufiya nikah hua tha aur professional majbooriyoun kee waja say woh bata nai sakay aur ab woh shadi ka aylaan bhi kar dain gay aur walima bhi karain gay😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dures thumbnail
hehehhee 😆 ...after reading ur topic i searched the internet and found one article

====================================================
Saima's marriage with Syed Noor

Saima denied reports about her secret marriage with Syed Noor appeared in a section of the Lahore press. She said that she respected Noor Saheb as her relationship with him is of a Mohsin, teacher (Ustad) and Shagird.

" Such disinformation is being circulated by those actresses who feel jealous of my popularity and fame " , she said.

========================================================

aage Khuda hi jaane kya sach hai aur kya jhoot! and it doesnt bother me....wo jis se marzi shadi kare,humein is se kya
aisha92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ya i jus heard dis now on geo news 2
there hav been rumours abt it 4 while now but they jus denied it
wonder wot these professional majboorian were 😕 😆
kalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah, that's true. I also heard this on GEO 😊 .

Saima admits marriage with Syed Noor
Date: 2007-05-01
Leading pakistani film and tv actress Saima finally admitted her marriage with Syed Noor.She told the reporter that she got married to Syed Noor almost 2 yrs back,and she thinks this is the right time to announce our marriage.She also told that she will held her walima function soon.She said that from now onwards,she will be very selective in her movies and she will not do any sort of cheap roles in future.Showbizhungama wishes saima and syed noor all the very best in future!

Edited by kalli - 16 years ago
paki_1 thumbnail
what they got married two years ago

oh my God they are not my fav but i like one

movie of Syed noor thats all well i don't like

samia but she is little better than Meera though

does anyone who the age difference between

Saima and Syed Noor....or they are same age

samia does look old though

biatchali thumbnail
ma gosh....they gt married 2 years ago and announce wedding knw coz tymes rite??????and walima 2 years l8a???most marriages have lost dere spark by den....wens da honeymoon??in anotha 2 years 😕
farina_m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
syed noor is already married tho