Am sure Arjun is MP's gardian..

Posted: 18 years ago
Hi guys....

Am very sure that Arjun is MP's gardian.....wat do u guys think???

lemme know....reply back....

luv u all....😛😃😳
Same here Nannu...totally positive that Arjun is MP's guardian.....u guys remember once when MP had an envelope or sumthing in her room sent by her guardian the only person who was shown entering the room was Arjun....and her guardian also is an orphan and knows abt Varun 2......I 2 have a strong hunch that Arjun is Mp's guardian.

Cool!!!!!!!!!!.

That may be the reason why he's so hard on MP, he wants her to become stronger or something and kinda protective also....maybe coz he did'nt let Varun go and meet MP.(though Tia came to the rescue later)

hey even i feel strongly that arjun is MP's guardian

but i dont know the reason man,if so happens that arjun and MP are bro and sis

what say????

ditto frnds.....

me too think the same...

i hv no doubt left in it.... welll i'll b happy if arjun turns out to be mp's guardian:::::::: i don't know why but my sixth sense says so that if it occurs there'll b something gr8.........

but tell me if arjun is mp guardian but why he is dating tia .and why is arjun is against ranveer

plz tell me

hey nannu

congrats.... i noticed u today only that u r agoldie member...

well i haven't noticed anyone else yet as  a goldie member....

god bless

hey reema... the same thing disturbs me...

i am not able to sort out this thing yet...

well u r quite inquisitive..

cool.... keep up..

god bless

Well...one more thing... if Arjun is really MP's guardian... why did he pick on her so much initially???

I still hate him for twisting her arm in the cafeteria once (Remember the time when Yuvi had gone to see Yama and broke up with her and came back drunk and RD sir asked MP to get coffee from the cafeteria?)

Also, what is the link between Arjun and Singhania?  We all know Singhania is Ayesha's bro... but who is Arjun... what is he to Singhania?

- Abhita

hey ya guys me 2 thinks 100
% arjun is mp's gaurdian, but wht i dont understand is y is he so strict and rude towards others like ranvir, aashi n many others.