CID 7/22 Case of the Mysterious Truck -2

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 27 July 2005 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
           Case of the Mysterious Truck Concluding Part

Abhijeet and Daya look in the truck to see a dead body hidden under the thermacole. The body has no identifications and his jacket is stuck to the thermacole so hard that it is difficult to remove it. On the truck seeing the blood marks on the drivers brake pedal and footprints inside the CID team decide that the murder was done elsewhere and the body was just hidden in the truck.There are 2 bodies with Dr Anjalika and she says that the first body of Gokul was shot with the .2 which was found in the purse but the second body was by a .38 calibre gun. Also she says that she figured it was paint that stuck the thermacole to the jacket. Right then a crying Aditi calls ACP and asks the CID team to come to her fianance Varun's Khar workshop. When they reach there Aditi shows them blood and the ,38 bullet in the wall. When they show him the dead man's picture Varun recognizes the person as Aniruddh his business partner who was supposed to have gone to Bangkok the previous night. Fredricks finds Aniruddh's suitcase and the passport and ticket of Aniruddh in the workshop. Aditi and ACP suspect Varun had a hand in the murder.

When they go to Aniruddh's house his wife says she was sick so the driver dropped Aniruddh to the airport. The driver says that Aniruddh did not go to the airport but the Khar workshop and that Aniruddh said he will manage from there. He said he saw a maroon velocity. Daya remembers Mr Parida having that car. They go to his house where his wife tells them he is not at home and he did nto commit the murder. He just left to meet some girl and Daya finds out from the cellphone company that is in Bandra Kurla area. Fredrciks spots the car and they see a girl come there to open the car. She tells them she is Vidya Mr Parida's secretary and she was asked to come back from Allhabad with a black glass and a walking stick. They show an institute for visually impaired where Parida after hiding a briefcase is walking like a blind person. The CID team corner him and he tells them that a girl had blackmailed him and right then they hear a gun shot. One of Parida;s guy tells them that he and a girl had shot Aniruddh and he was the one who put the bodyin the truck. He did all this for money and the girl did not want to share the ransom and shot him. CID see a girl walking with a briefcase and they catch her and she confesses doing the crime as Aniruddh threw her out of his life. Varun is with Aditi in the CID office where he tells her that she is a good CID officer who sees everything but she is blind as she could nto recognize him so he tells her that he is leaving her. She tells him she is sorry and he also says he is sorry.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CID 7/22 Case of the Mysterious Truck -2" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anjali.nair

IF-Veteran Member

anjali.nair

Posted: 27 July 2005 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
thanks priya for an excellent update! i didn't watch this one.

i am looking forward for the man eater story this week. but i miss the surprise element in CID and CID SB nowadaysUnhappy. i don't like the fact that we are aware of the culprit right from the beginning.

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 29 July 2005 at 6:48am | IP Logged
I do not if the person was revealed earlier as I did not watch the first part. In CID the surprise element is still there . 

anjali.nair

IF-Veteran Member

anjali.nair

Posted: 29 July 2005 at 11:08am | IP Logged
I haven't watched this CID so no idea but the coming one the man-eater story, we all know that Makarand Deshpande is the man-eater. Now how CID catches him would be the crux of the story.

In CID SB too that suprise element is missing. I mean the culprit is always an unknown person. Next week's story is about Jasmine and her husband I think.

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 29 July 2005 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Oh I did not know Jasmine was married. Did not see any promos. BTW do you know with Rihaee going off air its more CID SB time so more ajoo and pradyuman.

Edited by fortvpur - 29 July 2005 at 12:24pm

anjali.nair

IF-Veteran Member

anjali.nair

Posted: 29 July 2005 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fortvpur

Oh I did not know Jasmine was married. Did not see any promos. BTW do you know with Rihaee going off air its more CID SB time so more ajoo and pradyuman.

ajoo part i get but pradConfusedLOLLOL. priya! don't make me sing again 'main kya karoon..............'.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top