India-Forums

PKG Questions

mecha94 Newbie
mecha94
mecha94

Posted: 09 December 2004 at 1:24am | IP Logged

Hello everyone....um i just have acouple of questions.  I think somebody said before that in Canada we're really behind in the series as compared to what they're showing in India right.  But i have a couple of questions.

1)  Im at the point where Prateek is in the hospital after he's been poisoned and all that.  Prem is now suspecting the uncle??  DOES THE UNCLE GET CAUGHT AND KICKED OUT OF THE HOUSE?!?!? This guy is annoying me. He's always hiding behind some corner or some door listening in on everything.  He's got to go!!

Ok next question doesnt really have to do with where i am in the series it has more to do with the openning theme.  Im sorry if this has been asked before.  But anyway's you know the scene where Rhimjhim, and Yashoda are dancing? And there's that third girl with them? WHo is that? It's not Jayanti is it? Doesnt look like her.

Oh yea, one more thing. Does anybody know where i can a picture of RhimjhimEmbarrassed  I want one!!!  She's so cute!!!!!Big smile  Uhhhh, thanks!

RS87 Groupbie
RS87
RS87

Posted: 09 December 2004 at 3:08am | IP Logged

ans to qn 1 )yes mecha e uncle gets caught but there is still many episodes to go...like first the family will know malini's tru colours n den the family will realise he is workin 2gether wid malini n babuji will give him a powerful slap...i was so happy...n he will get thrown outta e hse...but den he will try to take revenge at the family...

for the second qn some ppl in this forum were also discussin tt some time ago and came to a conclusion tt she is simran..the girl who avi originally liked and was abt to marry but den he fell in love wid rjhim instead....

and for rjhim's picts u can go to yahoo images n type in piya ka ghar u will get some great picts....

hope ive helped ans ur qns...tc..

TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 09 December 2004 at 11:04am | IP Logged

Speaking of the beginning (opening theme)............I think its high time that they changed it. Every show has changed their opening, Kusum, JJKN, Koi Dil Mein Hain, Hum 2 Hain Na, Reth, Tum Bin Jaon Kahan, Astitva.....and so on. PKG is the only show that the beginning is the same. I mean...........it still has Indu (jaynti's first husband) in the beginning and he's supposed to be dead on the showConfused. This may sound a little off topic, but because you have mentioned about the third girl dancing (I was actually the one that started that cause I was just as confused as you)......I thought I might mention why the beginning should be changed. I think they should add megha and kaveri in the beginning now.

What do you guys think?!??!

Sumita Senior Member
Sumita
Sumita

Posted: 09 December 2004 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
How far aew we behind in the Us it maloini's true color gets opened in front of everybody. Any idea? Frustration makes us to aks these questions over and over sorry.
mecha94 Newbie
mecha94
mecha94

Posted: 13 December 2004 at 2:50am | IP Logged
You guys rock! Thanks a lot for all your help!!!Smile  Cant wait to see the uncle get smaked!!!LOL
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top