Page 2 Page 2

gk_09

Global Moderator

gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 30 April 2007 at 4:12pm | IP Logged

This weeks tip is on how you can do a French Manicure at Home!Big smile

Here are the steps:

Using a cotton ball soaked in nail polish remover, wipe off any old nail polish prior to painting nails. Wash hands and soak in warm water for a few moments.

With an orangewood stick, gently push back the cuticles so they are all even with each other once the water has softened your skin.

With nail clippers, beauty scissors or a nail file, shape your nails evenly.

With a steady hand, carefully paint only the tip of each nail with a white hue. A second coat may be desirable, depending on the thickness and opaqueness of the polish. Allow polish to dry between coats.

Using a slightly transparent pink or nude color, paint the entire nail once the tips have dried. A second coat may be necessary. Allow nails to dry thoroughly.

Once all the coats have dried, apply a clear topcoat to protect your new French manicure. To lengthen the manicure's lifespan, make an effort to paint a clear coat on each night. Be sure it has ample time to dry completely.

If you are feeling especially creative and ambitious, kick off your shoes and match your tootsies to your fingertips!

After Manicure

This procedure is best performed on a lazy morning or evening when no other pressing errands or tasks will get in the way. After painting your nails, avoid doing things with your hands while they dry.

From Free Beauty Tips.com

Here are tips! Anymore tips are welcomeBig smile

~ Fashion & Beauty Dev Team ~
(meghavi, Tumhari_Khushi, gk_09, *dels*)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shalinikanaguscarletteblue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "* Tip of the Week: Home French Manicure *" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.:Ashi:.

IF-Rockerz

.:Ashi:.

Posted: 30 April 2007 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
great tips paneer! Tongue
i've always tried to do a french manicure @ home, but i always messed up LOL LOL
im pretty sure these tips will help!
will try sometime!
thankoo Embarrassed

bollycrazy

IF-Dazzler

bollycrazy

Posted: 01 May 2007 at 11:54am | IP Logged
awesomeee tips gurpzzz!!!! always wondered howww ppl get french manicures soooo niceee!!! and now i know! LOL x

DivyaD

IF-Rockerz

DivyaD

Posted: 02 May 2007 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Oh! Great tips... my nails are always french manicured... I love the classic elegant look! Embarrassed

kitty468

IF-Dazzler

kitty468

Posted: 02 May 2007 at 6:24am | IP Logged
thanx for the tip, my sis does it.
i like a to put a light shade of pink then a transperant layer. gives the same effect with the white

xmuqix

IF-Sizzlerz

xmuqix

Posted: 02 May 2007 at 8:30am | IP Logged
awesomeee
thnx 4 da tip
now i can do it hehe

scarletteblue

IF-Sizzlerz

scarletteblue

Posted: 02 May 2007 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
those are some great tips Gurps! Smile

me always goes to the salon..but mayb i'll try to do it at home sometime! Embarrassed

-Rachna

pm4eva

IF-Dazzler

pm4eva

Posted: 06 May 2007 at 12:39am | IP Logged
I always mess up at the painting the tips part so i use these sticker thingy's that seperate it so you don't paint anything besides the tip!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top