kanchi thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Call to Pantry!
A Sardarji joined a big Multi National Company as a trainee. On his first day he dialed the pantry and shouted into the phone,
"Abey saale! Get me a coffee quickly!"
The voice from the other side responded, "You fool you've dialed the wrong extension! Do you know who you're talking to, dumbo?"
"No", replied the trainee.
"It's the Managing Director of the company, you fool!"
The Sardarji shouted back, "And do you know who YOU are talking to, you fool?"
"No.", replied the Managing Director.
"Good!", replied the Sardarji and put down the phone!
=====================================

Sardarji and a Barber
Once a Sardarji was travelling in a train. He felt sleepy so he gave the guy sitting opposite him on the train 20 bucks to wake him up when the station arrived.
This guy was a barber, and he felt that for 20 bucks, the Sardar ji deserved more service.
When the Sardar ji fell asleep, the barber quietly shaved off his beard. When the station arrived, the Sardarji was called and he went home.
Reaching home, he went to wash his face, and suddenly screamed.
Said his wife "What's the matter?"
Sardarji replied " The cheat on the train has taken my 20 bucks and woke up someone else."

=======================================

Sardarji on Train
Once a sardarji was travelling by train. It was high summer & the climate was too hot.
At a station came a handy-fan seller & entered the Sardar's bogie.
All the passengers in the Sardar's bogie bought the handy-fan but till the next station everyone's fan-feathers fell off except for the Sardar's.
All the passengers astonishingly asked him how did he manage to keep it fresh as before.
The Sardarji cooly answered,"Oye, pankha muhke aage rakh aur sirf teri mundi hilaa."
"(Hey, keep the fan in front of your face, and only move your head.)"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Smile thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Kanchi

Its hillarious......

HUMM thumbnail