Advice Corner

ok i cant stand that j*erk.

sakura* thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
ok so its got nothing to do with me its about my frnd's BF. so i hav a frnd who is a very big flirt(she is a girl).ok so in frb 2006 my frnd and i went to a science fair,where she met loads of boys and gave some of them her #.after a few days an unknown guy calls her up and starts talking to her.He says he met her and he likes her blah blah blah he talked about mushy mushy things(u kno what i mean) but the thing is he was cheating on his gf(who is his ex now) while he was flirting wid my frnd (i'll call her sa) so sa is already a weak student and her grades started falling even more she marginally passed 6th grade and is doing bad in the 7th grade.she talks to him everyday.That guy came to her house met her mother and guess what he said he was he said that he was one of our cousins what a liar.He doesnt trust her, he flirts with other girls and guess what in the begining he called her just to get to me and one of my other frnd!he was just using her.And he doesnt trust her he stopped her frm playing tennis and basketball why? cuz ther r lots of boys there 😡.

That guy is just using her for his own pleasure i hav been trying to make sa realise that she has been living in a world of lies but she just doesnt want to accept it. and i am growing tierd he teaches her wrng things. he is 17 and she is 14 and a few days ago he asked her to ehh...u kno wat(s**).

I cant stand that guy any longer he is such a big jerk i hate him.i kno taht sa loves him a lot but i also kno that he is playing with her feelings and then he will leave her for another girl just like he left his ex.and cant see my frnd like this but i cant take it any longer im at the verge of breaking cuz we will be going to class 8 soon and she might not be able to make it and i am tired of saving her frm getting into different sorts of trouble. plz tell me what shld be done

sry if its a bit too longEdited by sakura* - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyask thumbnail
hi sakura,

after reading your mail, i have lot of confusions and questions, to say u ur mail is not saying clearly.

frst of all u say u have a friend who is a girl is a big flirt.

then u say she met a guy who is also a big flirt.

then u say with whom he is talking is his ex gf.

then u say he still keeps on talking with her and flirting with her.

and his ex gf is also your friend who is a good girl.

so are you talking about two freind of yours, one who is flirt and other who is good girl and the boy is flirting with both of your friends.

pls say clearly so that we can advise you.

reagrds
priya
cool_pooja thumbnail
Well u need to sit down and explain her what u have just explained now. That ur worried abt her and u have ur best intentions at heart. Explain to her logically with refrences to why he is not good for her. However maybe ur also seeing the guy from a wrong point of view. Try to see him from sa point of view. He must have done something to make a special place in her heart. Maybe he just flirts around a lil which to tell u the truth is very common nowdays however at the same time he likes her also and thats why he is wid her. Maybe he feels jeolous when she talks to him. Think of how much he means to her and try to explain that if she wants she can keep going ahead wid him however she should also pay attention to her studies and other intrests. 😊
sakura* thumbnail
Originally posted by: cool_pooja

Well u need to sit down and explain her what u have just explained now. That ur worried abt her and u have ur best intentions at heart. Explain to her logically with refrences to why he is not good for her. However maybe ur also seeing the guy from a wrong point of view. Try to see him from sa point of view. He must have done something to make a special place in her heart. Maybe he just flirts around a lil which to tell u the truth is very common nowdays however at the same time he likes her also and thats why he is wid her. Maybe he feels jeolous when she talks to him. Think of how much he means to her and try to explain that if she wants she can keep going ahead wid him however she should also pay attention to her studies and other intrests. 😊

i hav been trying to explain these things to her for a yr now but she just wont listen.and the special thing he has done to make a special place in her heart is that he let her flirt wid others while she was in a relationship wid him.but he doesnt do taht anymore.he black mails her instead.and i knbo how much he means to her!she k*ss*d a guy 2 just a few mths back.she met a guy in malaysia in nov who followed her to her bd and had a nice little chat wid her on her roof.

a few weeks back i spent 2hrs trying to explain maths to her after that she goes home he calls her and she forgets all about the assignment at night she tells me Oh my god math sir is going to cut her marks for not doing the assignment.

I hav my own problems too i hav slight ocd and my depression isnt slight i dont think i can keep up with this anymore i care a lot about her and i dont want to leave her but i dont want to listen to her crap about her bf and i dont want her to fail. she makes me feel like giving up life.
sakura* thumbnail
Originally posted by: priyask

hi sakura,

after reading your mail, i have lot of confusions and questions, to say u ur mail is not saying clearly.

frst of all u say u have a friend who is a girl is a big flirt.yes

then u say she met a guy who is also a big flirt.yes

then u say with whom he is talking is his ex gf.
no i said she was flirting with her while he already had a gf and flirting badly the other girl is his ex now

then u say he still keeps on talking with her and flirting with her. i dont get u

and his ex gf is also your friend who is a good girl.no his ex isnt my frnd

so are you talking about two freind of yours, one who is flirt and other who is good girl and the boy is flirting with both of your friends.no

pls say clearly so that we can advise you.

reagrds
priya

the two frnds thingy well he was actually trying to flirt with me and my other frnd by using herEdited by sakura* - 16 years ago
candyprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
K you really have to explain to your of what she's doing, I know you tried explaining to her but you have to get the massage through some how. Try being with her all the time, or keep her busy so she forgets about the guy. Because who know what this guy is up to. You just have to find some way to get to her. I know it's hard, I'm also going into grade 8 and sometime it's hard to get your friends to understand what good for them. I think the best way is try to get her to talk less to this guy also to get her to think about him and everything.
ajeebhotum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i think you need to tell her about your concern and sit her down and talk to her about the problem..

the guys seems like quietthe "playboy"

hope this helped :)

-Rachna
Jayda_Carmon thumbnail
Okay. I have a 14 year old friend who is dating an 18 year old, and let me tell you people, it's messed up.

I'm prolly not the best person to be telling you this, but I think you should definitely sit down and talk to her. I mean, if you guys are really good friends she'll listen to you. Just don't confront her, yell at her, or accuse her of anything. Be understanding, but show her that you care about what happens to her and that your worried.

Hope it helps.

--JayJay--
THiNKiN OF YOU thumbnail
Ok dear, what I think is you should first of all tell her mom that hes not your cousin and tell ehr the whole truth, that way your friend cant meet him.
Then you need to exmplain to him that what hes doing is wrong and disgusting, and if he dsent understand, get some of his old girlfends as proof, but whatever you do keep ur friend away from him!
Tell her parents the truth, and she may get mad at you, but if shes really your friend, shell understand.
kal-el thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yep its disgusting you should tell her mum in confidence before it gets worse and she gets hurt by this guy