Debate Mansion

DISCUSSION TOPIC :Cheating Signs (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

itsybitsy

itsybitsy

Posted: 02 August 2005 at 2:46pm | IP Logged

I agree with GreatMaratha about the bills part..My husband has never ever probed into my bills to see whom I called or who called me and I haven't done that either..I can't do it either cause he has an official cell phone and bills don't come home..anyway, I think if he did that I would be offended that he didn't trust me..

But one thing is for sure..the behavior of the person changes for sure as he/she is ridden with guilt unless the person is a big hypocrite and doesn't love you at all..or has never loved you...also one would often call up the spouse in the other city off and on to ask about his/her well being and the person's awkward behavior will definitely give you a food for thought..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DISCUSSION TOPIC :Cheating Signs (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anjali.nair

IF-Veteran Member

anjali.nair

Posted: 02 August 2005 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Nice points Priya (fortvpur) ! About the bills I think Anand's flight tickets were booked from office so how would Piya know whether he was traveling to B'lore or Delhi? In US most of the time we use our company card for tickets and company reimburses. But I think in Anand's case company was providing him tickets and may be he asked the booking agent to change it to Delhi and may be that way it was leaked to Andrew.

I agree with other Priya (greatmaratha) too that how often we check our spouse's bills? If we don't then should we? But I seriously have no time and neither does my husband. We all have mentioned some very nice points but in reality I don't know if I would really care about all those things. There are times when one of us travels abroad and too busy with meetings. there are days when my husband and I were so busy to even talk to each other. We still are busy. But still whenever we can, we find time to share and spend our joys and sorrows. So still I feel that closeness with him I would never bother to check for those signs and when I asked him, he is like yaaaaaaaaaahBig smile.

nikkki

nikkki

Posted: 03 August 2005 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Can i tell u guys something. When u love someone sooooooo
much there is no room for doubt there. It is very unfortunate
when things turn out like this. People fall in love and fall out of
love also. When the passion in a marriage is lost then there
should be effort from both partners. You can't blame any one
person...
Well it's just my opinion

Sharmila

Sharmila

Posted: 03 August 2005 at 9:21am | IP Logged

Ok - here goes....signd of a cheating mate

1) comes home late

2) travels all the time and has to stay the weekend becuase of an early meeting on Monday morning

3) calls on the cell phone at all times of the day

4) ignoring you and your kids

5) lack of sex

6) finding receipts for clothe and restaurants

7) totally revamping their look ie: hair, clothes etc...

8) wanting to look younger

9) going out to clubs more frequently

10) this one is my favorite...coloring their hair before they leave for theri "business trip"

Once I think of other things "what's his face" has done, I will post them.

purva

IF-Sizzlerz

purva

Posted: 03 August 2005 at 10:25am | IP Logged

wow..........that's quite a list Sharmila!!

Maybe not all of them will show all the signs but matbe a combination of 2-3 signs stated above and you can get a signal Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top