Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

aanaa

Goldie

aanaa

Posted: 02 September 2006 at 3:15pm | IP Logged

mappilai runs away before the wedding. 
his father reported to police inspector  who is friend of him.
mappilai was in the police station.
father ccomes to plice station pick him up.
weeding goes smoothly but not the first night
mappllai tells to is wife u r not my dream girl
however they pretend had one good night. the same kumkum kalaithal/ poo kaliathal  - how long?

village girl- Eswary rav - after longgg time
her dad - delhi ganesan
who is mappilai ?
his sisster are = neelima rani & roja sri

Edited by meli - 30 April 2007 at 10:03am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kasthuri archives for Sept - Dec 2006" in Thirumathi Selvam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suram

Goldie

suram

Posted: 06 September 2006 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Synopsis of Kasturi:

Kasturi is a simple village girl with 2 sis and 1 bro. She is the person who takes care of the family, hence is not educated. She is dark complexioned and is very unsophisticated.

Her father is unable to get a suitable groom for her as her personality works against her. While going to a temple Kasturi and father meet an old friend who says that his son will marry kasturi and everyone is happy.

Unfortunately the son has his own visions for the dream girl. He wants the girl to be beautiful, rich, educated and the whole lot more. He sees such a girl at a party and wants to marry her, but he is unable to talk to her.

When the parents tell him about fixing his marriage, he is not happy, but the parents force him to go and see the girl. The guy goes to Kasturi's village and as fate would have it sees his dream girl in the house!! (She comes to borrow water for her car!!) He thinks that she is the girl and agrees to marry her. Man! how dumb can you be???

When he sees the actual Kasturi on the day of wedding, he gets a shock and runs away but is brought back by police and marries Kasturi. He tells Kasturi that they are hubby and wife only for namesake and he would not want anything to do with her. She being a typical tamil serial woman bears everything with silence, and hopes he will change his mind one day. Cry

The husband wants to go back to work and asks his friend to send him a telegram asking to rejoin work and argues with his mother and goes back to work (I think in Chennai). He is ashamed to face his collegues because he thinks they will make fun of him for marrying an ugly woman. While walking on the road he meets with an accident and YOU GUESSED IT... His dream girl hits him with a car and takes him to hospital. The doctors refuse to treat him as it is an accient case. The dream girl's friend has the brightest ideas and tells the doctor that the dream girl is the victims wife!!( Where else can this happen???) Dead The doctors take their words for granted and agree to atttend to him ( They also give a fake name for the dream girl!). Ouch

The guy is out of danger and is told his wife brought him to the hospital. The poor guy is confused (As it is he was going crazy!) Confused and wants to see his wife!! AND Lo and Behold sees his dream girl!!! Scene freezes!!

I have done my best. Hope this helps. Smile

suram

Goldie

suram

Posted: 13 September 2006 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Nothing much in Kasturi. Ramu guy who met with the accident is jolluvittufying seeing his dream girl Clown Wants to hide his marriage and carry on with this girl Disapprove His friend advices against it but of no use. Thumbs Down .

Back in village Kasturi is being a good d-in law. She is dumb enough to think that her husband Geek will take her to Chennai-AKM (Arivu Ketta Mundam). Stroy shifts to some Reshan Kadai guy who comes to Kasturi's Village Dead Confused and K panicks coz of some flashback Sleepy .She does not want anyone to know.....So what does she do????? Typical to the dumb Tamil serial Woman [8-
}] meets the guy a million times to tell him not to tell anyone (Iyo Kollarangappa). The whole village come to know and links both of them Dead Dead Sleepy. Her MIL and SIL badmouth her and say the usual dialogue ---Veliye po Stern Smile So FIL comes and a flash back starts with a younger Kasturi (Of course in Pavadai Dhavani!!!!)going to reshan shop in her village and the guy misbehaving with her Sleepy Sleepy and later blaming her.(enniku thaan kathaya mathuvanalo!!!) Same old story only with different actors. Angry Angry

Thats it Smile

j4kix

j4kix

Posted: 27 September 2006 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Btw, the dream girl rekha or whatever her name is, is getting married to some guy in Singapore. She gives the invitation to our hero, who is in a state of shock. What makes it even worse for him is that he thinks she is coming over to tell him that shes flipped for him. Instead he gets the "Dear John" treatment!

Now, the story has another twist... dont we need a villain? This dream girl has a mama payyan, an ugly looking fat slob. Apparently, this guy has promised his dad at his deathbed that he will marry his athai ponnu. And now, he has waited for her for many years.
Now, this mama-payyan is plotting to stop the wedding. He calls the maapillai at Singapore and tries to badmouth the bride-to-be. The plans are thwarted by the bridegroom's father, who also happens to know the bride's father very well.

I really liked the guy who comes as Ram's friend in the serial. He is so sensitive and really drives Ram up the wall with his punchlines.. esp the scene where rekha comes to give her wedding invitation.

aanaa

Goldie

aanaa

Posted: 10 October 2006 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
kasturi - too dump
comes to chennai with ram.
at railaway station he sees reka - second wife.
ask kasturi to wait and he goes with reka.
some guys seeing her sitting alone -comes there
there - she goes away.
ram coming back to RS in search of her
stupid kasturi lost her baggage also.

suram

Goldie

suram

Posted: 11 October 2006 at 9:57am | IP Logged

Ramu Pig tells his father that Kasturi is having a shower and samalichufies.

Gets paranoid and goes to his friend and says that some how they have to find Kasturi(yenna paasam!! Tongue ). The friend suggestes that they lodge a police complaint Ouch and our Pig, Creep.aka Ramu throws a blue fit coz he will be royally screwed ( I wish he gets into a real soup!! Angry ) The true friend golodges complain saying his sister is lost!!! Cry Cry Cry AAAHA touch pannitangapa!!! Creep/pig is happy.

Next is where I wrote earlier, when KAsturi meets/helps Rekha's dad!!

I guess thats it, I hope I did not miss out anything.   Of course there are lots of Blah, blah dialogues which test my patience, which I dont pay attention to! Wink

Kavitha Ravi

IF-Dazzler

Kavitha Ravi

Posted: 03 November 2006 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Well,well, Kasturi is working in Rekah's mom's house as a servant. As Kasturi passes Ram's room she would see Ram hugging his second wife Rekah. She will stop and see them.
Ram's boss will invite Ram and his wife to his house for his daughter's birthday. The boss knows Kasturi as Ram's wife. Some how Ram will take Kasturi to his boss's house. The boss's daughter refuses to cut the cake saying that she is waiting for her best friend Rekah.
Aiyoh! this is what my grandmother told me after watching the serial. Tappa irruntha mannikanum.

uma_shanmugam

uma_shanmugam

Posted: 09 November 2006 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
After those escapes, Ram will be getting malli poo after work for Kasthuri. He showing his soft corner to her Smile . At the same time he wiill buy for Rehka too. Rehka will be thingking, poor kasturi who will buy for her and will decide to share with her. That moment kasturi will enter the room with coffee and rekha will be shoocked to see malli on her hair. She will ask hw she gets it and Ram will cm out from bathroom and shout at her saying I told you to put at pooja room and you put on ur head? Then rekha will calm the situation.

Next day rekha will be getting ready to go out for marriage with family. She will be picking her sarees and jewellaries while Kasturi sweeping the floor. Kasturi will be watching them and will say one of the neclklace is nice. Then upon retrun from batrhoom Rekha found her necklace missing. She will run asking her parents if they came to her room as the necklace is missing. Then Kasturi will enter the spot and will be asked if she saw anywhr. That moment the shorty fellow (Rekha's mama) will cut into the conversation ans will say don't ask politely, as if kasturi took it or stole it? All will be stunned. He will say its time to check her body if she hides it. Poor kasturi is shocked and screen freeze....................

Post Reply New Post

Go to top