Fan Fictions

"EHSAAS"-KYPH ff part 59(the end) pg 58 (Page 57)

Post Reply New Post

Page 57 of 63

A&K_4Evr-S

IF-Dazzler

A&K_4Evr-S

Posted: 07 June 2007 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
omg my comp broke down and i missed the most awaite part
omg i have to wait a month til lmy comp is fixed :@ so mad
well im at the library so ya
gr8 part
c ya after a month :(
or mayb earlier

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""EHSAAS"-KYPH ff part 59(the end) pg 58 (Page 57)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HeavenlyBliss.

IF-Stunnerz

HeavenlyBliss.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 07 June 2007 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
omgggg ur ending it
i loved this ff and faasle
cnt wait for ur new oneeee

Mirza1

Mirza1

Posted: 07 June 2007 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
that was an awmsome part i just cant wait for the next part!continue soon! Clap

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 07 June 2007 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Thanks everyone who read and commented on this ff. Here is the last part

PAGE 59 (CONCLUSION)

FIVE YEARS LATER:

Angad and Kripa are well settled in Ramgarh. They have just completed their eight years of married life. They have two children, Prateek Khanna, the little monster, 61/2 years old and Diya, a pretty little 4 year old. Prateek is the naughty and impulsive one, like his dad and Diya is the sweet and tenderhearted girl, just like her mom. They both study in the same school where Kripa is still the main English teacher. Kripa sings with Josh's group, and has recorded at least a dozen albums with them. She goes to Mumbai every Saturday and completes her recording. In fact, the whole family drives to Mumbai for the weekend, where they meet Aaliyah, Shabbir and some other old friends. They also shop and go to the beach every so often. Kripa still loves to eat the chaat at Chawpaati. Angad and Prateek usually end up with watery eyes and runny noses after the chaat, but little Ms Diya eats chaat as if it were icecream…just like her mom!

Angad has managed to expand the hospital to a 500-bedded hospital, thanks to generous grants from Industrialists and other doctors. He is still the chief Medical Officer, but has many young doctors working under him. That gives him more time with his family and enjoys his weekend trips to Mumbai.

Ramgarh is no longer a small town; thanks to "Dr Misra Memorial Hospital," it has become a major source of employment for a lot of educated and skilled workers. As a result, a lot of small businesses have thrived in the community, including a major call center run by Kartik himself. Kartik is also married with two kids, who love to hang out with their cousins and bua (Kripa).

Gayatri is older, but still strong and independent. She still lives in her old house, but Kripa visits her every day on her way back from school. The kids love to hang out with their nani and get pampered by her.

Kripa has a nanny (aaya) for the kids at home. Occasionally, she goes out with Angad on long walks along the river and leaves the kids with their aaya, who loves them like an aunt. Angad and Kripa still share the same passion for each other, and enjoy each other's company more and more each day. They are the inseparable couple of Ramgarh. Angad and Kripa have learnt to take joint decisions about different aspects in their life. Angad does not force his choices and decisions on Kripa anymore. He loves to work around the house, and even built a tree house for his kids in the backyard. He cooks the Sunday evening meal and when Kripa was pregnant with Diya, he pretty much cooked everyday.
They still fight and argue with each other, but the fights never last long enough to not spend the night in each other's arms. They both know that they cannot not live without each other, and so bury their differences quickly with as simple a gesture as a rose presented by Angad, or a tender kiss on his lips presented by Kripa.

To end the story: here is a little example of how blissful their married life is even though it may look mundane to an outsider….

Like a lot of nights, Angad was buried in paper work at the hospital. His days were busy with surgery and seeing patients at the clinic. The evenings went by in completing the administrative work of the hospital; he checked his watch, "Oh God 10 baj gaye…bachche bhi so gaye honge…I still have another couple of hours worth of work….let me call Kripa, may be she could give me company," he was about to dial her number, when he saw Kripa standing at the door.

"Arre Kripa? Tumhey kaise pataa mainey yaad kiya hai tumhey?" His face lit up at seeing his beloved's pretty face in his office. He got up and walked towards her. She circled her arms around his neck, "jab bhi dil se yaad karoge, main aa jaoongi……itni der kaise lagaa di? Bachche tumhara intezaar karte karte so gaye." She complained.

"I am glad you came…I could use a back rub….poore din kaam karte karte, thak gaya hoon." Angad said wickedly

Kripa smiled as she knew Angad's intentions were not entirely honorable, "theek hai…baith jao….main back rub kar deti hoon."

Angad sat down on his chair, as Kripa started massaging his shoulders and neck with her soft hands. Angad moaned in pleasure, "that feels good Kripa! Thoda neeche bhi rub kar dena…thoda aur…thoda aur…." He kept guiding her to different parts of his back, neck, shoulders and chest. Kripa teased him by making the massage as seductive as possible by whispering mischievous things in his ear and occasionally nibbling or biting his ears.

Angad could not take it anymore; he pulled her on to his lap, "aisa massage mujhey roz roz chaahiye Mrs Khanna!"

Kripa smiled with her tongue rolling inside her mouth and caressed his bare chest under his shirt, "keemat chukaani hogi pehle."

"Keemat? Jo tum maangogi wo milega Basanti…aaj Veeru bahut generous mood mein hai!" he nibbled on her ear and drove her wild.

"How big is the patient bed in the exam room?" she asked mischievously.

Angad lifted her in his arms and carried her to the exam room through the deserted hallways of the hospital wing, "it is big enough…TRUST ME!"

"I know…I can trust you Angad…" she moaned dr
eamily

THE END

I hope you liked the story about the two lovers who realized the true meaning of love only after they almost lost everything they had…….Sacche pyaar ka ehsaas tabhi hua jab us pyaar ko unhoney kuch pal ke liye kho diya tha…that true love is all about GIVING and not about EXPECTING or TAKING….…

That true love goes beyond just pure physical attraction…love with respect, understanding and faith is as essential for any relationship to thrive, especially between a married couple!

To end, here is a song to celebrate Angad and Kripa's dreams for each other….how they have learnt to dream with each other's eyes- it is not about Angad's dreams or Kripa's dreams anymore, but 'THEIR DREAMS'

"apne pyaar ke sapne sach huye" from "barsaat ki ek raat"

http://www.raaga.com/channels/hindi/movie/H001150.html

apane pyaar ke sapane sach huye

hothhon pe geeton ke ful khil gaye

saaree duniyaan chhod ke man meet mil gaye

palabhar ko mile jo aakhiyaan, dekhoo main sunee hain jo batiyaan

padh loo tore nainon kee patiyaan

beenaa dekhe tum dekho meree aakhon se

kaanto se bharee thee jo galiyaan, un mein khilee hain ab kaliyaan

zumo naacho manaao rangaraliyaa

chalo sajanaa, kahe chal ke saare logon se

jab jab mile jeewan o sajanaa, tum hee muze pahanaao kanganaa

teree dolee ruke mere anganaa

meraa ghoonghataa tum kholo apane haathon se

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

mgarg75aditi_sweetsurbhijn106MAANeet_2aroramainachahatmalhotraaritziaSunainaTM007-Crimson-tes_v1k_anjali12-simi--Fatima-

Numera*

Goldie

Numera*

Posted: 07 June 2007 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
awwwwwwww u ended it Cry but i loved the ending! it was reallllly sweet! continue sooN!

Mirza1

Mirza1

Posted: 07 June 2007 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
awwwwww that was soooo hot i cant balive it ended it was one of the best fanfics ever the ending was veryy sweet i really liked it !!!!!!!!!! Cry

habli

habli

Posted: 07 June 2007 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
'that was an awesome fan fic... i truly loved and i hope u continue writing more fan fics like this ... goood jobb!!!!!!!!! Clap

KiwiShake

IF-Dazzler

KiwiShake

Posted: 07 June 2007 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
u ended this fanfic
gr8 ending

_________
sana

Post Reply New Post

Go to top