Fan Fictions

"EHSAAS"-KYPH ff part 59(the end) pg 58 (Page 56)

Post Reply New Post

Page 56 of 63

*mad*

IF-Rockerz

*mad*

DSK & GES Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 June 2007 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
finalllllly.... happppy Big smile Big smile
Clap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""EHSAAS"-KYPH ff part 59(the end) pg 58 (Page 56)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 07 June 2007 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
yes, finally they are together otherwise you all would have killed me by now LOL LOL

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 07 June 2007 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
PART 58:

Angad recuperated at the hospital for another 3 days. He had a horde of visitors visit him everyday; Kanan and Nishant flew in from Bangalore too. Prateek spent a good part of his day bouncing on Angad's knees or chest all day. Kripa brought home cooked meals for him. The three of them shared the tiffin on the hospital bed. Angad loved feeding Prateek little bites of the rice and vegetables with his fingers. In between, he would feed Kripa a morsel or two also, "chalo theek se khao….dekho kitni dubli ho gayi ho? Doosre bachche ke liye thoda weight badhaana padhega tumhey!" he winked at her.

Kripa gave him a glare, "do bachche hain tho sahi mere paas!"

"Do? Kahan hai doosra? Ab wo tho sach much mera nahin hoga!" he ducked as Kripa punched him with a pillow; she twisted his ear lobe and said, "khabardaar ab phir aisi koi baat ki tho! Ab gayi, tho phir kabhie nahin lautoongi!"

Angad grabbed her wrists and pulled her over. He kissed her lips and said, "tum jahan bhi jaaogi, main tumhare peeche peeche aa jaaoonga….kyunki tumhare bina ek pal bhi jeena mere liye bahut badhi sazaa hai," he whispered softly. Kripa blushed and said, "lagta hai di aur jiju peeche khade hain."

"Oh di? Aap sab bahut galat waqt par aate ho!" Angad laughed as he saw Kanan, Nishant and Sur standing at the door.

Kanan walked in and hugged Kripa, "Kripa….lagta hai Angad bilkul theek ho gaya hai….ab jaldi ghar aane ki tayyari kar lo….I have a surprise for both of you when you get back!"

"Surprise?" Angad asked, "kahin Mishti tho nahin hai?" he ducked again as Kripa smothered him with the pillow.

"sorry…sorry….aise behudaa mazaak karne bhi nahin chaahiye…par kya karoon, I like the possessive Mrs Khanna!" he threw the pillow and hugged her.

Shabbir entered the room, "Mujhey complain mili hai ki is room ke patient ne poore hospital mein aafat machaa rakhi hai! Iss liye, main yeh order dene aaya hoon, ki patient Angad Khanna ko aaj, abhi isi waqt hospital se discharge kiya jaaye, aur sazaaye…sazaaye-pyaar mein hamesha ke liya qaid kar diya jaaye!" Shabbir announced his verdict like a high court judge.

After discharge, Kanan and Nishant had their little surprise waiting for Angad and Kripa at home.

Kripa helped Angad out of the car and then carried Prateek in her arms. She was about to unlock the house, when the door opened, 'SURPRISE!" The whole family was waiting for their arrival- Kanan, Nishant, Sur, Gayatri, Kartik, Aaliyah, Shabbir and Harshini!

Kanan brought the pooja thali and held it in front of Angad and Kripa.

"Main tum dono ki nazar utaar doon….tum dono ki jodi hamesha sahi salaamat rahe, aao Kripa…apne pair is thaal mein daal do, aur phir ghar me andar aao," Kanan went through all the rituals as if she was welcoming a new bride home. Kripa graced the floor with her kumkum laden feet. Angad and Kripa then touched Gayatri's feet and hugged everyone.

They all settled down in the living room.

Kripa handed Prateek to Harshini and said, "main sab ke liye khaana banaati hoon."

Angad got up too, "No..No Kripa…aaj main sab logon ke liye khaana banaaunga."

Kripa looked at him, a little amused, "tum? Aur khaana? Kahin phir haath kaat liya tho?" she laughed as she reminded him of the last time when he had ventured into the kitchen as a chef.

"Madam…..aap hairaan ho jaayengi….tum soch thi ho ki in 11/2 saal mein maine sirf ghaas khaayi hai, tho galat samajhthi ho….I am the world's best cook now, thanks to my WIFE!" he teased her and forced her to sit back, "yahin baithi raho, give me a hour all of you and then I will see you all at the dining table."

Everyone shrugged their shoulders and waited patiently. Kripa wandered around the house and thought, "mera aaj sapna poora ho gaya….main chaahti thi ki mamaji ke ghar mein aur is sheher mein hi hamesha rahoon….thank you Angad, tumney aaj mere saare sapne poore kar diye."

After an hour, the head chef led everyone to the dining room. Everyone was stunned to see a professionally laid out table with delicious aroma of the food whetting their appetites. Angad had cooked the most delicious meal, Kripa had ever tasted. She could not believe that he had cooked all those dishes. She gave him loving looks across the table, admiring his culinary skills. Kanan was surprised too, "Kripa…jis aadmi ko paani boil karna nahin aata tha, tumney usey kitna achha cook banaa diya…Nishant, ab main bhi kuch dinon ke liye tumse door jaa rahi hoon, jab wapas aaoon, tho aisa khaana mujhey bhi milna chaahiye!" they all laughed and congratulated Angad once again.

Afterwards, when they were all cleaning up, Kripa came behind Angad and whispered into his ear, "aisa khaana roz milta raha, tho doosra bachcha jaldi ho jaayega!"

"Koi pooche tho keh dena ki yeh bachcha chef ka hai, milkman ka nahin!" he winked and grabbed her waist, "sab log kab jaayenge?" he whispered into her ear, "the chef is dying to spend time with the lady of the house!"

Kanan overheard Angad, "*cough*cough* hum sab Gayatri aunty ke yahan chai peene jaa rahe hain….Prateek bhi hamare saath jaa raha hai…..Angad tumhey aaram ki zaroorat hai, aur Kripa tum Angad ke saath raho, kahin isko dawa ki zaroorat na ho!" Kanan smiled mischievously at both of them.

After everyone left for afternoon tea, Angad stretched his arms and said, "Kripa mere liye bhi chai banaakar lao na….main thodi der aaraam kar loon."

The mischievous look on Angad's face told Kripa, that Angad had some mischief up his sleeve, "theek hai..tum jao…main aati hoon."

After a few minutes, Kripa entered their bedroom with two cups of tea. As soon as she entered the bedroom, she was overwhelmed with the fragrance of roses in the room. She looked around and saw fresh red roses decorating the whole room. She looked around in amazement and saw Angad standing at the window with his arms folded.

She placed the cups down and asked, "Angad….itne saare roses? Main tho ek se hi khush ho jaati hoon."

Angad walked up to her and held her hands. He started kissing her fingers, one at a time, sending shivers down her spine. He whispered, "one rose for every day you were not with me….tumhari yaad ke har din ke liye ek gulab hai," his lips traveled up on her arms and then to her shoulders and bare neck. She felt a familiar sweet twitching inside her, and encircled her arms around his neck. He kissed her neck and cleavage area passionately, "Kripa…please change into my favorite red sari…please….meri ek khawaish poori kar do."

Kripa moaned and pulled away; her neck was red at the places his lips had touched her. She went to the closet and took the famous sensuous sari out, "are you sure you want me to WEAR it?" she asked seductively.

Angad nodded his head, "utaarne mein jo mazaa hai, wo sirf main hi jaanta hoon." He mumbled softly.

Kripa went to the bathroom and came out, looking strikingly beautiful and elegant in the sari. Angad glanced her from head to toe, making Kripa conscious, "aise kyon dekh rahe ho? Pehle kabhie nahin dekha kya?"

"Main jab bhi tumhey dekhta hoon, tho kagta hai ki pehli baar dekh raha hoon…each time I discover something new about you…..you are my mystery woman," he lifted her and placed her on their bed. He gently kissed her toes one by one, gradually lifting her sari inch by inch, as his lips followed her soft skin contours. His hands caressed her thighs and waist as his lips played havoc on every corner of her body

Kripa moaned with pleasure, as Angad gently stripped both of them and consumed her completely in a heavenly union of their souls, hearts and bodies one more time….

Angad and Kripa lazed around all afternoon in each other's arms. They did not want to let go of this wonderful afternoon. They made love to each other several times, taking breaks to talk and whisper sweet nothings in each other's ears.

As they spent a lazy day with each other, here is a song to describe their feelings:

"o saath re" from "omkara"

http://www.dishant.com/lyrics/song-50119.html

o saathi re din dube na - 2
aa chal din ko roke
dhup ke peeche daude
chaanv chhue na
o saathi re
o saathi re din dube na
aa chal din ko roke
dhup ke peeche daude
chaanv chhue na
o saathi re
o saathi re din dube na
thaka thaka suraj jab nadi se hokar niklega
hari hari kaayi pe paanv bada toh fislega
tum rok ke rakhna main jaal giraaun
tum pith pe lena main haath lagaaun
din dube na ha
teri meri atti katti
daat se khaati katti
re jaiiyo na
o piyu re
o piyu re na jaiyyo na

kabhi kabhi yun kare main daantu aur tum darna
ugal pade aankhon se feenke paani ka jharna
hmm tere kehre badan mein sil jaaungi re
jab karwat lega tu chhil jaaungi re
sang le jaaunga
teri meri angni mangni
and sang laagi sangni
sang le jaaun
o piyu re
o saathi re din dube na
aa chal din ko roke
dhup ke peeche daude
chaanv chhue na
o saathi re

…to be contd…

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aroramaina

Numera*

Goldie

Numera*

Posted: 07 June 2007 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
awwww soooo sweet!! angad is such a sweetheart!! continue soon!

sweetmittal

sweetmittal

Posted: 07 June 2007 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
yay finally they are together. i think its going to be end. i am goona miss this ff. but u started a new one. to tell u honest i love all ur ff. i am hoping to see you all years with new ff. Tongue Tongue Tongue

*mad*

IF-Rockerz

*mad*

DSK & GES Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 June 2007 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
LOL
when ever he say sumthing... he gets caught LOL

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 07 June 2007 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Thanks all of yuy. Yes, Angad has really become an ideal husband now. I will end this extra long ff with next chapter. Thanks for liking my ffs Smile

ixi-shaj

ixi-shaj

Posted: 07 June 2007 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
how sweet is that? Embarrassed that is some weird fantasy he has of her in a his fave red sari, as long as he doesnt want her dressed up in some sleazy get up... Confused LOL

Edited by ixi-shaj - 07 June 2007 at 2:58pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top