Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetmittal thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
really really lovely part. continue soon. r u gona update today? all are waiting for ur next part. 😛
bheegi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweetmittal

really really lovely part. continue soon. r u gona update today? all are waiting for ur next part. 😛

Thanks 😊 next update coming up-it is a hot one!
bheegi thumbnail
PART 7:

As the days went by, it was becoming quite obvious to Damini and Dr Misra that Angad and Kripa were more than 'just friends'

Damini called Gayatri one day, "Behenji….aap se ek baat karni thi…"

Gayatri: "Bolo Damini…."

Damini: "Aapko Dr Khanna kaise lagte hain?"

Gayatri: "Bahut accha ladka hai, doctor bhi accha hai, uski dawai se mera BP bahut dino baad control mein aaya hai…"

Damini: "Hamari Kripa ke liye kaisa rahega?"

Gayatri: "Tumney tho mere mooh ki baat cheen li….main bhi yahi soch rahi thi….aakhir Kripa bhi tho ab 21 ki ho gayi hai…..lekin darr lagta hai…"

Damini: "Darr? Kyon?"

Gayatri: "Pataa nahin wo Mumbai ka rehnaey waala…..yahan sirf ek saal ke liye hi aaya hai…..aage kya iraada hai uska? Lagta tho mujhey bhi aisa hai ki wo Kripa ko aur Kripa usko pasand karti hai, par aage baat kaise badhaaun?"

Damini: "Main Dr Misra se baat karti hoon……wo shayad Angad ke dil ke baat jaan sakein"

Gayatri: "Theek hai! Main Kripa se bhi baat kar leti hoon….uske dil ki baat bhi pataa chal jaaye tho accha hai…."

After Kripa's wounds had healed well over the next 3-4 weeks, there was no reason for Angad to "examine" her regularly. He was very pleased with the results and could not help patting himself on the back, "shayad Dr Misra theek kehte hain, meri ungaliyon mein sach much jaadoo hai…..I should consider plastics as an option after my training…."

At some pretext or another, Angad started paying regular visits to Kripa's house- "auntie main aapka haal poonchney aaya tha…….Kripa se kahiye ki clinic mein thoda kaam hai…..Kripa ke ghaav dekhney aaya tha……"

Gayatri knew that those were all excuses; Angad was there for Kripa and Kripa only.

One day, when Gayatri was massaging Kripa's long thick tresses, she asked, "tujhey Dr Khanna kaise lagte hain?"

Kripa blushed, but Gayatri could not tell as she was facing Kripa's back.

"Maa…..aap kyon poonch rahi hain? He is a good doctor…..aur…aur sab log unhey pasand karne lage hain….aur kya?" Kripa replied

"Main teri baat kar rahi hoon pagli!"

"Maaaaa…..aisa kuch nahin hai…. Wo ek acche insaan aur acche doctor hain…bas!" Kripa lied.

"Hmmm…..chalo dekhtey hain….par beta ek baat ka dhyaan rakhna….wo badhe sheher ka rehney waala hai…..hum chote log hain, sab log humein yahan jaante hain, kabhie koi aisa kaam mat karna jo hamari maryada se baahar ho…..aur yadi tujhey wo sach much pasand hai tho main bhaiyya se keh kar aage baat badhaa sakti hoon…" Gayatri caressed her hair affectionately.

Kripa just blushed and shut her eyes; she knew her mom was right-there was no doubt that what she felt for Angad was not friendship or a mere fondness-it was beyond that…..she had fallen for him and his charm badly……the way he looked at her, touched her, smiled at her…..it was irresistible……..but she was too shy to admit to it or express it.

One day, when Gayatri was out shopping and Kripa was alone at home in the kitchen, Angad dropped in unannounced as usual, "kya banaa rahi ho? Bahut acchi khushboo aa rahi hai…," he just walked in casually.

"Maa ghar par nahin hai….wo bazaar gayi hain…" Kripa dropped a hint that she was alone

Angad followed her to the kitchen and grabbed her wrist. He pulled her closer and looked into her eyes, "tho kya tum soch thi ho main roz maa se milne aata hoon?"

Kripa tried to free herself and lowered her eyes, "nahin….aap maa ka BP check karne aate hai na?"

"Hmm….unka BP tho theek ho gaya, par mere BP ka kya hoga?" he smiled with a little twinkle in his eyes and looked into her eyes.

"Chhod iye…please main kitchen ka kaam kar rahi hoon…," she said softly

"Ek shart par," he was still holding her wrist with his strong hands.

"Shart?"

"Haan….promise ki tum mera dil chura logi….," he came behind her and whispered in her ear, "please….chura lo na dil mera…."
Kripa pulled away, "na…na..na…"

Enjoy this song as Angad keeps pleading Kripa to fall for him and Kripa keeps denying her feelings:

http://www.dishant.com/lyrics/song-972.html

"chura lo na dil" from "kareeb"

ANGAD:
Dil mera chura lo
Aankhon mein chhupa lo
Apna bana lo sanam

KRIPA:
Na na na..
Na na na..
Haan haan haan
Na na na na

ANGAD:
Chura lo na dil mera sanam
Bana lo na apna sanam
Ki tere bin na ji sakenge
Ki tere bin na mar sakenge
Kuchh bhi na kar sakenge

KRIPA:
Chura lein kyon dil tera sanam

Na na na..

ANGAD:
Haan haan haan

KRIPA:
Na na na na

Masala baant loon
Main pyaaz kaat loon
Chhuri kidhar gayi
Uff hai nal khula hua
ANGAD:
Main keh raha hoon kya
Tu sun rahi hai kya
Tu sun rahi hai kya
Main keh raha hoon kya

KRIPA:
Tera deewanapan hai yeh
O bekhabar kitchen hai yeh
Yeh kyon vahaan utha dhuaan
Kya jaane kya jal gaya

ANGAD:
Tere bin na ji sakenge
Kuchh bhi na kar sakenge
Chura lein kyon dil tera sanam

KRIPA:
Na jaane kya kaha
Kaho na phir zara
Sunoon mein gaur se
Kaho na zor se

ANGAD:
Kaha jo zor se
To chaaron aur se
Hasenge hum pe sab
Hamaare shor se

KRIPA:
Karenge baat phir kabhi
Jawaab chaahiye abhi
Nahin nahin abhi nahin
Itni bhi jaldi hai kya

ANGAD:
Hum soch kar kahenge

Angad finally got frustrated and went into the backyard. He pretended he was really upset and would stop wooing her any more:

Achcaha hua jo pyaar ki pehchaan ho gayi
Dete thay jis pe jaan woh anjaan ho gayi
Mausam to main nahin hoon
Jo aaoonga jaoonga
Rootha jo ek baar to vaapas na aoonga

Na na na..
Na na na..

KRIPA:
Haan haan haan
Na na na na

Kripa followed him and knew that she could not deny her feelings for him anymore:

Bana lo na apna sanam
Hum soch kar kahenge

Dil mera churalo
Aankhon mein chhupalo
Apna banalo sanam..

Angad was standing with his back to her. She came and leaned her head on his back and said, "mujhey tumhari shart manzoor hai….par kabhie wapas jane ki baat nahin karna…..warna main jee nahin paaoongi….."

Angad smiled and turned around. He looked at Kripa and cupped her face in his hands, "sach?"

Kripa shut her eyes and nodded silently. He traced the curves of her face and outline of her lips with his thumbs, "God! You are beautiful! Kripa maine aaj tak tumhare jaisi khubsoorat ladki nahin dekhi…..main tumhara diwana banta jaa raha hoon……mera ilaaj karogi?"

Kripa's heart was racing at 100 miles an hour; she was breathing heavily as she felt sweat beads on her forehead and her hands; her eyes still closed, she whispered back, "jo khud bimaar ho, wo ilaaj kaise kare?"

Angad kept caressing her lower lip with his thumb, driving her into a frenzy of sensations, her body had never experienced before.

He finally bent over and gently touched his lips to hers and whispered into her lips, "aise…"

Kripa's arms impulsively circled his neck, as he gently pulled her closer by her waist. His hands gradually slipped under her kurta, feeling the soft curve of her bare back and waist. Their bodies were throbbing against each other; their hearts beating in unison as Angad's tongue and lips deepened their grip on hers. Kripa surrendered herself to the sweet and steamy sensation of his kiss and thought she was like a feather floating in the air, far far away from the ground……….

They heard the front door unlock, "KRIPA! KRIPA! Kahan hai tu? Zara yeh bazaar ka samaan andar le aa…..," Gayatri's voice floated from inside the house. Kripa pulled herself back in haste, still dizzy from Angad's passionate kiss. She wiped her lips and straightened her kurta, "Uh…Uh…main abhi aayi maa!" She looked at Angad; his eyes were still burning with hunger; he did not let go of her.

"Angad….please mu…mujhey jaane do…" she stuttered, trying to swallow hard as her throat felt parched.

Angad pulled back, but kept his piercing gaze on her, "aaj chhod diya hai…..ab kabhie chhod ne ki baat mat karna…..main tumhara ghar par intezaar karoonga……please aaj shaam ko wahan aa jaana….I will wait for you….," he smiled and left from the back gate of the house.

…to be continued….

sweetmittal thumbnail
it is really hot part. i loved it. yay they admit there feelings. continue soon. i am waiting. 😳
Mirza1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
❤️ thats was soo hot continue soon1 😛
bheegi thumbnail
Thanks everyone for liking the ff so far
I really appreciate ur input
bheegi thumbnail
PART 8:

Kripa was still trembling after her first kiss. She had never been touched like that before, or for that matter felt that way in her life. She was dazed and confused, Gayatri's voice was still echoing in the background, but Kripa's legs were paralyzed and she could not move.

"Kahan ho tum? Main kab se dhoondh rahi hoon….yeh rahi…..baahar kya kar rahi hai?" Gayatri came out and saw Kripa standing in the middle of the backyard staring at the swinging back gate.

"Kya hua? Sab theek tho hai na?" Gayatri got worried.

Kripa came back into reality and flustered, "Oh..maa…wo main yahan paudhon mein paani dene aayi thi, bas ek billi ne mujhey daraa diya the….chaliye main baaher se saamaan le aati hoon…."

Gayatri followed Kripa, but was not satisfied with her answer. It was not unusual for stray animals to intrude into their backyard from time to time, but what she saw on Kripa's face was not fear from an unknown animal-it was a strange expression of heavenly bliss mixed with a trance-almost an out of world expression which she had seen on people's faces in the temple, after they claimed they had seen "God."

Kripa helped her mother with the groceries. Gayatri found it strange that her normally boisterous daughter was so quiet. On a regular day, Kripa would bombard Gayatri with questions after her trip to the bazaar, "maa aaloo kis bhaav miley? …..Bania ke paise de diye?…..Maa, us Hari Prasad se tho kabhi aata mat lena, wo usmein milawat karta hai…..," she would go on and on. Gayatri would have to shush her most of the time.

Suddenly Gayatri saw something on the kitchen counter, "Dr Khanna apna stethoscope yahin bhool gaye?…."

Kripa startled, "Oh….haan wo aaye the aap ko check karne, par aap nahin thi tho wapas chale gaye…."

"Kuch chai-wai pilaai thi unhey? Kahin aise hi tho nahin chale gaye?" Gayatri smiled to herself, as she knew his reason for the visit.

"Haan pooncha tha maine….par wo bahut jaldi mein the…" Kripa lied.

"Theek hai tu baad mein jaakar unka stethoscope de aana…..arre main tho bhool gayi, aaj Harshini aane waali hai….keh rahi thi aaj raat ko bhi yahin rukegi…" Gayatri remembered that her niece, Harshini had called that morning.

Kripa remembered that Angad had asked her to come over that evening; she decided to stay back with Harshini-her head was still giddy from the kiss and she needed sometime away from him to collect her thoughts, "maa…aap maamaji ke yahan khaana de aaiye aaj, main Harshini ke saath ghar reh loongi…aur aap hi Dr Khanna ko yeh stethoscope de dena…"

"Theek hai…waise bhi Dr Khanna mujhey dekhney hi tho aaye the…." Gayatri lifted Kripa's chin and teased her. Kripa turned red as a beetroot and just turned her face away, "nahin maa…mera matlab haan….naa…haan….," her confused mind could barely utter any words; she ran to her room and buried her head in her pillow.

Later that evening, Angad waited impatiently for Kripa, but she did not show up. Gayatri came and dropped off his stethoscope and food for the two doctors. Gayatri could see Angad's crestfallen face when she showed up without Kripa. She did not need any more proof; she was determined to talk to Dr Misra about a possible alliance between the two lovers. Angad had to attend to a few emergencies that evening, and by the time he got back, it was already past midnight. He tossed in bed all night, craving for Kripa's touch….he could still feel her lips and tongue….her racing heartbeat….her fragrance….her curvaceous body pressed against his……he was sure she was as crazy about him as he was for her…..phir aayi kyon nahin…..kahin phir se naaraz tho nahin ho gayi?

NEXT DAY:

Angad started his day early at the clinic after a sleepless night. Around 11 am, there was a lull at the clinic; he could not wait any longer-he had to go and see Kripa!

Kripa was teaching a 3 rd grade class when the recess bell went off!

Kripa looked at her watch, as it was still 20 minutes to recess. Before she could stop the kids, they were on their way to the playground!

Kripa was baffled; she checked her watch, "ghadi tho kaam kar rahi hai…phir aaj ghanti jaldi kaise baj gayi?" Suddenly she felt two hands blindfolding her eyes.

She felt the hands and instantly recognized the fingers which had been working on her wounds for the last 1 month, "tho yeh maazra hai?"

She turned around and saw her handsome doctor standing in front of her, smiling mischievously.

"Yeh kya tareeka hai Dr Khanna? Jab aap apne patients dekh rahe ho, aur main beech mein aa tapkoo, tho aapke kaisa lagega?" she asked.

"Bahut accha lagega! I would love that! Batao kab aa rahi ho?…," Angad pulled her closer.

"Angad….kya kar rahe ho? Yeh school hai!" Kripa was mortified

"Main bhi tho tumhara student hoon….mujhey bhi tumhari attention chahiye!" Angad pulled her closer.

"Angad! Koi dekh legaa!" Kripa clenched her teeth.

"Dekh ne do! Yadi tum apne vaada thod dogi, tho main kuch bhi kar sakta hoon…," he pressed his body on hers.

"Maine koi vaada nahin kiya tha….kal meri cousin Harshini aa gayi thi….," Kripa explained.

"Chalo mere saath paas waale dhabe mein lunch karne…" Angad insisted

"Lunch? Abhi mera ek period aur hai…."

"Kya Basanti? Tumhara Veeru itni door se tum se milne aaya hai, aur tum ek period ki chinta kar rahi ho….so what?…it is just an elementary class….ek din bacche kam padhenge tho koi farak nahin padhega….chalo mere saath..," Angad grabbed her wrist and started walking.

Kripa freed her wrist and felt offended at that comment, "Angad….aapke liye ek maamooli class hogi, but this is my job, I take pride in my work as much as you do in yours!"

Angad saw the indignant expression on her face; as usual he felt bad for his offending comments, "sorry Kripa….i understand….yeh lo..my apologies…..," he took a rose out of his pocket and held it in front of her.

Kripa was amused, "yeh rose hamesha aapki pocket mein rehta hai?"

"Kyonki tumhari naak par hamesha ek makkhi baithi rehti hai….iss liye main hamesha prepared rehta hoon…," Angad grinned.

"Aapki…," Angad put a finger on her lips as she spoke, "No aapki…just tum…OK!"

Kripa smiled as her body felt a sudden shiver from his finger on her lips, 'OK," she said softly.

"Chalo ab lunch par chalein? Maine principal se baat kar li thi…..he has given you permission to have an early lunch.."

"Wo kaise maan gaye?" Kripa was perplexed, as the school principal was normally very strict.

"You know chote sheher mein doctor ko bhagwan ki tarah pooj te hain….meri baat kaise taal te?" Angad grabbed her hand again and started walking outside.

"Mujhsey poonch na chahiye…yeh bhagwan kitne shaitaan hain!" she laughed as she picked her bag.

They drove to the nearby dhaba and ordered some lunch. Angad sat across for Kripa and kept grabbing her hand.

"Angad…please yahan mujhey sab jaante hain….aur ab tho tumhey bhi jaante hain….please haath chhodo…," Kripa felt awkward as she noticed everyone was staring at them.

"Nahin chhodunga!" Angad teased her

"Jaante ho ek doctor ka ek patient ke saath itni nazdeeki ka anjaam kya hota hai?" Kripa asked, still trying to free her hands.

"Kya hota hai?"

"Barbaadi!"

Angad smiled and came closer. He looked into her eyes and said, "shaadi ka doosra naam bhi barbaadi hota hai…..aur main poori tarah barbaad hone ko tayyar hoon!"

Kripa was startled. Did she just hear "shaadi?"

"Kya kaha tumney? Sh..shaadi?" Kripa thought her ears were ringing.

Angad pulled his hands away and tore a corner from the foil under the plate of 'naans' and rolled it between his fingers. Then he bent the rolled foil into a ring. Kripa looked at him strangely.

"Laao haath do!" he ordered, "Come on Kripa, main khaa nahin jaaoonga!"

Kripa reluctantly offered her hand to him. He slipped the rolled up foil ring into her ring finger and looked into her dazed eyes, "I love you Kripa! Will you marry me?"

Kripa felt like she was in a dream-like state; she stared at him and did not realize that tears were rolling down her cheeks.

"abhi se kyon ro rahi ho? Shaadi ke baad tho rona hi hai!" Angad joked and squeezed her hands.

Kripa got up from the chair and ran behind the walls of the dhaba.

Angad followed her, "kya hua Kripa? I promise main tumhare liye asli anghooti bhi le aaoonga…"

Kripa was sobbing and shook her head, "Angad yeh baat nahin hai! Main…main…..I love you too…," she could not speak anymore and buried her head in his chest.

Angad caressed her thick hair with his fingers, "Tho main haan samjhoon?"

She shook her head and looked up, "tum jaante ho tum kya keh rahe ho? Are you sure? Tum sach much mujhsey shaadi karna chahte ho?"

Angad traced his finger on her face and softly said, "never been more sure in my life…..main chahta hoon ki tum meri adhoori zindagi ko poora kar do…..," he kissed her hand and held it close to his heart.

Kripa wiped her tears and hugged Angad tightly; her frail arms encircled his strong neck.

Angad closed his eyes and cherished the warm embrace; there was something very comforting about her…he knew he could face any adversity in his life as long as she was near him….

"Ab chalein? Tumhare period ka time ho raha hai?" Angad smiled and helped her back to the car.

As they drove back, Angad took a detour towards a park in the town.

"Yahan kyon laaye ho?" Kripa asked

"Abhi tumhari class mein time hai…..chalo thodi der baith te hain…" Angad helped her out of the car.

They sat under a tree with Angad resting his head in her lap.

Kripa gently stroked his head and asked, "Angad…ek din tum bahut badhe aadmi ban jaaoge….tab mujhey bhool tho nahin jaaogey?"

"Kripa…tum mere andar is tarah samaa chuki ho, ki tumhein bhool ne se pehle mujhey apne aap ko bhool na padhega…par aisa kyon soch thi ho? Shaadi ke baad tho hum hamesha saath hi rahenge…." Angad got up from her lap and brought his face close to hers. He was about to kiss her, when Kripa sang:

"Ek din….tum bahut badhe banoge…ek din"

enjoy this cute song from "ankhiyom ke jharoke se" as Angad promises Kripa that he would always be there for her as long as she is:

http://www.dishant.com/lyrics/song-4216.html

KRIPA:

ek din, tum bahut bade banoge ek din
chaand se chamak uthoge ek din
wil you forget me then?

ANGAD:
how i can, tel me how i can?

KRIPA:
maan lo kaheen ki shahazaadi
baithi ho tumhaare liye aankhen bichhaaye
aur use ye zid ho ki wo shaadi
kisi se na karegi tumhaare sivaay
wil you forget me then?

ANGAD:
yes i can, if only you can

ANGAD :
ek din, le gaya tumhe jo koi ajanabi
gair ki jo ho gai ye zindagi
wil you forget me then?

KRIPA:
gentleman, oh no gentleman

ANGAD:
saans saans mein tumhaari kushabu
kis tarah jiyoonga bolo tumako bhulaake
dil pe jaan pe kar chuki ho jaadu
jaanati ho poochhati ho phir bhi sata ke

KRIPA:
gentleman, sorry gentleman

they drove back to the school humming and whistling together…

…..to be continued….
Mrs.Fr.. thumbnail
awwwwwww that is so sweet .....i hope shehri babu and desi maim ..thingi ..never get seprated ...plz plz plz dont u dare seprate them ...atleast u could do this for me PRETTY PLZ bheegi plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 😳
bheegi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cute_face86

awwwwwww that is so sweet .....i hope shehri babu and desi maim ..thingi ..never get seprated ...plz plz plz dont u dare seprate them ...atleast u could do this for me PRETTY PLZ bheegi plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 😳

Thanks a lot for likin their love story. Don't worry, abhi judai nahin aayegi...enjoy the romance for a while