Fan Fictions

Faasle-ff based on KYPH pt46, 47 END (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 35

PassionsKaSh

PassionsKaSh

Posted: 03 May 2007 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Clap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Faasle-ff based on KYPH pt46, 47 END (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetmittal

sweetmittal

Posted: 03 May 2007 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
lovely part. i feel sorry for them. poor them they can;t express their feelings for each other. i hope they do accept each other. very nice part. continue soon.

mtital Smile

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 03 May 2007 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
thanks guys Smile

amber0802

amber0802

Posted: 03 May 2007 at 7:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bheegi

Originally posted by amber0802

It's Great!!!

Thanks Smile

Ur welcome!!

But you write really nice, designed and descriptive things, Anyone can picture in their mind what you really meant to say!!ClapClapClap

Greatttt

amber0802

amber0802

Posted: 03 May 2007 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Nice, Continue soon buddy! well these last two parts were great! but lil tooo emotional!!

sweetmittal

sweetmittal

Posted: 03 May 2007 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
continue soon umm we are waiting. but please do or reply back if u have time. Cry Embarrassed Tongue

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 04 May 2007 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Thanks Amber and Mittal. I appreciate ur encouragement. Part 12 coming up

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 04 May 2007 at 5:40am | IP Logged
PART 12:

Angad and Tehzeeb continued their onward journey hopping between buses, trains and ferries.

Angad and Tehzeeb had spent every second of the last 24 hours with each other-somehow it felt like eternity-they both really cherished the time they had spent together, whether it was sharing a pizza at the corner shop, trying different flavors of the famous Gelato ice cream or looking at train or bus schedules. Somehow, being together in an unknown land, amongst unknown people brought them closer to each other. Tehzeeb did not argue or throw tantrums about anything. Angad kept teasing her lovingly, making the journey more pleasant for Tehzeeb.

They were now at the final and trickiest leg of their journey; they had to sail in a small private boat to their cruise ship, which was still in the middle of the ocean. That seemed the quickest way to ensure that they would make it to their destination. Angad was used to the open seas, but he was not sure whether Tehzeeb would be able to handle it! It was going to take them about 5-6 hours of sailing in the Mediterranean sea.

"Tehzeeb….tum is choti si sail boat mein kuch ghante baith sakogi?"

Tehzeeb looked at the small sailboat resting on the harbor. She saw the vast sea in front of her and then looked at Angad, "ab okhal mein sar de hi diya hai, tho mussal se kya darna?"

Angad was baffled, "wow Tehzeeb tumhari urdu tho bahut acchi hai….yeh proverb tho maine bhi school mein hi seekha tha…."

Tehzeeb laughed, "Tum desi log, hum American bacchon ko bekaar badnaam karte ho…main bas urdu padh nahin paati, par zindagi bhar ghar par urdu hi boli hai….aur aapki hindi picture dekh dekh kar tho bahut aage nikal gayi hoon…."

Angad laughed back, "Waise tehzeeb tum kaafi dilchasp ladki ho….mere pehle impression se bilkul alag…"

Tehzeeb sat down next to Angad, as he was raising the sail on the boat, "tho kya socha tha mere baare mein?" she asked mischievously.

Angad was intrigued to see how comfortable and Tehzeeb had become over the last couple of days, "bataa doonga tho tumhey accha nahin lagega…"

"tum pehle hi mujhey bahut kuch bol chuke ho…bigdi huyi….pagal…..buzdil….iske baad tho ab compliments hi milney chahiye…." Tehzeeb rolled her tongue in her mouth.

"Compliment? Ek Navy officer se compliment nahin milega….haan sach zaroor bol sakta hoon…"

"Bolo…main tayyar hoon…" Tehzeeb cupped her ear with her hand, ready to hear what Angad was going to say.

Angad placed his mouth near her cupped hand, "tum bahut badsoorat ho!"

"KYA?" Tehzeeb was mortified. All her life she had been showered with compliments about her beauty; this was the first time she had heard otherwise.

Angad winked at her as the sail was finally flying high, fluttering away with the sea breeze, "Badsoorat ladkiyan Naval officers ki kamzori hoti hain!…" (I admit I stole this line from the new rocking serial Virrudh- when I heard that, I thought this dialogue was made for our angad only!)

Tehzeeb blushed at that comment- this was the first time Angad had openly appreciated her looks and she felt like as if she had won a beauty peagant. A compliment from him meant so much more to her than what other's had said to her all her life…..

Tehzeeb knew she would always remember this handsome navy officer from India. She could tell that Angad was attracted to her, just the way she was to him, but was there anything else between them? Angad had been a thorough gentleman throughout the trip, not even once he had tried to take advantage of the situation. He was her knight in shining armor…he was the wind beneath her wings…..was he the prince charming she had always dreamt of?

As they started sailing away in the open seas, Tehzeeb stood at the edge of the boat, enjoying the sea breeze and gentle splashes of the salty water on her face. She spread out her wings and felt so free…..this was the freedom she had been craving for all her life….she could not ask for anymore.

She remembered an old favorite song by Bette Midler:

It must have been cold there in my shadow,
to never have sunlight on your face.
You were content to let me shine, that's your way,
you always walked a step behind.

So I was the one with all the glory,
while you were the one with all the strength.
A beautiful face without a name -- for so long,
a beautiful smile to hide the pain.

Did you ever know that you're my hero,
and ev'rything I would like to be?
I can fly higher than an eagle,
'cause you are the wind beneath my wings.

It might have appeared to go unnoticed,
but I've got it all here in my heart.
I want you to know I know the truth, of course I know it,
I would be nothing with out you.

Did you ever know that you're my hero,
and ev'rything I would like to be?
I can fly higher than an eagle,
'cause you are the wind beneath my wings.

Fly, fly, fly away,
you let me fly so high.
Oh, fly, fly,
so high against the sky, so high I almost touch the sky.
Thank you, thank you, thank God for you,
the wind beneath my wings.

…to be continued….

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mgarg75aroramaina20tullip2000AKForeverkhahanilove_KYPHbarySani_Rani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top