Faasle-ff based on KYPH pt46, 47 END - Page 26

Posted: 14 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
thanks ssh, love KYPH and Nahida

This was an old ff of mine- in fact the first one I posted on IF as i used to write on another forum before.

Yes, faasle was def filmy as most of my ffs are lolz but i really enjoyed writing Tehzeeb's character in this ff. Thanks again for reading these oldies and making me nostalgic
❤️hAiii Dii❤️how r u ❤️

I dnt know how the hell I  missed ur these two ffs ' FAASLE ' n 'MIXED DOUBLES' .. just finished reading FAASLE , its simply THE BEST ff di❤️Simply awesome ❤️n different ff❤️I completely loved it❤️AR r simply The Perfect couple❤️n thnk God finally Naina is convinced too❤️

❤️ Finally I loved every bit of this ff❤️

❤️Takecare di❤️LoTs Of LoVe❤️
Originally posted by k_anjali12

❤️hAiii Dii❤️how r u ❤️

I dnt know how the hell I  missed ur these two ffs ' FAASLE ' n 'MIXED DOUBLES' .. just finished reading FAASLE , its simply THE BEST ff di❤️Simply awesome ❤️n different ff❤️I completely loved it❤️AR r simply The Perfect couple❤️n thnk God finally Naina is convinced too❤️

❤️ Finally I loved every bit of this ff❤️

❤️Takecare di❤️LoTs Of LoVe❤️

thanks Anjali! You mean AK? I have not written the AR version of this ff yet😊Thanks again for liking it😊

Posted: 13 years ago
hey bheegi di...
finally readdd fasle...
wow ....it was simply amazing.....
love
habiba