Fan Fictions

Faasle-ff based on KYPH pt46, 47 END (Page 32)

Post Reply New Post

Page 32 of 35

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 23 May 2007 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khnk_rox

read ur story from start to end.. its beautiful.. i hvnt read such a lovely ff so far.. seriously.. u've portrayed the emotions soooo well.. i actually had a lump in my throat wen they meet again.. u described it so well.. and ur concept ws a very touching one.. i think it ws a brillian ff.. plz do continue to write more such stories.. this one's made me ur fan.. gr8 job Clap .. all the best for all future ffs..

Thanks a lot. This is the best compliment I have received Smile I have 2 more stories on the forum- Ehsaas and The Bet in case u are interested

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Faasle-ff based on KYPH pt46, 47 END (Page 32)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bittersweety

bittersweety

Posted: 25 May 2007 at 10:48am | IP Logged
hey awewomee fanfic... i just finished reading it... i am at school.. just really bored that all my AP tests are finally over... soo finally i could join IF...

i am tehzeeb too btw.. and this is liek ths cutest story i have read after a longggggg time... not really alove story fan... they're always soo crapy and sooo crapy scenes... Dead but i really loved this one... and i also read EHSAS... adn it is just awesomee...

in this ff i really liked teh way you did both huindu and muslim people... although i didn't understand half teh stuff wtritten... i dont really understand urdu ... nor can i read or write urdu... soo had difficulties... but the stuff i understood was really cute adn adorable... reading about angad... if elt like i wish teh real tehxzeeb... aka me... would have someone liek that tooo... Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

yea yea i know i am sillly... anywayss this was like the first ff i read today and it is just out of the world... ohhc an i have teh link to your other ff The Bet... i will try adn find it... if not can i have it plss???

okk bye bye

tehzeeb Cool

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 25 May 2007 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bittersweety

hey awewomee fanfic... i just finished reading it... i am at school.. just really bored that all my AP tests are finally over... soo finally i could join IF...

i am tehzeeb too btw.. and this is liek ths cutest story i have read after a longggggg time... not really alove story fan... they're always soo crapy and sooo crapy scenes... Dead but i really loved this one... and i also read EHSAS... adn it is just awesomee...

in this ff i really liked teh way you did both huindu and muslim people... although i didn't understand half teh stuff wtritten... i dont really understand urdu ... nor can i read or write urdu... soo had difficulties... but the stuff i understood was really cute adn adorable... reading about angad... if elt like i wish teh real tehxzeeb... aka me... would have someone liek that tooo... Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

yea yea i know i am sillly... anywayss this was like the first ff i read today and it is just out of the world... ohhc an i have teh link to your other ff The Bet... i will try adn find it... if not can i have it plss???

okk bye bye

tehzeeb Cool

Thanks a lot Tehzeeb. I just PM's u too Smile

metoyou

IF-Dazzler

metoyou

Posted: 15 December 2007 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Clap Clap Clap
A standing ovation for you, Bheegi! Dont have words to express how much I loved your story. I just loved everything about it. The characters, the story and the whole thought behind the concept. The way you portraited the characters and their religions, very beautiful. Embarrassed Their is indeed no such thing which is more important than LOVE. It doesnt matter whether you are a Muslim or a Hindu, as long as you love eachother no one can seperate you! I'm a Muslim myself and I totally agree with that message. This was my first time to read a FF by you, but from now on I'll read all of your great stories Big smile
Clap Clap Clap

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 15 December 2007 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by me2you

Clap Clap Clap
A standing ovation for you, Bheegi! Dont have words to express how much I loved your story. I just loved everything about it. The characters, the story and the whole thought behind the concept. The way you portraited the characters and their religions, very beautiful. Embarrassed Their is indeed no such thing which is more important than LOVE. It doesnt matter whether you are a Muslim or a Hindu, as long as you love eachother no one can seperate you! I'm a Muslim myself and I totally agree with that message. This was my first time to read a FF by you, but from now on I'll read all of your great stories Big smile
Clap Clap Clap

Thanks me2you....u made my day with ur wonderful compliments. I am currently writing another ff, Des-Pardes which is another interfaith LS but with Zaib and Kripa this time. I would be happy to send u links to my other ffs if ur interested. Thanks again Smile

MS-meghasharma

IF-Sizzlerz

MS-meghasharma

Posted: 15 December 2007 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
awsum ff di.i wonder how i missed it.superb

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 15 December 2007 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deeya123

awsum ff di.i wonder how i missed it.superb

thanks Deeya....this was my first ff posted on IF but thanks 4 reading and commenting Smile

~DeSiHoTtIe~

~DeSiHoTtIe~

Posted: 17 December 2007 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
omg!! that was a great ff!!! i swear..it was like i was watching it up close! it was so good! this story showed wat ppl have to go through when they fall in love who is not in their "religon" or "cultural." really this was the best! i loved how u cont. so many times! it made me happy not going through pages to see ur update! masha-allah u did a fab job!

a true fan,
      Preeti Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top