Fan Fictions

Faasle-ff based on KYPH pt46, 47 END (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 35

Mrs.Fr..

IF-Rockerz

Mrs.Fr..

Posted: 02 May 2007 at 1:13am | IP Logged

"Tho kya tum Ramzan mein rozae rakhthi ho?"

"Haan….wo tho har acche muslim ko rakhne padhte hain…."

"Tho kya ek acche muslim ghar ki ladki wo sab kaam bhi kar sakti hai jo tumney kiye hain?"

"Angad! Please don't remind me….I have a right to try everything in life….I want to have the freedom in deciding what I want to do in life…"

"Tehzeeb…freedom tho insaan ko tab milthi hai jab wo apne dil ki awaaz sunta hai…na ki doosron ki nakal karta hai…..when you have the courage to follow your heart…that's when you attain freedom……it is the freedom from your own insecurities….!" Angad said seriously as he held her hand on the down hill course.

tehzeeb should learn TEHZEEB from angad ..see know more then her ...between i love this portion most .....freedom is not at all forgetting our values ....or shedding clothes or copying others .....but to do what ever u believe in from heart ...and keep trust on Allah then on ur self ......the only way to success ...plus parents should not keep this much restrictions on their kids that they spoiled on purpose

too good ...part ... Clap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Faasle-ff based on KYPH pt46, 47 END (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 02 May 2007 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cute_face86

"Tho kya tum Ramzan mein rozae rakhthi ho?"

"Haan….wo tho har acche muslim ko rakhne padhte hain…."

"Tho kya ek acche muslim ghar ki ladki wo sab kaam bhi kar sakti hai jo tumney kiye hain?"

"Angad! Please don't remind me….I have a right to try everything in life….I want to have the freedom in deciding what I want to do in life…"

"Tehzeeb…freedom tho insaan ko tab milthi hai jab wo apne dil ki awaaz sunta hai…na ki doosron ki nakal karta hai…..when you have the courage to follow your heart…that's when you attain freedom……it is the freedom from your own insecurities….!" Angad said seriously as he held her hand on the down hill course.

tehzeeb should learn TEHZEEB from angad ..see know more then her ...between i love this portion most .....freedom is not at all forgetting our values ....or shedding clothes or copying others .....but to do what ever u believe in from heart ...and keep trust on Allah then on ur self ......the only way to success ...plus parents should not keep this much restrictions on their kids that they spoiled on purpose

too good ...part ... Clap
Thanks for liking that part. Angad will help Tehzeeb realise who she is and what her goal in life should be. You will be amazed to see the change in Tehzeeb later on in the story

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 02 May 2007 at 5:02am | IP Logged
PART 8:

Tehzeeb strolled around for a little while, but somehow quickly lost interest in her surroundings and headed back for the ship. On her way back, she met her Chicago friends and they exchanged pleasantries.

Earlier in the day, Bethany had seen Tehzeeb with Angad, "Hey Tehzeeb, how was your date with the dashing Mr. Khanna?"

"Date? Of course not! He was just giving me company as you all had decided to leave me stranded in the ship all morning!" Tehzeeb said angrily.

"Oh my…so it's our fault…but I am sure you are thanking us secretly." Kathy added

Tehzeeb's face turned red, as she knew there was some truth in what Kathy just said. She pretended to ignore Kathy's comment and kept walking.

When they were back at the ship, they saw a notice on the main board:

"Please join the captain and his officers for a special talent show tonight
Any one who has any talent to show case is welcome to participate"

"Hey…we should all go..that should be fun!" Bethany said

"Tehzeeb, will you join us?" Kathy asked

"Sure.." Tehzeeb said, but was not sure she wanted to participate.

They all went back to their cabins and changed up.

Tehzeeb wore a lilac colored blouse with white Capri pants. After dinner, she joined her friends at the deck. The passengers were beginning to trickle in, wanting to catch a glimpse of the talent show. Some people were rehearsing in a corner. They were either singing, tuning an instrument, practicing some dance steps, or practicing a stand up routine.

Tehzeeb sat on a chair and sipped her drink.

"tho kaun sa gaana gaaogi?" she heard a familiar voice from behind.

Tehzeeb turned around and smiled, "Angad? Kahan the itni der se? Aaj dining room mein bhi nahin dikhai diye.."

"Hmm…lagta hai mujhey miss kiya tumney…" Angad sat down across from her

Tehzeeb felt a little embarrassed, "Oh..wo…nahin…nahin…yeh matlab nahin tha mera….kya tum bhi participate karoge?" she quickly changed the subject, trying to hide her excitement at seeing him.

"Nahin..yeh talent show tho passengers ke liye hai….waise suna hai captain show jeetne waale ko special prize bhi deta hai….may be something special….batao tum kya karogi…"

"Main?…Nahin nahin…main kuch nahin kar sakti….I have never performed in public…"

"Kyun? Itna accha tho gaati ho….please ek gaana zaroor gaana…."

"Nahin Angad! Please don't force me….you can't do that!" Tehzeeb sounded irritated at his persistence.

"OK….mere liye nahin tho apney liye hi gaa lo….shayad zindagi mein pehli baar tumhey apne talent ke liye appreciate kiya jaaye….aisa mauka sab ko nahin milta….," he got up and left Tehzeeb wondering what she should do.

The show started and Tehzeeb was surprised at the enthusiasm of all the participants.

She enjoyed listening to the songs in different languages. A few couples entertained them with various styles of dancing. Tehzeeb thought, 'aaj pehli baar ship par itna mazaa aa raha hai…..pata nahin pehley main aur cheezon mein khushi kyun dhoond rahi thi…Angad ne pehle din hi mujhey kaha tha ki ship par aur bhi bahut entertaining cheezein hain….," she looked up and was surprised to see Angad standing with a guitar in his hand.

"Ladies and gentlemen…I now want to welcome Ms Tehzeeb Khan from New York…she will sing a song in Urdu for all of us….can anyone play the guitar for her?" Angad looked around.

Tehzeeb got up, "Angad….I know how to play the guitar…I will play it myself…."

Angad smiled and welcomed her to the little stage in the center.

Tehzeeb took the guitar, as everyone applauded to welcome her.

Tehzeeb tuned the guitar like a true professional and sang this beautiful song from

"Zindaggi Rocks"- "ek din fursat mein"

http://www.dishant.com/lyrics/song-56307.html

<font color="red">ek din fursat mein thaamein haath hamare
le gayi uss dagar pe jahaan rehti hai bahaaren
chal diya ham bhi ghar se ham ke kuchh befikar se
dil tha apne bharose ham the dil ke sahaare
ek din fursat mein thaamein haath hamare

raah mein mod aaya roshani ho gayi kam - 2
kuchh dil ghabraya ke kahaan aa gaye ham
aage uss mod ke bhi toh bahaaren nahi thi - 2
bhule kuchh khwaahishen aur khwaab the badhawaaz

bewajah lag rahi thi jab talaash hamari - 2
ek khushboo uthi aur rutt badal gayi saari
saamne toh khade the faila ke baahen - 2
jaise har dard mera khud mein roke samaaye
dil bada mukhtasar tha tere seene pe sar tha
yun laga marr na jaaye itni khushiyon ke maare
le gayi uss dagar pe jahaan rehti hai bahaaren<font color="red">

Angad was really impressed with Tehzeeb, "Hmm…tum gaana hi nahin, guitar bhi bahut accha bajaati ho…kyun chupa ke rakha hai itna talent…."

Tehzeeb's performance received a standing ovation from all the crewmembers and co-passengers. Tehzeeb had never felt so elated. For the first time in her life, she thought people were appreciating Tehzeeb for her talent, rather than her wealth and status. She had become so used to living in her father's shadow of success and never realized that she had her own identity in this world.

She put the guitar down and looked around for Angad. Angad was standing in a corner, his hands still applauding her performance.

She moved away from the stage, giving room to the next group of performers.

"Kaisa laga apna pehla stage show?" Angad whispered in her ears softly

Tehzeeb blushed a little and blinked her eyes in gratitude, "thanks Angad…."

"aise nahin…mere saath coffee shop mein coffee peeni padhegi…"

"abhi?" Tehzeeb frowned
"Nahin….New York mein!" Angad said sarcastically

"Ok….chalo….I am ready…." Tehzeeb smiled this time, "waise raat ko coffee peene ke baad tumhey neend aa jaati hai angad?" she asked innocently, "mere Abbu mujhey raat ko coffee ya chai nahin peene dete…."

"Tumharey Abbu! Lagta hai milna padhega unsey….kaafi impression jamaa rakha hai tum par…."

"Tum miloge unsey?" Tehzeeb asked, as they took the elevator to the coffee shop.

"haan kyun nahin….aakhir dekhoon tho sahi unhoney apni beti ko itna kaise bigaada hai.." Angad teased her

"Main bigdi huyi nahin hoon…..tum baar baar aisa kyun kehte ho?"

"Tho phir ghar se bhaag kar kyun aayi ho?"

Tehzeeb sighed and finally spoke after a silence, "mujhey apni Aapi se milney jaana hai…."

"Aapi?"

"haan..meri dadi….mere Abbu unsey baat nahin karte, par main unsey milna chahti hoon…wo mujhsey bahut pyaar karti hain….," Tehzeeb was in tears as she spoke fondly about her grandmother.

Angad wanted to hold Tehzeeb in his arms and comfort her, "main jaanta hoon Tehzeeb," he put his hand on her shoulder and tried to console her.

"tum kaise jaante ho?" Tehzeeb asked

Angad told her about the envelope he had discovered when he dropped her back to her room the previous night.

"Tehzeeb…..ek minute zara mujhey apne cabin se kuch lena hai….do you mind waiting?"

"No, not at all…." Tehzeeb said.

Tehzeeb was surprised that the crew of the ship stayed in the lowermost berth of the ship, where there were no windows or any source of natural light. Angad's cabin was tiny, slightly bigger than an airplane bathroom! Angad was about to go in but was paged on the internal radio system, "excuse me Tehzeeb…tum zara mere cabin mein wait karo…main abhi yeh passenger ki problem solve karke aata hoon….," he excused himself.

Tehzeeb sat on his tiny bed and looked around, 'my god…itna lamba aadmi itni choti si jagah mein kaise rehta hai….aur main itney badhe cabin mein?" she almost felt ashamed about her luxurious living.

As she looked around, she saw a copy of the "New York times"

"arre…mere shahar ka newspaper yahan? Aur wo bhi sirf ek din purana…wow Angad does keep up with the news…."

She was excited to see something familiar in this foreign land.

She turned the pages and finally she saw a tiny ad on one of the pages. Someone had circled the ad in ink.

The ad read: "will award $100,000 for anyone who can give me any news about my missing daughter, Tehzeeb Khan. She is 21, fair, petite with long hair and black eyes" There was a photograph of Tehzeeb at the bottom of the ad!

Tehzeeb was shocked and enraged, "THO ISS LIYE ANGAD MUJHSEY ITNI FRIENDSHIP BADHA RAHA HAI…."

…to be continued….

Edited by bheegi - 02 May 2007 at 5:03am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mgarg75aroramainaAKForeverlove_KYPHbary

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 02 May 2007 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
PART 9:

Tehzeeb folded the newspaper and put it back on the dresser. She hurriedly got up and dashed to her cabin. She had tears in her eyes by the time she returned to her cabin. She shut the door and stood with her back resting on the door, "kya Angad ne sach much mujhey dhokha diya hai…usey sirf paisa chahiye tha tho mujhsey maang leta….ab Abbu ko pata chal jaayega ki main kahan hoon, tho wo mujhey dhoondney aa jaayenge….phir main Aapi se kabhi mil nahin paaungi……I hate Angad….kitni badhi badhi baatein karta hai, aur peeche se mere yakeen ko dhokha de diya…."

Just then there was a knock on her door.

She wiped her tears and saw Angad standing with a big question mark on his face, "what about the coffee, your highness?"

"I would rather not talk about anything right now Mr Angad Khanna! Please leave me alone!"

"Lekin Tehzeeb? Aisa kya hua?"

"Please leave me alone, kal main jaldi jaagna chahti hoon, aur next port miss nahi karna chahti…GOODNIGHT!"

"Tehzeeb! I deserve an explanation for your erratic behaviour!" Angad lost his temper.

"Main kisko explanation deti hoon aur kisko nahin, that is my decision…now please LEAVE!" she shut the door on his face and ran to her bed.

Angad was flabbergasted by her behavior, "pata nahin yeh ladki kya khaakar paida huyi thi….uff kya saari zindagi mujhey aise mood swings sehney padhenge? Abhi bhi der nahin huyi hai….I can still back out…..," he thought for awhile, still waiting outside her cabin, but then turned around and pounded his fist on his heart, 'kya karoon….kambhakt dil hai ki manta hi nahin hai…."

NEXT MORNING:

Tehzeeb woke up at the crack of dawn and got ready to disembark at their next port, Nice in the French Riviera. She stuffed her clothes and belongings into her bag and left her cabin. Tehzeeb was not a very organized girl, as she had been spoilt by Begum and other housekeepers all her life. She did not check the drawers in the closet, before she packed all her belongings. Angad had safely placed her passport, travel documents and the envelope with her Appi's address in the drawer the other night.

"Main aaj Genoa se wapas ship par nahin aaoongi, aur phir train ya plane se Istanbul chali jaaoongi…..Angad ko kuch pata nahin chalna chahiye…I hope Abbu kahin raaste mein hi naa mil jaayein mujhey…"

Tehzeeb had a quick breakfast and took the first boat out to the harbor. She was glad that Angad was not on duty at that time.

Angad had assumed that Tehzeeb would probably get late as usual, and he was looking forward to hanging out with her in the beautiful town of Genoa in Italy.

Angad got worried about Tehzeeb, when he did not see her all morning. After all the passengers had left the ship, he went around the ship to look for her. He managed to get hold of the master key and when tehzeeb did not answer her door, he forced himself inside her cabin, 'kahin is ladki ne raat ko phir tho kuch nahin chadhaa liya…..," he thought as he entered her cabin.

His worst fears came true, when he saw that all her luggage was gone! Before leaving, he checked the drawer in the closet, but was reassured to see her passport and the envelope, "inkey bina wo kahin nahin jaa sakti…." He placed the passport and envelope in his pocket, in case she came back for them once he had left.

He reached the harbor and looked around everywhere. Genoa was a beautiful and picturesque town, but Angad could not focus on anything at this point. He met a few passengers from the ship, but they all denied seeing Tehzeeb anywhere.

He finally found out from the other crewmembers that Tehzeeb had indeed taken the early morning boat to the shore.

"Aisa kya hua kal raat, jo Tehzeeb bhaagney ki soch rahi hai?" Angad scratched his head and then suddenly recalled, "kal raat….mere cabin mein…..OH NO! she must have seen the newspaper….Oh my god! She probably feels I will inform her dad.….pagal ladki….maine paper tho jaan moojh kar apne cabin mein rakha tha ki koyi aur na dekh le…I know she is on a mission to meet her grandmother…..main tho uski help karna chahta hoon….looks like I will have to hunt her down…."

Angad called the local airport, train and bus stations alerting them about their missing cruise passenger.

If he had understood Tehzeeb well, he knew that Tehzeeb would have a hard time leaving all the beautiful and historical sites without checking them out.

Angad spent the whole day searching different restaurants, museums, art galleries, but was unable to locate. He was right, as Tehzeeb had indeed decided to spend a few hours in Genoa before leaving for Istanbul. After all, Genoa was the birthplace of Christopher Columbus and the place where the first pair of Jeans was ever made!

She was not the best of planners, and had decided to look for flights or a train after she had done some sight seeing. She made sure, Angad was nowhere around.

Angad kept missing her by a few minutes wherever he went. It was like a cat and mouse game. Tehzeeb managed to escape barely minutes before he got to a place.

Tehzeeb finally took a cab to the airport. She was shocked when she could not find her passport at the ticket counter.

"Ya Allah! Kahin ship par tho nahin reh gaye…ab tho ship ke wapas jaane ka time bhi ho gaya hoga….ab kya karoon? Bus aur train mein bhi problem hogi…..chalo harbor par jaakar dekhti hoon…..shayad koyi private boat mil jaaye…."

Angad in the meantime had eliminated most places from his list.

Their cruise ship was about to sail off. Angad took special permission to delay the departure. It had started raining heavily and the captain was not very thrilled about delaying the departure further.

"Sir…please let me keep a rescue boat….I will join you as soon as I find our passenger…"

"Why are you worried about her? She has voluntarily left the ship….all her belongings are gone too…..we can't wait here all night long…."the captain tried to reason with Angad.

"Sir! I promise, I will join you as soon as I can…."

"You know young man…you could be fired for this, but I like you…you are hard working and care for your passengers…OK….keep in touch with the radio….hopefully we will see you soon, or at our next port…Naples…OK"

Angad stayed at the port for sometime thinking about his options.

He strolled in the rain, "passport ke bina wo sirf illegally hi jaa sakti hai….let me check the private boats…..ho sakta hai wahan ho…."

Angad walked a mile or so on the wet coastline. He was completely drenched. The thunder and lightening reassured him that no private boat would take off at this time, of course unless she had already left.

Just as he approached the private boats harbor, he saw a young lady trying to talk to a sailor in a distance. He knew it was HER!

As he approached them, he saw the sailor had nodded his head and walked away.

Tehzeeb was standing with her bag and sobbing in the rain. She had never felt this helpless, "kaash maine apna passport dhyaan se rakha hota…..Abbu…kahan hai aap?" she was sobbing like a little girl now with her face buried in her palms.

Just then she felt someone parting her palms from her face; she looked up and saw Angad with water dripping down his face, his clothes as drenched as hers. He stood there holding both her hands and staring at her sympathetically, "kya sach much Abbu ke paas jaana chahti ho ya mere saath apni Appi ko milne jaana chahti ho?"

Tehzeeb was stunned at what she heard. She was shivering in the cold water, still trembling from the realization that she could be all alone in this foreign land…..

She could barely speak, as she kept sobbing and shivering.

Angad gently pulled her towards him and encircled her in his arms in a tight embrace, "Tehzeeb…..main tumhey kabhie dhokha nahin doonga….tumhari manzil hi ab meri manzil hai…."…

.to be continued….

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mgarg75MAANeet_2aroramaina20tullip2000AKForeverlove_KYPHbarySani_Rani

KiwiShake

IF-Dazzler

KiwiShake

Posted: 02 May 2007 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
wow gr8 part continue soon

sweetmittal

sweetmittal

Posted: 02 May 2007 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
yay now they are gonna together. cant wait till they except their love. really sweet and lovely part. contiue soon. Embarrassed

love ya

mittal

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 02 May 2007 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
thanks all of you Smile

mpatel97508

IF-Dazzler

mpatel97508

Posted: 02 May 2007 at 7:55pm | IP Logged

veryy cute fanfic!  i love it!  its reallly goodd... continue soon!

lovee mauli<3

Post Reply New Post

Go to top