Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bheegi thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: 268143

I jst finishd readin da FF ....... Loved da bubblyness of Kripa n da naughtiness of Angad πŸ˜› It was awesome πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

Thanks 268143....i am glad u like dthis ff😊
sna004 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Wow, this was great. I was a bit iffy about reading this because of the inter religion marriage thing. I am not against it but it is a very heavy topic and I didn't want to get sad about it. I know so many Hindus who fell in love with Muslims but had to let go of their love because of family pressures. I am glad Tehzeeb and Angad meet though. That was awesome! πŸ˜Š Are there seriously riots and things when there are inter religion marriages? Oh well, I do hope people start accepting them!
Edited by sna004 - 15 years ago
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sna004

Wow, this was great. I was a bit iffy about reading this because of the inter religion marriage thing. I am not against it but it is a very heavy topic and I didn't want to get sad about it. I know so many Hindus who fell in love with Muslims but had to let go of their love because of family pressures. I am glad Tehzeeb and Angad meet though. That was awesome! πŸ˜Š Are there seriously riots and things when there are inter religion marriages? Oh well, I do hope people start accepting them!

Thanks Nisha. Inter faith marriages are still hard for some to accept but are becoming more common thanks to education and will of the youth to fight for their love. Thanks 4 liking this story😊
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Beauitful Story Luved it

Ur an awesome writer
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anam Ali

Beauitful Story Luved it

Ur an awesome writer

thanks Anam😊
ssh57 thumbnail
HinBheegi, Finished reading 12 parts of the ff. The story is so fresh, so different....I never saw the Angad -Kripa serial on TV but became their fan only reading your ffs. just tell me one thing how do u find time to listen to so may songs/poems and incorporate them into the story at the correct juncture like a real hindi movie, and still post so many parts everyday?? your language and expressions r also just out of the world. U r defnitely the best ff writer I have known. Loe,
ssh57
ssh57 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssh57

HinBheegi, Finished reading 12 parts of the ff. The story is so fresh, so different....I never saw the Angad -Kripa serial on TV but became their fan only reading your ffs. just tell me one thing how do u find time to listen to so may songs/poems and incorporate them into the story at the correct juncture like a real hindi movie, and still post so many parts everyday?? your language and expressions r also just out of the world. U r defnitely the best ff writer I have known. Love,

ssh57

amazingneira thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WHAT AN ff.. JUST MUST SAY UR FF ORTRAYS POWER OF LOVE..

LOVED IT
ssh57 thumbnail
Hi Bheegi, As usual I read this ff in one go from starting to end. There were many instances I wanted to comment on but couldn't manage to do so as I was so eager to read the next part. As I said earlier the beginning was very different though it became quite filmy later. What impressed me most was Angad and Tehzeeb's sense of humour when they met on a stormy night and that too after 5 years. I really enjoyed it. Keep up the good work of entertaining us. God bless u and give u the strength to keep going on. lovw,ssh57
love_KYPH thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
as ususal AMAZIN FIC!!!!!!!!
read it in 1 go....
loved tehzeeb's character.....
A-T's true love united dem as well as der parents 😳
loved d light moment scenes b/w angad n tehzeeb....
πŸ‘