Iqbal Neha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
amazing ending
it was a really intresting fanfic
👏
Dark Love thumbnail
fab ending!! reall cuteee!!! thank god angad and tehzeeb found their way back safely from their honeymoon 😆 gonna go and check out ure new ff!! cant wait to read iTT!!
bheegi thumbnail
Thanks everyone for liking Faasle. I hope i can continue to write more stories for you guys with ur encouragement. 😊 😊 😊
KSG_qubool_hai thumbnail
read ur story from start to end.. its beautiful.. i hvnt read such a lovely ff so far.. seriously.. u've portrayed the emotions soooo well.. i actually had a lump in my throat wen they meet again.. u described it so well.. and ur concept ws a very touching one.. i think it ws a brillian ff.. plz do continue to write more such stories.. this one's made me ur fan.. gr8 job 👏 .. all the best for all future ffs..
bheegi thumbnail
Originally posted by: khnk_rox

read ur story from start to end.. its beautiful.. i hvnt read such a lovely ff so far.. seriously.. u've portrayed the emotions soooo well.. i actually had a lump in my throat wen they meet again.. u described it so well.. and ur concept ws a very touching one.. i think it ws a brillian ff.. plz do continue to write more such stories.. this one's made me ur fan.. gr8 job 👏 .. all the best for all future ffs..

Thanks a lot. This is the best compliment I have received 😊 I have 2 more stories on the forum- Ehsaas and The Bet in case u are interested
bittersweety thumbnail
hey awewomee fanfic... i just finished reading it... i am at school.. just really bored that all my AP tests are finally over... soo finally i could join IF...

i am tehzeeb too btw.. and this is liek ths cutest story i have read after a longggggg time... not really alove story fan... they're always soo crapy and sooo crapy scenes... 🤢 but i really loved this one... and i also read EHSAS... adn it is just awesomee...

in this ff i really liked teh way you did both huindu and muslim people... although i didn't understand half teh stuff wtritten... i dont really understand urdu ... nor can i read or write urdu... soo had difficulties... but the stuff i understood was really cute adn adorable... reading about angad... if elt like i wish teh real tehxzeeb... aka me... would have someone liek that tooo... 😍 😍

yea yea i know i am sillly... anywayss this was like the first ff i read today and it is just out of the world... ohhc an i have teh link to your other ff The Bet... i will try adn find it... if not can i have it plss???

okk bye bye

tehzeeb 😎
bheegi thumbnail
Originally posted by: bittersweety

hey awewomee fanfic... i just finished reading it... i am at school.. just really bored that all my AP tests are finally over... soo finally i could join IF...

i am tehzeeb too btw.. and this is liek ths cutest story i have read after a longggggg time... not really alove story fan... they're always soo crapy and sooo crapy scenes... 🤢 but i really loved this one... and i also read EHSAS... adn it is just awesomee...

in this ff i really liked teh way you did both huindu and muslim people... although i didn't understand half teh stuff wtritten... i dont really understand urdu ... nor can i read or write urdu... soo had difficulties... but the stuff i understood was really cute adn adorable... reading about angad... if elt like i wish teh real tehxzeeb... aka me... would have someone liek that tooo... 😍 😍

yea yea i know i am sillly... anywayss this was like the first ff i read today and it is just out of the world... ohhc an i have teh link to your other ff The Bet... i will try adn find it... if not can i have it plss???

okk bye bye

tehzeeb 😎

Thanks a lot Tehzeeb. I just PM's u too 😊
metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
👏 👏 👏
A standing ovation for you, Bheegi! Dont have words to express how much I loved your story. I just loved everything about it. The characters, the story and the whole thought behind the concept. The way you portraited the characters and their religions, very beautiful. 😳 Their is indeed no such thing which is more important than LOVE. It doesnt matter whether you are a Muslim or a Hindu, as long as you love eachother no one can seperate you! I'm a Muslim myself and I totally agree with that message. This was my first time to read a FF by you, but from now on I'll read all of your great stories 😃
👏 👏 👏
bheegi thumbnail
Originally posted by: me2you

👏 👏 👏
A standing ovation for you, Bheegi! Dont have words to express how much I loved your story. I just loved everything about it. The characters, the story and the whole thought behind the concept. The way you portraited the characters and their religions, very beautiful. 😳 Their is indeed no such thing which is more important than LOVE. It doesnt matter whether you are a Muslim or a Hindu, as long as you love eachother no one can seperate you! I'm a Muslim myself and I totally agree with that message. This was my first time to read a FF by you, but from now on I'll read all of your great stories 😃
👏 👏 👏

Thanks me2you....u made my day with ur wonderful compliments. I am currently writing another ff, Des-Pardes which is another interfaith LS but with Zaib and Kripa this time. I would be happy to send u links to my other ffs if ur interested. Thanks again 😊
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awsum ff di.i wonder how i missed it.superb