Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Lady In Pink

IF-Veteran Member

Lady In Pink

Posted: 29 April 2007 at 3:53pm | IP Logged

To my twinnie, the bright , bubbly,chatterbox of a female that I've known you to be....

PartyHappy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday to you...

PartyHappy Birthday dear Snehu...Happy Birthday to you...

Dear friends, join me in wishing a very good friend of mine...SnehaBig smile

As you add another year to your age, I'd like to wish you all the very best for the times to come, may each day of the coming year brighten your life and mark the fulfillment of all that you desireHug

Needless to say, despite not being able to catch up with you as often as I used to, you hold a very special place among my friends....my twinnie, just as crazy and hyper as I amWink 

I may not be here as you read this, which is why i created this post well in advance, but as I give the most annoying exam of my life, I will be hoping that you have a big bright smile on your face after reading all your friends wishes, hoping you have a blast on your special day,and get a special surprise for each candle on your cake.. looking forward to enjoying our friendship for many bdays to come...may this birthday be just the beginning of a year filled with happy memories, wonderful moments and shining dreams.

Once again, a very very very happy birthday. Check your inbox for a very special message....Embarrassed

Here are a few messages from your friends:

ammu aka anku

Happy Birthday Sneha Akka..!!!
Hug

Many Many Happy Returns of The day!!!

What can I say about you? Everytime I've talked to you it's been such a treat, we have a lot in common and you are just too too chweet.... definitely an akka for meEmbarrassed you are one of the sweetest and most friendliest person I have met here and i hope our friendship grows because you are really very special to me.. don't overwork yourself with school, studies, and sports and i miss you lots lots!!OuchHug Love you and have a lovely shovely birthday!!

PS - SRK jeeju (YES, he's YOUR jeeju) says a very "Happy Birthday" to you tooBig smile he sends his wishes and wanted to give you a hug but instead he hugged me.. oops!EmbarrassedTongue

Love, your tangachi, Ammu Hug

sweet_kp aka the bug :p

Many Happy returns of the day miss meanie...or actually miss sweetheart!! I really enjoyed all the time that i got to spend with you, it truly was a blessing to know you and be your friend. You are an amazing friend..sometimes extremely stubborn, at other extremely carefree and always caring about your friends. Thanks for being there when i needed someone to talk to and for being a kind support. I hope you achieve all the success and gain all the happiness that you wish for.

Hug

love you always and miss you,
tHe BuG

Meghavi

Snehaaa OMG OMG OMG.  It's been a long time, yaar!  I know ur busy, studying away Geek... but I just wanted to let you know, that we miss you sooo much!  And OMG I miss working with you on ML!  BTW, you know that contest you told me about, the idea you had?  About making members look for siggy's around I-F?  Well, Mehak and I, pulled that off.  It was a nice contest, all thanks to your idea, yaar! Embarrassed  hehe.. look.. I starting blabbing.  Okay, well... I hope you have a really really nice time today, and do enjoy.. I mean afterall IT IS YOUR BIRTHDAY.  Which reminds me LOL.. hehe.. HAPPY B-DAY. TongueHug  You've been a really nice and friendly person to me, and I hope I was the same to you, and if not...it's okay.. LOL...you can forgive me. LOLLOL LOL.  But anyway, I just wanted to say thanks, for being soo nice to me, and actually for being soo sweet to everyone around here! It's been a blast knowing you.

Luv ya lots,

Meg. Big smile

*Shona* aka Jas

Happy Birthday Snehooo!!! Hug Wishing you alll the best with everything this year! You truly deserve all the happiness!!! Hug Enjoy to the FULLEST!!! Love you loads - Jasleen Big smile

Naughty_n_nice aka Sam

Hey Sneha!!! aka miss busy beeeeeeeeeeee

Happy birthday Hug I don't remember how i met you, but i've always had something interesting to talk to... be it your stories, or classes, bharatnatyam or school!!! Hope you have a great birthday, and missing you, so be active soon ok?

Loadsa love Hug

Sam

buttercup aka butter aka Shazu

Hey Sneha,
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday.
Have a blast on this day!!! Embarrassed
Love.
Butter

lovly_angel aka Mehak

Hi sneha hope you have a wonderful birthday and enjoy the day ..many many happy returns of the day from my side Smile

gk_09 aka gurprit

Happy Birthday Sneha!

May your day be filled with love and joy. Big smile On your birthday I would
love you give you a special gift. The gift on a new friend. Would you be friends with me? Embarrassed

Love,
GurpritHeart

Love,

Your Twinnie, the bugCool, Ammu

-IF Development Team-

Edited by sweet_kp - 29 May 2007 at 11:04pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**HaPpY BiRtHdAy SnEhA (sneha3105)**" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ms. Bholi Bhali

IF-Sizzlerz

Ms. Bholi Bhali

-

Posted: 30 May 2007 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Sneha..... my official Alarm Clock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day!!!!

Hope the coming year brings less injuries! LOL

Loads of Love!!!!

Hug
HugHugHugHugHugHug

Enjoy your day, and be active here, so I can start sleeping on time!Wink

Saba!

scarletteblue

IF-Sizzlerz

scarletteblue

Posted: 30 May 2007 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Snehaa

Hug

hope you have the bestest day of your life!Hug

I miss you, come back soon!Hug

Hug

Lots of Love,

RachnaHug

ammmu

IF-Veteran Member

ammmu

Posted: 30 May 2007 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Sneha Akka!!!!!!!!!!!! Hug

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day!!

Lubly post Eishu beishu Embarrassed

I miss you both cho much Unhappy

anku2cute

IF-Veteran Member

anku2cute

-

Posted: 30 May 2007 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Happy bday sneha...hope u hv a gr8 day...wish u the best fr life

Lots of Love
Anku Embarrassed

diyafah

IF-Rockerz

diyafah

Retro Podcast Team, I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 30 May 2007 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

Look..whoz birthday is today!!Is ur hubby srk blushing!!LOL

Happy Birthday Snehoo!!Wish u a very very very happppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy birthday!!!!May this day bring joy and properous in ur life!!Hope u enjoy this day bring loads of happiness in ur shining life!!A bigg huggie Hug..and All the best!!!

loads love

Anureet

Yuvika_15

Viewbie

Yuvika_15

Compassionate CC Captain

Posted: 30 May 2007 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Sneha, Many Many happy returns of the day!!

Luv Yuvika

sweet_ak92

IF-Sizzlerz

sweet_ak92

MJHT's 2nd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 30 May 2007 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
happy birthday sneha
hope u have a blasting birthday filled with happiness
keep smiling
take care
Afeera

Post Reply New Post