Advice Corner

Logging in Prob

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

bmontz

bmontz

Posted: 29 April 2007 at 3:19pm | IP Logged

Hey there gys...

Well when i go to access certain programs it says that i need to log in and gives me the link to do so... once i log on it says successful log in and then a link to return back to the discussion... and when i get back to the thread that i wanna download it gives me the same prob saying that i need to log in...

Please Help

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Logging in Prob" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 29 April 2007 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
it usually happens with me too. just press refresh

LeadOxide

IF-Rockerz

LeadOxide

Posted: 29 April 2007 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Yes just press Refresh.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top